Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What to do when your in love...

midnitebluuee

I thought it would be nice to have some advice, and maybe an idea of what I should do... I have really fallen for someone, he is all I think about, all I want, he is the only one I understand and the only person I want to be with. See, when we first started talking everything was PERFECT. Just so amazing. It was obvious we were both so into each other. He stopped talking to other people and focused on me, he would reply to my messages RIGHT away, he was sweet, gave me so many compliments, and just it was so perfect... then about a few weeks later we met...the first time meeting was great, I just had so much anxiety because Im very insecure. And when we first met, thats when I really fell for him.

We hungout several times after that, and each time we hungout we would kiss, hold hands, cuddle, and play xbox together. (yes we both still play xbox) And we even slept together... not sex but just falling asleep together in his bed. And I was the first girl to sleep with him like that and he the same for me.

So to sum the rest up, the past 5 months I feel like he has been leading me on...he would treat me like Im his girlfriend, but Im not. And we hardly talk anymore... he always stops replying to me, he sounds very uninterested now and it is seriously breaking my heart. I can honestly say Ive never felt like this before. Ive been hurt, but not like this. When all I think about is how Im not what he wants anymore. How much I let him in and how hard Ive fell. Especially how we used to talk, when we were actually close, and told each other everything. :( I try to tell him how I feel, because he still messages me saying hey or goodmorning, and its giving me hope just to get disappointed again. Like mixed signals.

And everyone tells me to forget about him, find better, and to move on, but they dont understand how hard this is for me, and that I dont want to move on... I want to be what he WANTS. I would do anything. Its the only thing I want anymore. Nothing else appeals to me. But the way i feel about him, how hurt I feel, it makes me feel completely depressed. Its ruining me.

what do you do when your in love and dont want to move on?

(also I cant do any actual rituals because I still live with my parents... Im an adult but still quite young and havent got a place of my own yet. Is there something I could do using my mind or certain power meditations I could do to make me what he wants? Please dont tell me that if he doesnt want me then I should forget him. I just want to be what he wants...or should I just try to let go and focus on myself, and hope that time will bring us together again...dont know what Im supposed to do :(

Help from a brother or sister would make me feel a lot better.

just remember, being honest and self controlled will earn you respect in any relationship. first of all i would advise you to look into his chart, or at least just his moon and sun sign. sun sign is the sign in which month and day he is born into ( e.g january 1st is a capricorn sun sign ). and try to understand his personality from there.

and try to ask him if something is wrong , if something happened to him, ask him why he stopped being like he was in the past. assuming and leaving is almost always wrong, and when u have all the answers you can make the decision and feel better even if things turn out to be not how you wanted it to be.

and from my experience good long lasting relationships are really perfect from the start or most of the time it takes a lot of effort from both sides to understand each other, and fights and quarrels and problems happen a lot, but a good relationship and maybe even a marriage is worth solving a problem with some hard work and mostly some pain ( but the relationship itself must not be painful) . :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@... wrote:

I thought it would be nice to have some advice, and maybe an idea of what I should do... I have really fallen for someone, he is all I think about, all I want, he is the only one I understand and the only person I want to be with. See, when we first started talking everything was PERFECT. Just so amazing. It was obvious we were both so into each other. He stopped talking to other people and focused on me, he would reply to my messages RIGHT away, he was sweet, gave me so many compliments, and just it was so perfect... then about a few weeks later we met...the first time meeting was great, I just had so much anxiety because Im very insecure. And when we first met, thats when I really fell for him.

We hungout several times after that, and each time we hungout we would kiss, hold hands, cuddle, and play xbox together. (yes we both still play xbox) And we even slept together... not sex but just falling asleep together in his bed. And I was the first girl to sleep with him like that and he the same for me.

So to sum the rest up, the past 5 months I feel like he has been leading me on...he would treat me like Im his girlfriend, but Im not. And we hardly talk anymore... he always stops replying to me, he sounds very uninterested now and it is seriously breaking my heart. I can honestly say Ive never felt like this before. Ive been hurt, but not like this. When all I think about is how Im not what he wants anymore. How much I let him in and how hard Ive fell. Especially how we used to talk, when we were actually close, and told each other everything. :( I try to tell him how I feel, because he still messages me saying hey or goodmorning, and its giving me hope just to get disappointed again. Like mixed signals.

