Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What to do when you're being attacked?

tapapakiastinseira

Yesterday I got attacked and I've gotten REALLY FUCKING SICK of being attacked. I can sense my progress and I understand why the fuckers want to bring me down. Whenever it happens, it happens in my sleep, at night. I always paralyze. I remember I had read that you should visualize electric blue Demonic energy inside and around your body and so I do, but it just FUCKING ANNOYS ME that I have restless sleep because of the enemy.
So I'd like to ask if there's a way to either not be attacked by the fuckers (note: I do aura of protection twice everyday- can't do it more than that, I don't have the time) or if it's possible to just ELIMINATE the enemy right away. I mean the one who attacked me, at that moment. Are we able to attack them head on or can we just attack jews?

Also: after the attack stopped, whenever I was about to fall asleep I was feeling like I was gonna be attacked again, and maybe I got a bit paranoid, but it took me a while to fall again asleep. When I woke up I could feel energy... as if it had been surrounded only my legs. Why did this happen? I haven't felt it before.

PS: I had visualized electric blue all around my room (walls, floor, ceiling, door) before I went to sleep, yet I still got attacked... Isn't there any way to stop them? It's irritating. D:<

Aura of protection 1 time a day. Cleaning the aura 2 times a day, morning, and evening.
Regarding the blue demonic energy, I'm pretty sure you want to visualize it in your area of sleep (all over your room) but not over you, and your body. Over your body you want to visuzlize white golden brilinat light, not the electric blue energy. There is a difference to those. The white light is reflective, the golden light is protective. Demonic blue light has a different nature. It is more fighting and frightening our enemies. For example when you're being watched by an alien visuzlize a blue fire element all over the place it freaks the alien. But I'm not sure if you want to visualize it on yourself.
Wait for more advanced reply.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tapapakiastinseira" wrote:

Yesterday I got attacked and I've gotten REALLY FUCKING SICK of being attacked. I can sense my progress and I understand why the fuckers want to bring me down. Whenever it happens, it happens in my sleep, at night. I always paralyze. I remember I had read that you should visualize electric blue Demonic energy inside and around your body and so I do, but it just FUCKING ANNOYS ME that I have restless sleep because of the enemy.
So I'd like to ask if there's a way to either not be attacked by the fuckers (note: I do aura of protection twice everyday- can't do it more than that, I don't have the time) or if it's possible to just ELIMINATE the enemy right away. I mean the one who attacked me, at that moment. Are we able to attack them head on or can we just attack jews?

Also: after the attack stopped, whenever I was about to fall asleep I was feeling like I was gonna be attacked again, and maybe I got a bit paranoid, but it took me a while to fall again asleep. When I woke up I could feel energy... as if it had been surrounded only my legs. Why did this happen? I haven't felt it before.

PS: I had visualized electric blue all around my room (walls, floor, ceiling, door) before I went to sleep, yet I still got attacked... Isn't there any way to stop them? It's irritating. D:<

Could be prayers like happens to me... You wake always at the same time for no fucking reason, and you feel this scary and cold presence in your room, taking you alot of time to fall asleep again.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:59 PM, hailazazel <hailazazel@... wrote:
  Aura of protection 1 time a day. Cleaning the aura 2 times a day, morning, and evening.
Regarding the blue demonic energy, I'm pretty sure you want to visualize it in your area of sleep (all over your room) but not over you, and your body. Over your body you want to visuzlize white golden brilinat light, not the electric blue energy. There is a difference to those. The white light is reflective, the golden light is protective. Demonic blue light has a different nature. It is more fighting and frightening our enemies. For example when you're being watched by an alien visuzlize a blue fire element all over the place it freaks the alien. But I'm not sure if you want to visualize it on yourself.

HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tapapakiastinseira" wrote:

How does this happen so ik how to prevent it please help

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 10, 2013, at 12:59 PM, "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

No, I don't think it's someone praying for me... or at least, it doesn't happen every night etc... It's just that I can see my progress and I understand why they *don't* want that. But seriously, it's really fucking annoying... D:<

Απο: Dominick Buchelli <bellybuchelli1234@...
Προς: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Στάλθηκε: 8:15 μ.μ. Κυριακή, 10 Φεβρουαρίου 2013
Θέμα: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What to do when you're being attacked?

How does this happen so ik how to prevent it please help

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 10, 2013, at 12:59 PM, "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

http://www.vovimbaghie.com/satanic-serm ... y-attacks/

This article talks about nightmare attacks. Great info, i strongly encourage you to read
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Igor Bedzor wrote:

Could be prayers like happens to me... You wake always at the same time for
no fucking reason, and you feel this scary and cold presence in your room,
taking you alot of time to fall asleep again.

