Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What to say

Michelle Long

So I got into an argument with a motherfucking fanatic Christian. She started it, she brought up the subject. Just to make a long story short, she pretty much insulted me because I use my brain to think for myself and to live. She argued that I need faith, not "intelligence" and said I'm "too proud"! She said other shit that pissed me off and insulted me. Yep, she insulted me and was passive aggressive for being intelligent!
I'm curious, what do you guys say when these idiotic Christians say such shit?
I really wanted to punch her in the face, I was so mad!
Michelle  

They don't argue with me any more. I'm too confident in that area. They can sense this and leave me alone.
I've done my share of arguing with Christians over the years and every time I've put them in their place. They walked away with doubts. The last one was several years ago and all she had to say at the end of the argument was "Well, I'm too old to change now."

Christians prey on people who they can sense are vulnerable. They're always preying on young people and kids.

One tactic they use (and some others also use this, who are a bit wiser about life); the reason you're not happy is because you don't believe or accept something they're trying to push on you.

Of course there are good things in life, but life is not happy. Nearly everyone looks for a way to cope and that's where these so-called "religions" use life's downside to exploit and to amplify these negatives in the mass mind which is what keeps them in business.

In addition to all of this, the human mind blocks out a lot of reality. This is the mind's way of coping. I read in a psychology textbook many years ago that people distort reality as a way of coping with life. Now, there are people out there who have these walls up solid in their minds as defense mechanisms. They aren't in reality and if you know enough on how to get through that wall, they will crack. They can't handle it.

The psychology behind a Christian is deep down inside, they are not comfortable with their beliefs. This is usually subconscious. This is why they need the support of as many others as possible, so they feel more secure. Also, self-esteem issues are a factor in converting others.

As for reality, unless one is strong and enlightened enough, denying reality is not going to make it go away. In order to deal with problems, which are exceptionally severe as this world has drastically depreciated, one must face reality and work on correcting problems, beginning with one's own life. The reason this world is in the shape it's in now is mainly because of denial and making excuses.

Now, given this woman was a fundie, and she stated you were proud, you should have come back with "You're judging me." Aren't Christians like that supposed to refrain from judging others? To take it further, you should have told her she really doesn't know a damned thing about you, yet she accosts you in order to push her beliefs on you, in order to prop up her sagging self-esteem, and has resorted to judging you.

I know this is all after the fact. But remember this, should you ever be accosted in the future.

In addition, any scam, any con, any and nearly every victimization depends upon one thing: a sense of one's FAITH and TRUST.

Satan gives us knowledge and truth. There is a big difference.

Now arguing with a fundie idiot like that can also result in the fundie putting up more walls in self defense. People like this just won't listen because they are too weak and would crack if their safety mechanisms were knocked out.

Other idiots like this can become violent. If the fundie starts raising their voice and yelling, ask them why they're yelling. The person asking the questions is usually in control in an argument. Lawyers know this. Then ask, isn't wrath a sin? When they escalate to physical violence, they have no answers and can no longer argue rationally.

Violence gets nowhere. Getting into someone's mind is lasting and often permanent. A swollen lip, broken jaw, etc from being punched will heal. What is put in one's mind, especially truths, never go away.

Also, I'd ask them if they have a bible on them. Most carry the damned thing around with them. I'd start showing them their worst scriptures. You really need to study www.exposingchristianity.com

Also, sizing them up, look to how they are dressed, their body language, hair style, everything. Many fundies have every hair in place, starched clothing (indicative of restrictions, with a total obedience to what they perceive as authority). This indicates fear, more than likely instilled from childhood.

Now fear is a lack of knowledge usually. The more one knows, the less one is afraid in life. Christians who dress more openly are the ones who only accept and believe what is convenient for them.

I've gone on long enough here. Yes, when I was new to Satanism, I had faith in Satan. I learned a lot on the job in my service to Satan. Now, I'm well past where I have to have faith. Faith has been replaced with knowledge and truth.

Christians are believing in nefarious lies. This has gone on for centuries. Same old shit.

Study everything you can, especially on the exposingchristianity.com website.

