Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What's it like?

So if a gentile has Jewish DNA or a Jew has gentile DNA, what's it like for that person?? A struggle? Living dead? Fighting against both good and evil? Wanting to do good but can't? Just curious.

Ha.Ha. very funny
What are you smoking BTW
or wait...how old are you? Like seriously....

DevilsAdvocate Nic
On Nov 29, 2016 4:20 PM, "Starzinthe Skyaregorgeous starzintheskyaregorgeous@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  So if a gentile has Jewish DNA or a Jew has gentile DNA, what's it like for that person?? A struggle? Living dead? Fighting against both good and evil? Wanting to do good but can't? Just curious.

On second thought...thinking that that was imploite of me...hehe Heres a better response
A  gentile can not have a jewish DNA.
And a jew can NOT have a gentiles DNA En thats because....well...what makes a jew jewish is there DNA, so when the DNA is jewish(reptilian) that makes a jew a kike...cant turn out to be a gentile my friend.
The same thing for the gentiles. Huh, well that should be something:) lol
A ridiculous answer for a ridiculous question. DevilsAdvocate Nic
On Nov 29, 2016 4:20 PM, "Starzinthe Skyaregorgeous starzintheskyaregorgeous@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

A gentile will not have jewish DNA, and if a jew has "gentile" DNA, the Jewish DNA overpowers and makes them just jewish. They may have some gentile DNA, but they still have a jewish soul
On Nov 28, 2016, at 11:41, Starzinthe Skyaregorgeous starzintheskyaregorgeous@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I know a third generation of a gentile with jewish blood. They hear voices and they struggle with their reptilian nature. She's cheap and hears her inner voice and it's ugly... She always blames it on someone else. She hates reptilians and believes in Satan but she won't  dedicate herself to Satan.Her daughters are selfish and in their own bubble, they rarely see their mother...all except one who is her youngest and she still lives with her. The youngest isn't selfish at all and she's kind. The youngest dedicated herself to Satan and she proved herself to him and he lets her live. She feels like such a misfit. She loves Satan, the youngest does. The youngest is like her gentile father, only much more generous...more over she wants to be a nurse to help people. She tells me how much she hates jews. I asked Satan how there could be a jew like this he told me that she's an unfortunate DEMON in a body that is not compatible. It's sad. She wants her mom to die, but at the same time it's her mother. She hopes Satan comes and kills off her family except her father.

Dude it's just a question.
On Nov 30, 2016 10:14 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Ha.Ha. very funny
What are you smoking BTW

DevilsAdvocate Nic On Nov 29, 2016 4:20 PM, "Starzinthe Skyaregorgeous starzintheskyaregorgeous@ gmail.com [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Yeah..
I know
Its a funny question. Hihi DevilsAdvocate Nic
On Dec 1, 2016 6:23 AM, "Starzinthe Skyaregorgeous starzintheskyaregorgeous@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Dude it's just a question.
On Nov 30, 2016 10:14 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Ha.Ha. very funny
What are you smoking BTW

DevilsAdvocate Nic On Nov 29, 2016 4:20 PM, "Starzinthe Skyaregorgeous starzintheskyaregorgeous@gmail .com [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Those are all jews I guarantee it. You are also having conversations not with Satan, but with another being (or you misheard, deluded yourself, etc.) because a DEMON would not be placed in a new body, and definitely not in a jewish body. Those are jews. 
On Nov 30, 2016, at 09:36, satanslove.666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I know a third generation of a gentile with jewish blood. They hear voices and they struggle with their reptilian nature. She's cheap and hears her inner voice and it's ugly... She always blames it on someone else. She hates reptilians and believes in Satan but she won't  dedicate herself to Satan.Her daughters are selfish and in their own bubble, they rarely see their mother...all except one who is her youngest and she still lives with her. The youngest isn't selfish at all and she's kind. The youngest dedicated herself to Satan and she proved herself to him and he lets her live. She feels like such a misfit. She loves Satan, the youngest does. The youngest is like her gentile father, only much more generous...more over she wants to be a nurse to help people. She tells me how much she hates jews. I asked Satan how there could be a jew like this he told me that she's an unfortunate DEMON in a body that is not compatible. It's sad. She wants her mom to die, but at the same time it's her mother. She hopes Satan comes and kills off her family except her father.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back