Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

whats going on help me!

Joshua Folsom

hey im not really new to this ive been bobbing on water with our lord satan and i think its finally taken its toll on me for the past year ive been trying to breack my fear of all of this which is pretty pethetic ive asked many questions and learned many things but not how to do them but all in all i think somthing is trying to tell me somthing... no i KNOW somthing is but i dont know how to get in contact with what it is i feel it all the time and it comes in waves from diffrent emotions like anger rage strength saddness when i feel this emotions it amplifies them 10 fold and i know its not me because it comes delayed for examplemy dad really hates me and for my whole life he has yelled hit and beat me and not untill after i found our lord satan did this start happening now when my dad yells at me or hits me it like somthing takes over it starts out as a feeling deep inside of my heart and turns into somthing els its hard to explaine like somthing is inside of me and trying to teel me somthing
but at the same time it gives me a little bit of power i sounds kind of strange but its kinda like it follows me it gives me strength and power wenever i need it the most and i think it might be my GD but recently i think ive angered it somehow it feels diffrent now im constantly in rage and somtimes it gets so stronge that it feels like i cant controle my own body like somthing else is moveing them and its getting stronger i can feel it like how i feels when you get hit in a fight and your so inraged that you cant stop beating the shit out of the person i want nothing more than to get in contact with it but i dont have the slightest idea how i have so many questions but i cant find any answer and its getting rediculusly agrvating im constantly feeling like im beeing watched and i think i have unleashed a strong evil spirt in my room that wants me dead i need help i need to get controle over this power and its weird but i think thats what it wants but one things for certain its undeniably demonic thats for shur and its mad real mad and im pretty shur if i dont do somthing fast i might not be able to ask another question again i need answers and fast please help!

p.s. i know this is kinda a retarted question but im reading about all this stuff constantly and theirs one thing that keeps turning up its somthing about past lifes did we all have past lifes and is it possible any remote chance that just maybe a human unknowingly is a past demon but purposly made themself forget about it to become human is that possible. its just a question

I'm amazed. After you being here for so long that you think some negativity in ur room is "Demonic".

Get that shit out of ur head.

With all the negativity that you carry around you, it attracts more negativity like a vacuum. It's only natural that u'll attract negative entities to you and leave urself open to spiritual attacks and other horrible situations.

Clean ur aura and ask a God to protect you and guide you. If said sincerely- they will

Satan and the Gods stand for justice. If u are willing open yourself to them they will help you. You don't have to tolerate being abused from ur father or anyone else.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thomas_schweitzer" <thomas_schweitzer@... wrote:

hey im not really new to this ive been bobbing on water with our lord satan and i think its finally taken its toll on me for the past year ive been trying to breack my fear of all of this which is pretty pethetic ive asked many questions and learned many things but not how to do them but all in all i think somthing is trying to tell me somthing... no i KNOW somthing is but i dont know how to get in contact with what it is i feel it all the time and it comes in waves from diffrent emotions like anger rage strength saddness when i feel this emotions it amplifies them 10 fold and i know its not me because it comes delayed for examplemy dad really hates me and for my whole life he has yelled hit and beat me and not untill after i found our lord satan did this start happening now when my dad yells at me or hits me it like somthing takes over it starts out as a feeling deep inside of my heart and turns into somthing els its hard to explaine like somthing is inside of me and trying to teel me somthing
but at the same time it gives me a little bit of power i sounds kind of strange but its kinda like it follows me it gives me strength and power wenever i need it the most and i think it might be my GD but recently i think ive angered it somehow it feels diffrent now im constantly in rage and somtimes it gets so stronge that it feels like i cant controle my own body like somthing else is moveing them and its getting stronger i can feel it like how i feels when you get hit in a fight and your so inraged that you cant stop beating the shit out of the person i want nothing more than to get in contact with it but i dont have the slightest idea how i have so many questions but i cant find any answer and its getting rediculusly agrvating im constantly feeling like im beeing watched and i think i have unleashed a strong evil spirt in my room that wants me dead i need help i need to get controle over this power and its weird but i think thats what it wants but one things for certain its undeniably demonic thats for shur and its mad real mad and im pretty shur if i dont do somthing fast i might not be able to ask another question again i need answers and fast please help!

p.s. i know this is kinda a retarted question but im reading about all this stuff constantly and theirs one thing that keeps turning up its somthing about past lifes did we all have past lifes and is it possible any remote chance that just maybe a human unknowingly is a past demon but purposly made themself forget about it to become human is that possible. its just a question

i have NO idea, im new at this,

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2009 10:11:06 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] whats going on help me!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thomas_schweitzer" <thomas_schweitzer@... wrote:

I agree with Seth here.