In arguing with a Christian, look to see what's behind the mask.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

What to say

Michelle Long

Oct 6 10:32 PM

So I got into an argument with a motherfucking fanatic Christian. She started it, she brought up the subject. Just to make a long story short, she pretty much insulted me because I use my brain to think for myself and to live. She argued that I need faith, not "intelligence" and said I'm "too proud"! She said other shit that pissed me off and insulted me. Yep, she insulted me and was passive aggressive for being intelligent!

Michelle  

I don't know about "she". she is who? i just know we are catched flag of victory and i just keep forward as Satan and Enlil's soldier. 

Hail Beelzebub!!!!!!! and Hail Satan! 

I did tell her that her religion is a coping mechanism. She said, " So what, maybe it is. What do I have to lose?"
What a fucking idiot!
Thanks guys for your responses.
On Mon, Oct 8, 2018, 7:08 AM 'maxine.dietrich666' maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

They don't argue with me any more. I'm too confident in that area. They can sense this and leave me alone.
I've done my share of arguing with Christians over the years and every time I've put them in their place. They walked away with doubts. The last one was several years ago and all she had to say at the end of the argument was "Well, I'm too old to change now."

Christians prey on people who they can sense are vulnerable. They're always preying on young people and kids.

One tactic they use (and some others also use this, who are a bit wiser about life); the reason you're not happy is because you don't believe or accept something they're trying to push on you.

Of course there are good things in life, but life is not happy. Nearly everyone looks for a way to cope and that's where these so-called "religions" use life's downside to exploit and to amplify these negatives in the mass mind which is what keeps them in business..

In addition to all of this, the human mind blocks out a lot of reality. This is the mind's way of coping. I read in a psychology textbook many years ago that people distort reality as a way of coping with life. Now, there are people out there who have these walls up solid in their minds as defense mechanisms. They aren't in reality and if you know enough on how to get through that wall, they will crack. They can't handle it..

The psychology behind a Christian is deep down inside, they are not comfortable with their beliefs. This is usually subconscious. This is why they need the support of as many others as possible, so they feel more secure. Also, self-esteem issues are a factor in converting others.

As for reality, unless one is strong and enlightened enough, denying reality is not going to make it go away. In order to deal with problems, which are exceptionally severe as this world has drastically depreciated, one must face reality and work on correcting problems, beginning with one's own life. The reason this world is in the shape it's in now is mainly because of denial and making excuses.

Now, given this woman was a fundie, and she stated you were proud, you should have come back with "You're judging me." Aren't Christians like that supposed to refrain from judging others? To take it further, you should have told her she really doesn't know a damned thing about you, yet she accosts you in order to push her beliefs on you, in order to prop up her sagging self-esteem, and has resorted to judging you.

I know this is all after the fact.. But remember this, should you ever be accosted in the future.

In addition, any scam, any con, any and nearly every victimization depends upon one thing: a sense of one's FAITH and TRUST.

Now arguing with a fundie idiot like that can also result in the fundie putting up more walls in self defense. People like this just won't listen because they are too weak and would crack if their safety mechanisms were knocked out.

Other idiots like this can become violent. If the fundie starts raising their voice and yelling, ask them why they're yelling. The person asking the questions is usually in control in an argument. Lawyers know this. Then ask, isn't wrath a sin? When they escalate to physical violence, they have no answers and can no longer argue rationally.

Violence gets nowhere. Getting into someone's mind is lasting and often permanent. A swollen lip, broken jaw, etc from being punched will heal. What is put in one's mind, especially truths, never go away.

Also, I'd ask them if they have a bible on them. Most carry the damned thing around with them. I'd start showing them their worst scriptures. You really need to study www.exposingchristianity.com

Also, sizing them up, look to how they are dressed, their body language, hair style, everything. Many fundies have every hair in place, starched clothing (indicative of restrictions, with a total obedience to what they perceive as authority). This indicates fear, more than likely instilled from childhood.

Now fear is a lack of knowledge usually. The more one knows, the less one is afraid in life. Christians who dress more openly are the ones who only accept and believe what is convenient for them.

I've gone on long enough here. Yes, when I was new to Satanism, I had faith in Satan.. I learned a lot on the job in my service to Satan. Now, I'm well past where I have to have faith. Faith has been replaced with knowledge and truth.

