Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What was that?????

Some weeks ago, I had finished an yoga and meditation session and after this I get to my bedroom to read some emails when... I heard a very ugly laugh, as an electronic voice that made ​​my head vibrate! At the time I took a fright but I paid no attention and I started to vibrate the name of Satan and to visualise his sigil. At the same time I thought it was a psychic attack from a Grey, but after I began to suspect it was a Xtian prayer or simply a meaningless sound of astral. What do you think? Have you had an experience like that? This is not the 1st time I heard a psychic laugh, but I was not a SS. Gabriell Braga
http://www.exposingchristianity.com

Often the enemy will try to disrtact us or 'scare' us away through this method. Either with voices in our heads, or laughing like this, to make the person think they are going insane from meditation and coming to Satan, thus scaring them off. It is simply to be ignored. Keep empowering yourself, keep up an aura of protection, and clean your soul regularly.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gabriell Braga Nunes Valadao wrote:

Some weeks ago, I had finished an yoga and meditation session and after this I get to my bedroom to read some emails when... I heard a very ugly laugh, as an electronic voice that made ​​my head
vibrate! At the time I took a fright but I paid no attention and I started to vibrate the name of Satan and to visualise his sigil. At the same time I
thought it was a psychic attack from a Grey, but after I began to
suspect it was a Xtian prayer or simply a meaningless sound of astral.
What do you think? Have you had an experience like that? This is not the 1st time I heard a psychic laugh, but I was not a SS.

Gabriell Braga

happen before to me, where they even barked mad
i been hit in face by angel, and one time they pushed me against the wall
sometimes it got ugly the attacks, there were times i woke up there were just standing there
w there ugly nasty faces so mad lol
is really annoying there attacks, rather they re being bad, or trying to pretend being one of our gods!
either way keep ur aura strong, and protected helps at least!
*(poderia ser pior ne)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Gabriell Braga Nunes Valadao wrote:

Some weeks ago, I had finished an yoga and meditation session and after this I get to my bedroom to read some emails when... I heard a very ugly laugh, as an electronic voice that made ​​my head
vibrate! At the time I took a fright but I paid no attention and I started to vibrate the name of Satan and to visualise his sigil. At the same time I
What do you think? Have you had an experience like that? This is not the 1st time I heard a psychic laugh, but I was not a SS.

Gabriell Braga

Thanks for the attention!
Car***, que dureza! Ser jogada na parede?!?!?!?! Eles no máximo ficavam correndo no andar de cima da minha casa e umas duas vezes pegaram meu pé quando eu estava na cama.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" wrote:

sometimes it got ugly the attacks, there were times i woke up there were just standing there
is really annoying there attacks, rather they re being bad, or trying to pretend being one of our gods!
*(poderia ser pior ne)

Gabriell Braga

esta melhorando agora que estou fazendo mais meditacao p/ protecao, menos atakes.
(is getting better now that i m doing more meditations for protections, less attacks)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ga6riell6raga6" wrote:

Car***, que dureza! Ser jogada na parede?!?!?!?! Eles no máximo ficavam correndo no andar de cima da minha casa e umas duas vezes pegaram meu pé quando eu estava na cama.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" wrote:

*(poderia ser pior ne)

Gabriell Braga

When you are close to something new they worry about you finding or doing sometimes even if nothing happened for ages they try something to stop you. I figured this out so if I am working or going to work on something new and things go wrong once I realise what it is it stops because their busted lol and I know I am on the right track.
Instead of being scared of them, make them scared of YOU! Instead of them laughing at you, when they are scared of you then you laugh at them then see the tables turn!

HAIL SATAN!

esta melhorando agora que estou fazendo mais meditacao p/ protecao, menos atakes.
(is getting better now that i m doing more meditations for protections, less attacks)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ga6riell6raga6" wrote:

*(poderia ser pior ne)

Gabriell Braga

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Serpentfire666" wrote:
When you are close to something new they worry about you finding or doing sometimes even if nothing happened for ages they try something to stop you. I figured this out so if I am working or going to work on something new and things go wrong once I realise what it is it stops because their busted lol and I know I am on the right track.
Instead of being scared of them, make them scared of YOU! Instead of them laughing at you, when they are scared of you then you laugh at them then see the tables turn!

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!

*(poderia ser pior ne)

Gabriell Braga

long live lord Satan
i want to convert to satanism

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back