Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what would happen

vicious1_wcl

a friend of mine, who hs been a satanist for many years, told me something very interesting. he told me about sitting in the middle of a large pentagram, and he said it was like his soul was being dragged away from his body. his life has never been the same. he doesnt meditate or anything but he does the most incredible things ive ever seen. when im around him i feel as tho im in the presence of satan himself. tell me what do i need to do the ritual he did?

LOL, I take it you have NOT read everything or anything on JOS www.joyofsatan.org and just read everything on that site. Power meditations is where the money is.

Hail Father bSatan and the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@... wrote:

a friend of mine, who hs been a satanist for many years, told me something very interesting. he told me about sitting in the middle of a large pentagram, and he said it was like his soul was being dragged away from his body. his life has never been the same. he doesnt meditate or anything but he does the most incredible things ive ever seen. when im around him i feel as tho im in the presence of satan himself. tell me what do i need to do the ritual he did?

This story is utter bullshit, there's no such ritual nor can anyone force your soul out of you. He's not really a Satanist, because Satanism is about EMPOWERING your soul. Well he might have sold his soul to an enemy angel, but Satan does no such thing as like I said He values independance. There's only one way for that, to meditate and do yoga.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@... wrote:

It also sounds like a devil-worshipper that believes the xian version. If you ask him who's Enki he'll probably don't know, LOL. This is the test to separate the true Satanist from the fake one, Satan is Enki and the good guy. Guess who is behind devil worshipping?Yep, enemy greys, those want souls and pretent to be "evil" and demand sacrifices and other crap. You prolly mistook the presence of a grey for Satan. Its better to start with meditations and empower your soul and work in slowly building it than to have yourself feed the greys after you die.

And again REMEMBER:Satan NEVER does that thing or anything that strips our freedom or independance (even in the bible Satan ALWAYS represents freedom) or makes us depend on Him in anyway. This sort of stuff is from SATAN'S ENEMIES.

P.S. If you don't believe me then contact Satan, He is really sick and disgusted of people wanting to sell their souls and are lazy to work on building them. And He also doesn't like laziness. This stuff only makes Him angry as idiots mess with enemy greys.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@... wrote:

It also sounds like a devil-worshipper that believes the xian version. If you ask him who's Enki he'll probably don't know, LOL. This is the test to separate the true Satanist from the fake one, Satan is Enki and the good guy. Guess who is behind devil worshipping?Yep, enemy greys, those want souls and pretent to be "evil" and demand sacrifices and other crap. You prolly mistook the presence of a grey for Satan. Its better to start with meditations and empower your soul and work in slowly building it than to have yourself feed the greys after you die.

And again REMEMBER:Satan NEVER does that thing or anything that strips our freedom or independance (even in the bible Satan ALWAYS represents freedom) or makes us depend on Him in anyway. This sort of stuff is from SATAN'S ENEMIES.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@ wrote:

how do i contact satan? and dont tellme to read the JOS stuff, just give me an answer, because im starting to lose faith in the whole spiritual thing. i just want to live huministicly satanist, my life has never been better. i dont need to meditate to know he has made my life better than i had hoped for. how do i contact our father? Hail Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, March 15, 2010 9:42:16 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what would happen

P.S. If you don't believe me then contact Satan, He is really sick and disgusted of people wanting to sell their souls and are lazy to work on building them. And He also doesn't like laziness. This stuff only makes Him angry as idiots mess with enemy greys.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "kurenaii60" <kurenaii60@ ... wrote:

It also sounds like a devil-worshipper that believes the xian version. If you ask him who's Enki he'll probably don't know, LOL. This is the test to separate the true Satanist from the fake one, Satan is Enki and the good guy. Guess who is behind devil worshipping? Yep, enemy greys, those want souls and pretent to be "evil" and demand sacrifices and other crap. You prolly mistook the presence of a grey for Satan. Its better to start with meditations and empower your soul and work in slowly building it than to have yourself feed the greys after you die.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@ wrote:

I've said that many times, either a ritual and you may get signs if you're new but the sure thing is to meditate do yoga and other stuff to open your astral senses. If you're thinking this way like you want to get money and other stuff without any spiritual work then Satanism is NOT for you. The main idea should be empowering your soul and reaching Godhead. There's no "faith", you just consistent practice and see the results. And you don't meditate to see your life to be better, you do it to *empower your soul*.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chet Jump <vicious1_wcl@... wrote:

how do i contact satan? and dont tellme to read the JOS stuff, just give me an answer, because im starting to lose faith in the whole spiritual thing. i just want to live huministicly satanist, my life has never been better. i dont need to meditate to know he has made my life better than i had hoped for. how do i contact our father?
Hail Satan

It also sounds like a devil-worshipper that believes the xian version. If you ask him who's Enki he'll probably don't know, LOL. This is the test to separate the true Satanist from the fake one, Satan is Enki and the good guy. Guess who is behind devil worshipping? Yep, enemy greys, those want souls and pretent to be "evil" and demand sacrifices and other crap. You prolly mistook the presence of a grey for Satan. Its better to start with meditations and empower your soul and work in slowly building it than to have yourself feed the greys after you die.

Also find a good job and have some fun and LEARN TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROBLEMS ON YOUR OWN, and make decisions for your life, thats how its gonna make your life better. Don't come to any religion for expecting instant power and other things, you can ONLY do this on your own. Its action instead of whining. (And this is much of what Satan advised me as well when I was lazy some years ago) Thats my advice. Responsibility to the responsible.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Chet Jump <vicious1_wcl@... wrote:

how do i contact satan? and dont tellme to read the JOS stuff, just give me an answer, because im starting to lose faith in the whole spiritual thing. i just want to live huministicly satanist, my life has never been better. i dont need to meditate to know he has made my life better than i had hoped for. how do i contact our father?
Hail Satan

i just dont realy feel that i need to meditate. thats awesome that you can do telekinesis and shit dude, but my life has never been better. i won a seemingly impossible case in court, i have a great job paid under the table(no tax!), i have a car i dont have to pay for, great friends, a guardian i speak to everynight with a pendulum, and the list goes on. i love satan like the dad i never had u know. i just realy dont have time to meditate at all! its not a matter of laziness, i just have no time, and lately it doesnt realy seem like i need to. one day i would like to empower my soul and take that responsibility, but it just wont work right now. sorry i affended but i have to be a bit skeptical considering i havent seen the awesome raw power of our father with my own eyes yet. but for now i know he understands that i just cant cut right to the meditation program. im not going to drop everything right now, i have responsibilities that he has actualy given me, and i must act on them. i know that empowering is also my responsibilty but i simply cant. sorry i affended but right now its all he says she says u know? i know that satan is our one true god and that he is to be recognized as such, which i do. i just cant do what u do yet. what is the goal by the way? are we realy supposed to attack christians, or just show them the light? because many of us were once christian
Sent: Mon, March 15, 2010 10:50:49 PM

Also find a good job and have some fun and LEARN TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR PROBLEMS ON YOUR OWN, and make decisions for your life, thats how its gonna make your life better. Don't come to any religion for expecting instant power and other things, you can ONLY do this on your own. Its action instead of whining. (And this is much of what Satan advised me as well when I was lazy some years ago) Thats my advice. Responsibility to the responsible.

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Chet Jump <vicious1_wcl@ ... wrote:

Hail Satan

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

To be a Spiritual Satanist it takes patience and understanding, Do you expect Satan to just up and appear and talk to you? This is what xians belive that there god will "eventualy" tell them what to do.

Open your sences so you can talk to him fist...

