Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Whats going on

atirmak

I feel like i lost all sense of feeling... I i dont love anyone or anything and.. Idk nobody loves me either i feel like a heartles freak caus i even hate mother and now im thinking about smoking and running away or skipping school and all kinds of stuff i idk whts going on with me please help tell me wht to do please please

Please dont hurt yourself, ask father to guide you through this, death isnt worth the pain that may fade.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sun, Jan 3, 2010 02:09 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Whats going on

I feel like i lost all sense of feeling... I i dont love anyone or anything and.. Idk nobody loves me either i feel like a heartles freak caus i even hate mother and now im thinking about smoking and running away or skipping school and all kinds of stuff i idk whts going on with me please help tell me wht to do please please

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Hey,

I was in exactly the same situation u are a few months ago... I was filled with all these ...emotions (or at times the complete lack thereof) that i never had before. I was changing faster than i could follow but at the same time, deep inside, i knew i was the same boy that actually begged his mother for some love and affection a few years ago. Even now, recalling all this is extremely hard for me...
Anyway, what i mean to say is that all that time i was feeling like shit, Father Satan was the only thing that kept me in this hooked to this otherwise futile existence. Even though i wasn't and still am not an officially dedicated satanist for personal reasons, there were times i felt His support through all of this. He was my way out of everything bad that might have happened to me, and that made me feel more free than ever. Pray to Him for help and be certain that it will be given to u, in ways u can't imagine. Apart from this, do ur meditations and emphasize on void meditation each time u feel "disconnected" from ur true purpose.
Should u need any more help, feel free to contact me at any time.
Remember, always have faith!

Ave Satanas!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "atirmak" <atirmak@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back