Christians are believing in nefarious lies. This has gone on for centuries. Same old shit.

Study everything you can, especially on the exposingchristianity.com website.

www.joyofsatan.org

What to say

Michelle Long

So I got into an argument with a motherfucking fanatic Christian. She started it, she brought up the subject. Just to make a long story short, she pretty much insulted me because I use my brain to think for myself and to live.. She argued that I need faith, not "intelligence" and said I'm "too proud"! She said other shit that pissed me off and insulted me. Yep, she insulted me and was passive aggressive for being intelligent!

Michelle  

Well said, Maxine. I've been a Satanist long enough now that I pretty much just let things roll off my back. If I sense a xtian
conversation budding, I just walk away if it's at all possible. Otherwise, i keep my mouth shut. I sometimes find people who
aren't caught up in the trap, but still have some residue of the traditional religions on them, even if they aren't conscience
of it. After a while, one can tell if someone is able or ready to hear some truth. Still, one has to be guarded, and don't give away too
much information. You can't ever be one hundred percent sure.

I've been off for a while. We were moving. But now I will try to join in more. We are pretty much settled in now... But it will
take a while to get everything in place the way we want it.

Hail Satan!

Sims

--------------------------------------------
On Mon, 10/8/18, 'maxine.dietrich666' maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What to say
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, October 8, 2018, 5:59 AM

They don't argue with me any more. I'm too confident
in that area. They can sense this and leave me alone.

I've done my share of arguing with Christians over the
years and every time I've put them in their place. They
walked away with doubts. The last one was several years ago
and all she had to say at the end of the argument was
"Well, I'm too old to change now."

Christians prey on people who they can sense are vulnerable.
They're always preying on young people and kids.

One tactic they use (and some others also use this, who are
a bit wiser about life); the reason you're not happy is
because you don't believe or accept something
they're trying to push on you.

Of course there are good things in life, but life is not
happy. Nearly everyone looks for a way to cope and
that's where these so-called "religions" use
life's downside to exploit and to amplify these
negatives in the mass mind which is what keeps them in
business.

In addition to all of this, the human mind blocks out a lot
of reality. This is the mind's way of coping. I read in
a psychology textbook many years ago that people distort
reality as a way of coping with life. Now, there are people
out there who have these walls up solid in their minds as
defense mechanisms. They aren't in reality and if you
know enough on how to get through that wall, they will
crack. They can't handle it.

The psychology behind a Christian is deep down inside, they
are not comfortable with their beliefs. This is usually
subconscious. This is why they need the support of as many
others as possible, so they feel more secure. Also,
self-esteem issues are a factor in converting others.

As for reality, unless one is strong and enlightened enough,
denying reality is not going to make it go away. In order to
deal with problems, which are exceptionally severe as this
world has drastically depreciated, one must face reality and
work on correcting problems, beginning with one's own
life. The reason this world is in the shape it's in now
is mainly because of denial and making excuses.

Now, given this woman was a fundie, and she stated you were
proud, you should have come back with "You're
judging me." Aren't Christians like that supposed
to refrain from judging others? To take it further, you
should have told her she really doesn't know a damned
thing about you, yet she accosts you in order to push her
beliefs on you, in order to prop up her sagging self-esteem,
and has resorted to judging you.

I know this is all after the fact. But remember this, should
you ever be accosted in the future.

In addition, any scam, any con, any and nearly every
victimization depends upon one thing: a sense of one's
FAITH and TRUST.

Satan gives us knowledge and truth. There is a big
difference.

Now arguing with a fundie idiot like that can also result in
the fundie putting up more walls in self defense. People
like this just won't listen because they are too weak
and would crack if their safety mechanisms were knocked
out.

Other idiots like this can become violent. If the fundie
starts raising their voice and yelling, ask them why
they're yelling. The person asking the questions is
usually in control in an argument. Lawyers know this. Then
ask, isn't wrath a sin? When they escalate to physical
violence, they have no answers and can no longer argue
rationally.

Violence gets nowhere. Getting into someone's mind is
lasting and often permanent. A swollen lip, broken jaw, etc
from being punched will heal. What is put in one's mind,
especially truths, never go away.