And everyone tells me to forget about him, find better, and to move on, but they dont understand how hard this is for me, and that I dont want to move on... I want to be what he WANTS. I would do anything. Its the only thing I want anymore. Nothing else appeals to me. But the way i feel about him, how hurt I feel, it makes me feel completely depressed. Its ruining me.

(also I cant do any actual rituals because I still live with my parents... Im an adult but still quite young and havent got a place of my own yet. Is there something I could do using my mind or certain power meditations I could do to make me what he wants? Please dont tell me that if he doesnt want me then I should forget him. I just want to be what he wants...or should I just try to let go and focus on myself, and hope that time will bring us together again...dont know what Im supposed to do :(

Thank you so much for replying, I really appreciate it :)
The only problem is that I ask him all the time why things arent the same, I bring it up so much, but I never get straight answers. And about a week ago we had a long talk about my feelings, he seemed to understand then and he was actually making an effort to talk how we used to. But now its happening all over again. Its back and forth with him. Now we hardly talk and he doesnt seem to care. Maybe I am thinking too far into it.. I just want to know, is there something that can be done to make things better? I dont want to let go and move on, I truly, truly dont. If there is something I can do...anything at all.

I was thinking about doing a Kabilistic square of the sun, or of Venus, and possibly Mars but I need to work on opening my chakras first, and thats what Im doing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

just remember, being honest and self controlled will earn you respect in any relationship. first of all i would advise you to look into his chart, or at least just his moon and sun sign. sun sign is the sign in which month and day he is born into ( e.g january 1st is a capricorn sun sign ). and try to understand his personality from there.

and try to ask him if something is wrong , if something happened to him, ask him why he stopped being like he was in the past. assuming and leaving is almost always wrong, and when u have all the answers you can make the decision and feel better even if things turn out to be not how you wanted it to be.

and from my experience good long lasting relationships are really perfect from the start or most of the time it takes a lot of effort from both sides to understand each other, and fights and quarrels and problems happen a lot, but a good relationship and maybe even a marriage is worth solving a problem with some hard work and mostly some pain ( but the relationship itself must not be painful) . :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@ wrote:

hey, not sure if its my place to say this (you might prefer the opinion of a high priest/ess or something) but i have done much research into your issue and might be able to help.
firstly, it sounds like he is trying to toy with your emotions (not saying he is, but it is a possibility). at the start he was complimenting you, and you two spoke often, hung out, etc. he was "pulling" you in.
and now he seems less interested, he doesn't reply right away (which really only makes you miss him more), altogether seems more distant. he is "pushing" you away.
the goal of these mind games, if they are indeed what he is doing, is to make you love him harder and harder.
from what you wrote, it doesn't sound like you two have had sex yet.
perhaps this is the reason for his sudden change. this doesn't mean you should run out and fuck him, because that might just give him exactly what he wants, and then he'll drop you once he gets it.
HOWEVER- because males function on physical while females function on emotional (guys like sex, girls like feelings), he might have simply lost interest because of the lack of a physical relationship (and he isn't trying to toy with your emotions deliberately).
my advice here would be to talk to him. don't be too needy or desperate when you do so, and do not unload all your feelings on him. just ask him if he is interested in being in a relationship with you. if he says yes, then you two can go down that road together, and when you feel the time is right you two can take the relationship to the next level (sex).
if he says no, then chances are he isn't interested in you (atleast right away). if this is the case you can begin workings for love (you can find them on the JoS site under satanic witchcraft- they are simple and require only your mental concentration). give it afew days or a week or two and see if his attitude towards you changes.
and lastly, sad to say, sometimes the only thing you can do to keep yourself from getting hurt is to put him out of your mind. ignore your emotions and you will eventually get over him. this isn't what you want to hear but regardless, if it comes down to it, you might have to do it. ignoring unwanted emotions is easier with void meditation (find it under the meditation section on JoS), and perhaps an aura of protection to help you further (found under same category as above).
best of luck to you, and i hope whatever happens happens for the best.
hail enki