Hail Satan

Father Satan nis a LOVING and CARING god who is from an extra terrestrial race who created humanity. I used to think the same way you did but power meditations are the only way to reach godhood/immortality in physical/mental/spiritual perfection. Unless you go9 sacrifice a ton of people and harvest there souls but I am not sure if that would get you all the way to godhood and especially you would not beable to control your mind once you got there. However, Father is discusted with such acts and I do not think he accepts those kinds of people. I did not take any offence its just the Satan that everyone knows of from the bible is NOT the real him. Like I said before Father is a LOVING and CARING god. None of us would take offence that you do not want to do power meditations so do not worry about that, lol. But if that is how you feel we are all entitled to our own opinion. I just know if you read the JoS site you would get a greater amount of useful knowledge. Reading and studying everything is apart of true satanism, even Father asks us to question him as he does not want his followers to be xians. He could of made us all walking zombies to follow his every command without a thought of our own but I believe he decided to leave that for the weak xians (by the way I am NOT calling you a weak xian). Anyway, I still ..... Highly recommend...... studying........ and doing power meditations.

Hail Father Satan and the Gods of Old!

i just dont realy feel that i need to meditate. thats awesome that you can do telekinesis and shit dude, but my life has never been better. i won a seemingly impossible case in court, i have a great job paid under the table(no tax!), i have a car i dont have to pay for, great friends, a guardian i speak to everynight with a pendulum, and the list goes on. i love satan like the dad i never had u know. i just realy dont have time to meditate at all! its not a matter of laziness, i just have no time, and lately it doesnt realy seem like i need to. one day i would like to empower my soul and take that responsibility, but it just wont work right now. sorry i affended but i have to be a bit skeptical considering i havent seen the awesome raw power of our father with my own eyes yet. but for now i know he understands that i just cant cut right to the meditation program. im not going to drop everything right now, i have responsibilities that he has actualy
given me, and i must act on them. i know that empowering is also my responsibilty but i simply cant. sorry i affended but right now its all he says she says u know? i know that satan is our one true god and that he is to be recognized as such, which i do. i just cant do what u do yet. what is the goal by the way? are we realy supposed to attack christians, or just show them the light? because many of us were once christian

Hail Satan

Well, running up to an old christian couple and beating them with sticks and rocks is not what we do.

Hail Father and the Gods of Old!

i just dont realy feel that i need to meditate. thats awesome that you can do telekinesis and shit dude, but my life has never been better. i won a seemingly impossible case in court, i have a great job paid under the table(no tax!), i have a car i dont have to pay for, great friends, a guardian i speak to everynight with a pendulum, and the list goes on. i love satan like the dad i never had u know. i just realy dont have time to meditate at all! its not a matter of laziness, i just have no time, and lately it doesnt realy seem like i need to. one day i would like to empower my soul and take that responsibility, but it just wont work right now. sorry i affended but i have to be a bit skeptical considering i havent seen the awesome raw power of our father with my own eyes yet. but for now i know he understands that i just cant cut right to the meditation program. im not going to drop everything right now, i have responsibilities that he has actualy
given me, and i must act on them. i know that empowering is also my responsibilty but i simply cant. sorry i affended but right now its all he says she says u know? i know that satan is our one true god and that he is to be recognized as such, which i do. i just cant do what u do yet. what is the goal by the way? are we realy supposed to attack christians, or just show them the light? because many of us were once christian

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]The whole point of Satanism is based in meditation--Become as the Gods, which you can ONLY do if you meditate. How are you supposed to fight for him if you don't meditate? What's your point in being here? How are you supposed to show gratitude? Why did you even dedicate? The point of dedication is to form a bond, one, but you're also saying "you're enemies are my enemies, and I will fight for you". Consider that.

HAIL SATAN

--- On Tue, 3/16/10, thesataniclazy <thesataniclazy@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, March 16, 2010, 2:46 PM

Well, running up to an old christian couple and beating them with sticks and rocks is not what we do.

Hail Father and the Gods of Old!

--- [/IMG]JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Chet Jump <vicious1_wcl@ ... wrote:

To: <a rel="nofollow">JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

Hail Satan

[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back