Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Whats Happening?

Tabitha

Okay, im not really sure whats happening but the other night i had a dream/nightmare. it didnt scare me but just confused me. and since ive had that dream....i been different. ive had several thoughts on suicide/murder/rape and alot of others....i been feeling more evil and i dont get why. and its been getting WAY HARDER to control my anger n i might slip.
But neways n the dream.....there was 3 dogs and 2 humans. they were all possessed. when they got possesed it showed them with green eyes then eventuallty there eyes would turn red. The dogs kept attacking each other and me. The two humans were nice to me(very nice). and then at the end of the dream it showed me standing(my back to my sight) with the dogs by me and the humans standing by me. then i turned around n it showed us lined up with a dog by each of our sides(i had the all really black dog by m ine) n then i sawe my eyes and they were green slowly turning red.
is that suposed to mean anything? I havent been able to eat/sleep/anything right since ive had the dream and i just dont feel like me. any help will be appreciated.

It's hard to say what another person's dreams mean, since they are all personal.
Do you keep a dream journal? Write down all your dreams, as soon as you wake up. That way you can keep an eye out for recurring themes, symbols that keep popping up, feelings, etc.

Have you been exposed to any video games, movies, comics, posters, magazines...ad nauseam that might have shown anything with red eyes and being possessed? What comes to mind as I write this is the trailer for "Resident Evil: Afterlife" trailer.

http://www.tribute.ca/trailers/Resident ... life/17718

If you have been watching or reading anything, they have a tendency to seep into our unconscious and pop up in our dreams.

If you feel, however, that this dream is not like other dreams, pray and ask Father Satan and your Guardian Demons. Be receptive, and hear what the Gods have to say, just to clarify it.

I get pretty crazy dreams sometimes, but that's just my mind sorting out the day/week. Or my GDs have something to show me in symbolic terms.

Hail Satan! Hail the Gods of Old!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tabitha" <tabby2991@... wrote:

Okay, im not really sure whats happening but the other night i had a dream/nightmare. it didnt scare me but just confused me. and since ive had that dream....i been different. ive had several thoughts on suicide/murder/rape and alot of others....i been feeling more evil and i dont get why. and its been getting WAY HARDER to control my anger n i might slip.
But neways n the dream.....there was 3 dogs and 2 humans. they were all possessed. when they got possesed it showed them with green eyes then eventuallty there eyes would turn red. The dogs kept attacking each other and me. The two humans were nice to me(very nice). and then at the end of the dream it showed me standing(my back to my sight) with the dogs by me and the humans standing by me. then i turned around n it showed us lined up with a dog by each of our sides(i had the all really black dog by m ine) n then i sawe my eyes and they were green slowly turning red.
is that suposed to mean anything? I havent been able to eat/sleep/anything right since ive had the dream and i just dont feel like me. any help will be appreciated.

i havent found or seen a sign of my gaurdian demon. and no i havent watched seen nething on possesion....well not n a month or so....but i feel like this dream is like running me, and i couldnt wake up from it. i swear its changing me i think. im not as caring or nething....ive only ate three times in the past week and they were all little things. idk i guess im jus looseing my mind. it doesnt scare me it jus makes me nervous of how things may go....like if i follow my thoughts n all.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, May 31, 2010 12:45:20 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Whats Happening?

It's hard to say what another person's dreams mean, since they are all personal.
Do you keep a dream journal? Write down all your dreams, as soon as you wake up. That way you can keep an eye out for recurring themes, symbols that keep popping up, feelings, etc.

Have you been exposed to any video games, movies, comics, posters, magazines...ad nauseam that might have shown anything with red eyes and being possessed? What comes to mind as I write this is the trailer for "Resident Evil: Afterlife" trailer.

If you have been watching or reading anything, they have a tendency to seep into our unconscious and pop up in our dreams.

If you feel, however, that this dream is not like other dreams, pray and ask Father Satan and your Guardian Demons. Be receptive, and hear what the Gods have to say, just to clarify it.

I get pretty crazy dreams sometimes, but that's just my mind sorting out the day/week. Or my GDs have something to show me in symbolic terms.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tabitha" <tabby2991@... wrote:

Maybe you should ask for help?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DiorDior" <citymouse_alleycat@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tabitha" <tabby2991@ wrote:

Please, please try to eat something every day, as well as drink enough fluids. If your body does not get enough nutrients and water, you will get sick more easily (which always sucks, really.)
If we do not take care of our bodies, we will have more intense dreams. Or none at all.

I am not here to offer medical advice, but have you started taking any new medication? What has happened that might have brought on this situation to you? If there's new medication, have you checked with your doctor?

