Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What will be with the souls of...

rebel192595

What will be with the souls of our parents and relatives who are not spiritual satanists? I'm myself a satanist and I respect gods of hell but when it comes to my mum , it's hard to turn her mind into the mind of a spiritual satanist. I have made her to start doing yoga eventually, but I can't force her to doing meditations because she can't accept all of this stuff completely. She just doesn't believe to all those crazy stories about Satan which I talk to her. Maybe it's because she's at a mature age and that's a prime reason why can't convert her into being a spiritual satanist or maybe I'm just not good enough for being an orator who can change the minds of his listeners easily. Anyway, I'd like her to be immortal one day like I will be too and live in the beautiful satanic world. But I'm afraid she will die one day and my dream will not come true. This kind of thinking turns me into deep depression and makes me feel lonely on this planet. The same goes to my relatives and friends. I tried to make some of them regret their false beliefs about Satan and satanism but nothing good had happened. I just declassified myself and that's it. I'm afraid they will die and their souls will be wiped out by enemy. Is there any chance that the Gods will save the souls of our dear people ?

Hail Satan!

You are wrong talking of your beloves during without conversion. The fact remains-many of us were born core Christians,carried it to the core.I have been a deliverance minister saw miracles true me, healed people, restored physical damaged bodies back normalcy etc etc but yet I knew somewhere along the line that something were wrong but here am I.But with great enthusiasm, true love of Daddy SAT,patience, mutual understanding, respect, total commitment, true prayers, know how to turn prayers to suit your present call to true worship etc we will make it,if not today,tomorrow. Just maintain the statuesque, never back down. Remember you are in the right track until proven otherwise. I know am a very strong ardent when you come to doing things that seems impossible. Unless Satan is like the false and fake types that I spent over 40something years serving with out nothing notable to show. So be priming and start the ignition key.

My understanding of all this is that Satan keeps the family members that we love, that are not spiritual Satanists, safe. 
They are under his protection. Guardian Demon(s) are assigned to these family members, if I heard correctly from my guardian Demoness, some years ago.
My mother, who passed away under two years ago, who was a Christian (but not a devout one and she never bad-mouthed Satan) was taken to Hell and her soul was kept safe when she left this world. Satan sent a very blatant sign on the day she died, that she was with him. I am very grateful and thankful to Satan for this.
I had respectfully asked him, when I was a much newer spiritual Satanist, to please keep my loved family members' souls from the enemy spirits when they passed on from this world. I asked him to please discern and judge whether they were good people (because I didn't know them inside and out the way the gods do just by looking at someone) and I wanted them to reincarnate in the new world of Satan's kingdom on Earth. I wanted them to have a chance to come to him and become spiritual Satanists and no longer reincarnate and become gods. 
Hail Satan.
On Friday, April 13, 2018, 7:35:44 a.m. EDT, godsoforion@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

No, it's not as simple as that. Family or not, if they are attached at the soul level to xianity, for example, then Satan will not interfere in that.

The only one's that Satan will protect and defend is His children - those who have dedicated their souls to Him.

That's my understanding of it anyway.

Hail Satan!

I think it was one of HPs, Maxine I think who said that Satan keeps souls of our loved ones safe. One of our members recently said that one of his friends committed suicide and he asked Satan to keep her soul safe. She's in Hell now. She also visited him too(or spoken to him, not sure).

Satan is caring, if someone who we loved passed away and that person is not SS, he will protect them. He won't let enemy destroy their souls.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back