Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What will we do?

Malprg The NS

ISIS is attacking many countries and at the moment they have dominated 2 (Iraq, Syria), they have recently attacked my country (Kuwait) and other countries yesterday such as Tunisia and France. They also said they are going to do more.
So tell me my beloved Brothers and Sisters. What will we do? "We are of what we do and of what we say, Satanism is what we do and what we speak of" - Malprg The NS

Hail Father SatanHail The GodsHeil HitlerSieg Heil

Build an aura of protection and be in a safe place,Remember, Satan looks after his own, He remembers us all, So trust in Satan and work hard for him.

....ISIS is just Israeli mossad in disguise...didn't I tell you this already?It's the JEWS. What we are going to do about it is keep destroying and exposing the jews until the truth becomes plain for all to see!

On Saturday, June 27, 2015 11:00 AM, "Malprg The NS ave_satanas13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

ISIS is attacking many countries and at the moment they have dominated 2 (Iraq, Syria), they have recently attacked my country (Kuwait) and other countries yesterday such as Tunisia and France. They also said they are going to do more.
So tell me my beloved Brothers and Sisters. What will we do? "We are of what we do and of what we say, Satanism is what we do and what we speak of" - Malprg The NS

Hail Father SatanHail The GodsHeil HitlerSieg Heil

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back