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 6:59 PM, hailazazel wrote:

Aura of protection 1 time a day. Cleaning the aura 2 times a day, morning,
and evening.
Regarding the blue demonic energy, I'm pretty sure you want to visualize
it in your area of sleep (all over your room) but not over you, and your
body. Over your body you want to visuzlize white golden brilinat light, not
the electric blue energy. There is a difference to those. The white light
is reflective, the golden light is protective. Demonic blue light has a
different nature. It is more fighting and frightening our enemies. For
example when you're being watched by an alien visuzlize a blue fire element
all over the place it freaks the alien. But I'm not sure if you want to
visualize it on yourself.

HAIL SATAN!!

Yesterday I got attacked and I've gotten REALLY FUCKING SICK of being
attacked. I can sense my progress and I understand why the fuckers want to
bring me down. Whenever it happens, it happens in my sleep, at night. I
always paralyze. I remember I had read that you should visualize electric
blue Demonic energy inside and around your body and so I do, but it just
FUCKING ANNOYS ME that I have restless sleep because of the enemy.
So I'd like to ask if there's a way to either not be attacked by the
fuckers (note: I do aura of protection twice everyday- can't do it more
than that, I don't have the time) or if it's possible to just ELIMINATE the
enemy right away. I mean the one who attacked me, at that moment. Are we
able to attack them head on or can we just attack jews?

Also: after the attack stopped, whenever I was about to fall asleep I
was feeling like I was gonna be attacked again, and maybe I got a bit
paranoid, but it took me a while to fall again asleep. When I woke up I
could feel energy... as if it had been surrounded only my legs. Why did
this happen? I haven't felt it before.

PS: I had visualized electric blue all around my room (walls, floor,
ceiling, door) before I went to sleep, yet I still got attacked... Isn't
there any way to stop them? It's irritating. D:<

I do the almost same things for protection like you do and In addition to what other respected members suggested, Use Rune "Algiz" as well.
Program it in your own affirmations.

ALGIZ
Germanic name: Algis, Algiz or Elhaz
Gothic: Algs
Anglo-Saxon name: Eolh
Norwegian name: Elgr

This rune is used for protection. It is also used in consecration and the banishing of negative energies. It is excellent for the operator to wear when performing dangerous rituals as it protects against negative energies. Black tourmaline is the stone used with this rune.

<td val[/IMG]so true I've been using that Rune for protection for months now and my aura is much stronger because of it.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What to do when you're being attacked?
Sent: Tue, Feb 12, 2013 7:44:40 AM

<td val[/IMG]   I do the almost same things for protection like you do and In addition to what other respected members suggested, Use Rune "Algiz" as well.
Program it in your own affirmations.

ALGIZ
Germanic name: Algis, Algiz or Elhaz
Gothic: Algs
Anglo-Saxon name: Eolh
Norwegian name: Elgr

This rune is used for protection. It is also used in consecration and the banishing of negative energies. It is excellent for the operator to wear when performing dangerous rituals as it protects against negative energies. Black tourmaline is the stone used with this rune.

[/TD]

Ah, thank you all very much! :D
Today I started using Runes in my aura of protection as well. :)

Also, @nylirehs88 thank you very much for the link! O:
Vovim's information is always helpful. :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons wrote:

so true I've been using that Rune for protection for months now and my aura is much stronger because of it.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Aura of Protection x 8 times, 40 vibrations of algz + 9 affirmations (Since i go full at it at the kikes). When i am being attacked i usually visualize father Satan's sigil in white gold flames burning the whole place or just burn the whole place with blue satanic fire, while i do that i like to laugh the fuck out of them since they are just wasting their time with me. I do not like to brag but that is exactly what i do.

Also what i have not think but thinking of doing, create a HUGE white gold energy ball from the sun (very bright) and then affirmations or strenghten the ball with 9 vibrations of algz + 9 affirmations. After that visualize the whole room go very bright. Like setting up a huge cleaning bomb.

Typo on second paragraph, i meant to say was *What i have not done but thinking of doing

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "C Y" wrote:

Aura of Protection x 8 times, 40 vibrations of algz + 9 affirmations (Since i go full at it at the kikes). When i am being attacked i usually visualize father Satan's sigil in white gold flames burning the whole place or just burn the whole place with blue satanic fire, while i do that i like to laugh the fuck out of them since they are just wasting their time with me. I do not like to brag but that is exactly what i do.

Also what i have not think but thinking of doing, create a HUGE white gold energy ball from the sun (very bright) and then affirmations or strenghten the ball with 9 vibrations of algz + 9 affirmations. After that visualize the whole room go very bright. Like setting up a huge cleaning bomb.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tapapakiastinseira" <tapapakiastinseira@... wrote:

You should always re cleanse yourself and/or enact a prayer of protection to Lord Satan http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rayer.html

Live always in the Name of Our True Original, Almighty and Ineffable Master Satan, Sibling. HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back