Also, I'd ask them if they have a bible on them. Most
carry the damned thing around with them. I'd start
showing them their worst scriptures. You really need to
study www.exposingchristianity.com

Also, sizing them up, look to how they are dressed, their
body language, hair style, everything. Many fundies have
every hair in place, starched clothing (indicative of
restrictions, with a total obedience to what they perceive
as authority). This indicates fear, more than likely
instilled from childhood.

Now fear is a lack of knowledge usually. The more one knows,
the less one is afraid in life. Christians who dress more
openly are the ones who only accept and believe what is
convenient for them.

I've gone on long enough here. Yes, when I was new to
Satanism, I had faith in Satan. I learned a lot on the job
in my service to Satan. Now, I'm well past where I have
to have faith. Faith has been replaced with knowledge and
truth.

Christians are believing in nefarious lies. This has gone on
for centuries. Same old shit.

Study everything you can, especially on the
exposingchristianity.com website.

In arguing with a Christian, look to see what's behind
the mask.

www.joyofsatan.org

What to say

Michelle Long

So I got into an argument with a motherfucking fanatic
Christian. She started it, she brought up the subject. Just
to make a long story short, she pretty much insulted me
because I use my brain to think for myself and to live.. She
argued that I need faith, not "intelligence" and
said I'm "too proud"! She said other shit that
pissed me off and insulted me. Yep, she insulted me and was
passive aggressive for being intelligent!

I'm curious, what do you guys say when these idiotic
Christians say such shit?

Michelle  

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738 --
#yiv6340592738ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-mkp #yiv6340592738hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-mkp #yiv6340592738ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-mkp .yiv6340592738ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-mkp .yiv6340592738ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-mkp .yiv6340592738ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-sponsor
#yiv6340592738ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv6340592738ygrp-lc #yiv6340592738hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv6340592738ygrp-lc .yiv6340592738ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738activity span
.yiv6340592738underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv6340592738 .yiv6340592738attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv6340592738 .yiv6340592738attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv6340592738 .yiv6340592738attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6340592738 .yiv6340592738attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv6340592738 .yiv6340592738attach label a {

#yiv6340592738 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv6340592738 .yiv6340592738bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6340592738 .yiv6340592738bold a {

#yiv6340592738 dd.yiv6340592738last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6340592738 dd.yiv6340592738last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6340592738 dd.yiv6340592738last p
span.yiv6340592738yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv6340592738 div.yiv6340592738attach-table div div a {

#yiv6340592738 div.yiv6340592738attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv6340592738 div.yiv6340592738file-title a, #yiv6340592738
div.yiv6340592738file-title a:active, #yiv6340592738
div.yiv6340592738file-title a:hover, #yiv6340592738
div.yiv6340592738file-title a:visited {

#yiv6340592738 div.yiv6340592738photo-title a,
#yiv6340592738 div.yiv6340592738photo-title a:active,
#yiv6340592738 div.yiv6340592738photo-title a:hover,
#yiv6340592738 div.yiv6340592738photo-title a:visited {

#yiv6340592738 div#yiv6340592738ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv6340592738ygrp-msg p a span.yiv6340592738yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv6340592738 .yiv6340592738green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv6340592738 .yiv6340592738MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv6340592738 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;min-height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738reco-desc {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv6340592738 .yiv6340592738replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv6340592738 input, #yiv6340592738 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv6340592738
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-mlmsg #yiv6340592738logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-msg
p#yiv6340592738attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-reco
#yiv6340592738reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-sponsor #yiv6340592738ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-text {
font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv6340592738 #yiv6340592738ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv6340592738

I love you, sister Maxine! You are my hero, an example to be emulated.
May Satan bless thee always! Truly, you are one of HIS Lights. A
fierce, brave falcon! Honoured warrior. ^

On 10/9/18, Michelle Long mlmountainleaf@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I did tell her that her religion is a coping mechanism. She said, " So
what, maybe it is. What do I have to lose?"

What a fucking idiot!

Thanks guys for your responses.

