Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Whats the most reliable and accurate method of finding answers/divin

dudedudeson43

Im looking for something which dosent include a pendulum as i find it way too unreliable and I am looking for some definitively accurate answers or the next best thing I have heard about tarot cards but I have no idea if its legit

What do you guy think?

Ouiji boards can be very effective! make shur you have a aura of protection around it to filter away all negative energys, or just use a gaurdion for assistance and guidance through the board!!!
Hail Father Satan!!!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "akskdfjksdf" <jaredcrook48@... wrote:

Im looking for something which dosent include a pendulum as i find it way too unreliable and I am looking for some definitively accurate answers or the next best thing I have heard about tarot cards but I have no idea if its legit

What do you guy think?

There are many methods.

Runes, Ouija, Pendulum, Tarot, Skrying. It dosn't really matter the method. What determins the reliability of the answer is the strength of the individual doing the Divination. It is the power of your soul, and how open you are astrally, that determins the effectivness of these techniques, not the individual technique itself.

Have you tried simply asking the question? Either in the groups, or to the Gods? This can be quite simple.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "akskdfjksdf" <jaredcrook48@... wrote:

What do you guy think?

Thanks for all replies it was really helpful

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

There are many methods.

Runes, Ouija, Pendulum, Tarot, Skrying. It dosn't really matter the method. What determins the reliability of the answer is the strength of the individual doing the Divination. It is the power of your soul, and how open you are astrally, that determins the effectivness of these techniques, not the individual technique itself.

Have you tried simply asking the question? Either in the groups, or to the Gods? This can be quite simple.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "akskdfjksdf" <jaredcrook48@ wrote:

What do you guy think?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back