It sounds like your dad has been glued to your aura for many lifetimes, which has only accumulated negative energy. You should try performing the detaching soul meditation if you want to free yourself from that enemy. If your dad messes with you, then find something that makes you feel superior (such as knowing things others don't). Dissolve all the useless, enemy-feading fear because it only makes him stronger. Imagine that youre stabbing him (use as much hatred as possible). Or program your aura to make him fear you and stay away from you. We are powerful Satanists, not weak-minded Xians. Wish you all the best!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth" <jri9vero@... wrote:
I'm amazed. After you being here for so long that you think some negativity in ur room is "Demonic".

Get that shit out of ur head.

With all the negativity that you carry around you, it attracts more negativity like a vacuum. It's only natural that u'll attract negative entities to you and leave urself open to spiritual attacks and other horrible situations.

Clean ur aura and ask a God to protect you and guide you. If said sincerely- they will

Satan and the Gods stand for justice. If u are willing open yourself to them they will help you. You don't have to tolerate being abused from ur father or anyone else.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thomas_schweitzer" <thomas_schweitzer@ wrote:

thank you i still have a lot to learn, in my house its hard for me to do anything related to our riligion everyone in my family hates father but i still make time seeing as my parents are usualy out quite often. so in general ive been meditating every night and i have got in small contact i can hear its voice when im sleeping but i cant tell what its saying and im not 100% shur but i think its a woman but i will do as you say i will clean my aura from all this negitivity asap and start meditating more and can you tell me the best way how to do this and where i should practice at oh an d one more thing recently i asked father if he could tell me what i should do next to bring peace to myself and i had a dream like not 1hour after i did and in my dream i was with this new girl that goes to my school and everyone was getting alonge my friends my enemys my mom and dad everything was peaceful i have an idea of what this means but i would apreciate your opinion just for clerity i asked father to show me again but nothing has happened yet

#ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152hmmessage P { margin:0px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152hmmessage { font-size:10pt;font-family:Verdana;}
 Ive had about the same feeling, not just in my room and so on. But asap the night came on me I instantly felt watch.
I dunno how your body reacts on this, but I went cold - cold as ice and I was scared to death!
But I tried a banishing ritual on myself, since u can carry bad powers and such with you.
But after I tried it I accually saw what had been "hunting" me, it was like a dark shadow in the size of a panther..
What I did here was to simply tell it; In the name of Satan! Leave me alone, and NEVER come back! I did a couple of time and about a week after I never felt / saw it again!

Good luck, Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 12:28:06 -0700
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] whats going on help me!

i have NO idea, im new at this,

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Monday, March 9, 2009 10:11:06 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] whats going on help me!

#ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-mkp {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;padding:0px 14px;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-mkp hr {border:1px solid #d8d8d8;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_hd {color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:bold;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-mkp #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ads {margin-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ad {padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-mkp .ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ad a {color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-lc {font-family:Arial;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-lc #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_hd {font-weight:bold;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-lc .ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ad {margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-mlmsg {font-size:13px;font-family:arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-mlmsg table {font-size:inherit;font:100%;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-mlmsg select, #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass input, #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass textarea {font:99% arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-mlmsg pre, #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass code {font:115% monospace;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-mlmsg EC_* {line-height:1.22em;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-text {font-family:Georgia;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-text p {} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_last p a {font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-vitnav {padding-top:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-vitnav a {padding:0 1px;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_logo {padding-bottom:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-reco {margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-reco #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_reco-head {font-weight:bold;color:#ff7900;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_reco-category {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_reco-desc {font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-vital a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-vital a:hover {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ov ul {padding:0 0 0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ov li {list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;font-size:77%;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ov li a {text-decoration:none;font-size:130%;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-sponsor #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_nc {background-color:#eee;margin-bottom:20px;padding:0 8px;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ad {padding:8px 0;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ad #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_hd1 {font-family:Arial;font-weight:bold;color:#628c2a;font-size:100%;line-height:122%;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ad a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ad a:hover {text-decoration:underline;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-sponsor .ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ad p {} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass EC_o {font-size:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_MsoNormal {} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-text tt {font-size:120%;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass blockquote {} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass .ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_replbq {} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_last p span {margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:bold;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass dd.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_last p span.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_yshortcuts {margin-right:0;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_photo-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_photo-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_photo-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_photo-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_file-title a, #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_file-title a:active, #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_file-title a:hover, #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_file-title a:visited {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-msg p {clear:both;padding:15px 0 3px 0;overflow:hidden;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-msg p span {color:#1E66AE;font-weight:bold;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass EC_div#ygrps-yiv-1674794152ygrp-mlmsg #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-msg p a span.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_yshortcuts {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-msg p a {font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass #ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_ygrp-mlmsg a {color:#1E66AE;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_attach-table div div a {text-decoration:none;} #ygrps-yiv-1674794152 .ygrps-yiv-1674794152ExternalClass div.ygrps-yiv-1674794152EC_attach-table {width:400px;}

Hitta bästa boräntan! <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href='http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/products/photos.aspx'>MSN Privatekonomi

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back