On Mon, Oct 8, 2018, 7:08 AM 'maxine.dietrich666'
maxine.dietrich666@... [JoyofSatan666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
wrote:

They don't argue with me any more. I'm too confident in that area. They
can sense this and leave me alone.
I've done my share of arguing with Christians over the years and every
time I've put them in their place. They walked away with doubts. The last
one was several years ago and all she had to say at the end of the
argument
was "Well, I'm too old to change now."

Christians prey on people who they can sense are vulnerable. They're
always preying on young people and kids.

One tactic they use (and some others also use this, who are a bit wiser
about life); the reason you're not happy is because you don't believe or
accept something they're trying to push on you.

Of course there are good things in life, but life is not happy. Nearly
everyone looks for a way to cope and that's where these so-called
"religions" use life's downside to exploit and to amplify these negatives
in the mass mind which is what keeps them in business.

In addition to all of this, the human mind blocks out a lot of reality.
This is the mind's way of coping. I read in a psychology textbook many
years ago that people distort reality as a way of coping with life. Now,
there are people out there who have these walls up solid in their minds
as
defense mechanisms. They aren't in reality and if you know enough on how
to
get through that wall, they will crack. They can't handle it.

The psychology behind a Christian is deep down inside, they are not
comfortable with their beliefs. This is usually subconscious. This is why
they need the support of as many others as possible, so they feel more
secure. Also, self-esteem issues are a factor in converting others.

As for reality, unless one is strong and enlightened enough, denying
reality is not going to make it go away. In order to deal with problems,
which are exceptionally severe as this world has drastically depreciated,
one must face reality and work on correcting problems, beginning with
one's
own life. The reason this world is in the shape it's in now is mainly
because of denial and making excuses.

Now, given this woman was a fundie, and she stated you were proud, you
should have come back with "You're judging me." Aren't Christians like
that
supposed to refrain from judging others? To take it further, you should
have told her she really doesn't know a damned thing about you, yet she
accosts you in order to push her beliefs on you, in order to prop up her
sagging self-esteem, and has resorted to judging you.

I know this is all after the fact. But remember this, should you ever be
accosted in the future.

In addition, any scam, any con, any and nearly every victimization
depends
upon one thing: a sense of one's FAITH and TRUST.

Now arguing with a fundie idiot like that can also result in the fundie
putting up more walls in self defense. People like this just won't listen
because they are too weak and would crack if their safety mechanisms were
knocked out.

Other idiots like this can become violent. If the fundie starts raising
their voice and yelling, ask them why they're yelling. The person asking
the questions is usually in control in an argument. Lawyers know this.
Then
ask, isn't wrath a sin? When they escalate to physical violence, they
have
no answers and can no longer argue rationally.

Violence gets nowhere. Getting into someone's mind is lasting and often
permanent. A swollen lip, broken jaw, etc from being punched will heal.
What is put in one's mind, especially truths, never go away...

Also, I'd ask them if they have a bible on them. Most carry the damned
thing around with them. I'd start showing them their worst scriptures.
You
really need to study www.exposingchristianity.com

Also, sizing them up, look to how they are dressed, their body language,
hair style, everything. Many fundies have every hair in place, starched
clothing (indicative of restrictions, with a total obedience to what they
perceive as authority). This indicates fear, more than likely instilled
from childhood.

Now fear is a lack of knowledge usually. The more one knows, the less one
is afraid in life. Christians who dress more openly are the ones who only
accept and believe what is convenient for them.

I've gone on long enough here. Yes, when I was new to Satanism, I had
faith in Satan. I learned a lot on the job in my service to Satan. Now,
I'm
well past where I have to have faith. Faith has been replaced with
knowledge and truth.

Christians are believing in nefarious lies. This has gone on for
centuries. Same old shit.

Study everything you can, especially on the exposingchristianity.com
website.

www.joyofsatan.org

What to say

Michelle Long

So I got into an argument with a motherfucking fanatic Christian. She
started it, she brought up the subject. Just to make a long story short,
she pretty much insulted me because I use my brain to think for myself
and
to live.. She argued that I need faith, not "intelligence" and said I'm
"too proud"! She said other shit that pissed me off and insulted me. Yep,
she insulted me and was passive aggressive for being intelligent!

I'm curious, what do you guys say when these idiotic Christians say such
shit?

Michelle

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back