Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What was that?

hockey_84

this is really hard to explain but i'll try my best. it doesn't happen very often at all to me but sometimes i can just be sitting here and i "see" something coming and i react and i blink real quickly and my heart jumps. it just happened now. i was looking at the bottom right corner of my screen and i kinda saw something coming and my heard jumped and i blinked, but the odd thing is, is that i didnt see anything. it was like invisible, or transparent. and another weird thing is that only my left eye blinked, my right eye stayed open (nothing was covering either of my eyes like hair or glasses or anything). another weird thing is that i felt my heart jump on the left side and it "looked" like the thing was coming to my left side. id if i'm just being a weirdo or not, but what the heck could that have been?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hockey_84" <hockey_84@... wrote:
this is really hard to explain but i'll try my best. it doesn't happen very often at all to me but sometimes i can just be sitting here and i "see" something coming and i react and i blink real quickly and my heart jumps. it just happened now. i was looking at the bottom right corner of my screen and i kinda saw something coming and my heard jumped and i blinked, but the odd thing is, is that i didnt see anything. it was like invisible, or transparent. and another weird thing is that only my left eye blinked, my right eye stayed open (nothing was covering either of my eyes like hair or glasses or anything). another weird thing is that i felt my heart jump on the left side and it "looked" like the thing was coming to my left side. id if i'm just being a weirdo or not, but what the heck could that have been?

no, your not a weirdo. i know what you're talking about, it happens to me too. but, i can't explain it either

Sometimes i think I see stuff too. By the way you should probably not to many people about it because they might think you are schizophrenic. I know from experience any little thing is schizophrenia to some people and they take it seriously. But anyway I think it may be a partially opened 3rd eye.

hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, December 10, 2009 2:54:37 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: What was that?

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "hockey_84" <hockey_84@. .. wrote:

no, your not a weirdo. i know what you're talking about, it happens to me too. but, i can't explain it either

Rebecca,
The honest fact is - what if it IS a mental or physical health concern? What will it do to the person later on, if not ruled out?
All I am suggesting is that he gets a cursory examination, just to be safe. You can be spiritual, and also be safe. Case in point: Many occultists are also psychologists to make sure they keep mental balance. examples include Israel Regardie, and Christopher Hyatt, though RHP. The fact they are well renowned is due to their training as psychologists to make sure they aren't tricking themselves.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:49 AM, Rebecca Zimmermann <rebehkexkszimmy13666@... wrote:
  Sometimes i think I see stuff too. By the way you should probably not to many people about it because they might think you are schizophrenic. I know from experience any little thing is schizophrenia to some people and they take it seriously. But anyway I think it may be a partially opened 3rd eye.

hail Satan!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Whats a cursury examination? And whats a "third eye"?

On Dec 11, 2009, at 2:57 PM, Sherab <frater.cv@... wrote:
  Rebecca,
The honest fact is - what if it IS a mental or physical health concern? What will it do to the person later on, if not ruled out?
All I am suggesting is that he gets a cursory examination, just to be safe. You can be spiritual, and also be safe. Case in point: Many occultists are also psychologists to make sure they keep mental balance. examples include Israel Regardie, and Christopher Hyatt, though RHP. The fact they are well renowned is due to their training as psychologists to make sure they aren't tricking themselves.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 12:49 AM, Rebecca Zimmermann <rebehkexkszimmy1366[url=mailto:6@...]6@...[/url] wrote:

hail Satan!

To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back