Perhaps your GDs IS talking to you, but are you able to hear His/Her messages? Is there a lot of stress in your life from school, work, family, friends? What often happens is when we are stressed, we tune out the spiritual world a lot more without meaning to.

Make sure you eat enough and sleep for at least 8 hours a day. Do light yoga, get outside and be in the sun everyday. Surround yourself with loving friends and family members. Drink enough water, that's REALLY important.

Please remember to clean, align your chakras, as well as cleaning your aura and doing the protection meditation everyday, when you have time alone.

Diet, stress, amount of rest, as well as how much sun we get, the people we interact with... all these influence our moods and diets, and thus, can also influence our relationships and being able to hear Father and our GDs.

It is important to balance our spiritual life with our more "mundane, everyday" life. The two have a direct correlation, which is why I feel led to tell you these things.

I find that when I don't clean my chakras and auras, and removing etheric cords from my bodies, I get REALLY cranky and irritable, and more defensive towards people and the world. I am very sensitive to people's energies, and I have to clean my aura and bodies everyday. It helps.

I hope this might have helped you a bit. Let us know how it goes.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tabitha Vanier <tabby2991@... wrote:

i havent found or seen a sign of my gaurdian demon. and no i havent watched seen nething on possesion....well not n a month or so....but i feel like this dream is like running me, and i couldnt wake up from it. i swear its changing me i think. im not as caring or nething....ive only ate three times in the past week and they were all little things. idk i guess im jus looseing my mind. it doesnt scare me it jus makes me nervous of how things may go....like if i follow my thoughts n all.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tabitha" <tabby2991@ wrote:

Youre probably being attacked by the enemy. They do really fucked up things like that to get to you and destroy you. The best thing to do is build a very strong aura of protection. Then you need to detach the enemy cords from your chakras by surrounding your hand with bright blue Demonic energy, severing the cord, then burn the remainder of the cord with fire energy. Fill in the holes with positive white energy and use sun energy to heal you. HAIL SATAN

On Mon May 31st, 2010 12:48 PM EDT DiorDior wrote:

Please, please try to eat something every day, as well as drink enough fluids. If your body does not get enough nutrients and water, you will get sick more easily (which always sucks, really.)
If we do not take care of our bodies, we will have more intense dreams. Or none at all.

I am not here to offer medical advice, but have you started taking any new medication? What has happened that might have brought on this situation to you? If there's new medication, have you checked with your doctor?

Perhaps your GDs IS talking to you, but are you able to hear His/Her messages? Is there a lot of stress in your life from school, work, family, friends? What often happens is when we are stressed, we tune out the spiritual world a lot more without meaning to.

Make sure you eat enough and sleep for at least 8 hours a day. Do light yoga, get outside and be in the sun everyday. Surround yourself with loving friends and family members. Drink enough water, that's REALLY important.

Please remember to clean, align your chakras, as well as cleaning your aura and doing the protection meditation everyday, when you have time alone.

Diet, stress, amount of rest, as well as how much sun we get, the people we interact with... all these influence our moods and diets, and thus, can also influence our relationships and being able to hear Father and our GDs.

It is important to balance our spiritual life with our more "mundane, everyday" life. The two have a direct correlation, which is why I feel led to tell you these things.

I find that when I don't clean my chakras and auras, and removing etheric cords from my bodies, I get REALLY cranky and irritable, and more defensive towards people and the world. I am very sensitive to people's energies, and I have to clean my aura and bodies everyday. It helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tabitha Vanier <tabby2991@... wrote:

i think i know what caused the dream, i sat down and thought about it....and bout 2 weeks ago i did something wrong, very wrong. i.............did a sacrifice, killed a rabbit, i did it for return my life be better but since then its been worse, i cant eat/sleep right. i get violent thoughts towards myself and others. only good thing to happen is i been gettin laid easier. but ive been angry more, been trying to hold back from hurting myself or anyone else. and about the medication thing....im sorta addicted to Energy drinks(which the doctors told me to stop drinking or else i wouldnt make it past 30) and i been drinking 3+ a day. idk maybe im over reacting. and i know its not right to sacrifice things but i got desperate, and since then it seems as if i like turned evil mentally and its getting hard to control.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, May 31, 2010 12:48:30 PM

it sounds like some idiot angel is trying to scare you thats all. ignore the dream-you one of father satan's children take heart in that.do the meditaion of an aura of protection every day and that should help you get some sleep. if not then cleanse your room with mental fire and pray to father to help you out-or pray to you GD. keep meditating and read the jos site-it might offer you some inspartion or give you something to help you out. you can print out the pic of satan from the jos site and hang it over your bed or print out his sigil-which ever one you want or use both of them.
i hope this helps you.if you need more help or advise feel free to email me.

Hail Father Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back