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@... wrote:

it's a problem of chackras blocked...sure.
work on them. it's easy and it's effective.
life is proportional to the chackras
work hard on them
Hail Satan!

if i were you i would just try to sort things out like understand whats going on. and when u do you will love him even more or you will be completely disgusted from him.

i think he might be confused himself, look at his chart anywyas it will tell u A LOT. and as onecrazy artist said that guy might be trying to make u love him even more. if this is the situation tell him no and show him that he has to be honest with you to have your true love.

do meditations to make him love you if you wish to. but will it be worth it. i myself wont like a guy who fell for me coz i "manipulated" him or pulled his strings to make him act the way i want. he will be just a doll..
and remember there are many good guys out there and ask yourself if you should be wasting time with him like this :). but who knows he might be worth it.

Hail Satan!!

Thank you so much for replying, I really appreciate it :)
The only problem is that I ask him all the time why things arent the same, I bring it up so much, but I never get straight answers. And about a week ago we had a long talk about my feelings, he seemed to understand then and he was actually making an effort to talk how we used to. But now its happening all over again. Its back and forth with him. Now we hardly talk and he doesnt seem to care. Maybe I am thinking too far into it.. I just want to know, is there something that can be done to make things better? I dont want to let go and move on, I truly, truly dont. If there is something I can do...anything at all.

I was thinking about doing a Kabilistic square of the sun, or of Venus, and possibly Mars but I need to work on opening my chakras first, and thats what Im doing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@ wrote:

Fact is you should just ditch this guy and move on. If hes already giving you this kind of shit after only a couple of months. Its not a positive sign for the stability of a relationship. Escape now while you can get out with some hurt feelings. And not after several years and a kid or two or more, house payments and all that. Then you really have emotional, and all other kinds of problems to deal with. Nature is giving you a sign,  pay attention. Don't ask for advice then state but please don't give me an answer I don't want to hear. Thats the thinking thats fucking you over.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@... wrote:

Also as you advance in meditations you will change and become more confident and secure as a person. This will help attract to you. The right kind of guy.
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Saturday, April 27, 2013 7:41:16 AM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What to do when your in love...
  Fact is you should just ditch this guy and move on. If hes already giving you this kind of shit after only a couple of months. Its not a positive sign for the stability of a relationship. Escape now while you can get out with some hurt feelings. And not after several years and a kid or two or more, house payments and all that. Then you really have emotional, and all other kinds of problems to deal with. Nature is giving you a sign,  pay attention. Don't ask for advice then state but please don't give me an answer I don't want to hear. Thats the thinking thats fucking you over.
--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@... wrote:   I thought it would be nice to have some advice, and maybe an idea of what I should do... I have really fallen for someone, he is all I think about, all I want, he is the only one I understand and the only person I want to be with. See, when we first started talking everything was PERFECT. Just so amazing. It was obvious we were both so into each other. He stopped talking to other people and focused on me, he would reply to my messages RIGHT away, he was sweet, gave me so many compliments, and just it was so perfect... then about a few weeks later we met...the first time meeting was great, I just had so much anxiety because Im very insecure. And when we first met, thats when I really fell for him. We hungout several times after that, and each time we hungout we would kiss, hold hands, cuddle, and play xbox together. (yes we both still play xbox) And we even slept together... not sex but just falling asleep together in his bed. And I was the first girl to sleep with him like that and he the same for me. So to sum the rest up, the past 5 months I feel like he has been leading me on...he would treat me like Im his girlfriend, but Im not. And we hardly talk anymore... he always stops replying to me, he sounds very uninterested now and it is seriously breaking my heart. I can honestly say Ive never felt like this before. Ive been hurt, but not like this. When all I think about is how Im not what he wants anymore. How much I let him in and how hard Ive fell. Especially how we used to talk, when we were actually close, and told each other everything. :( I try to tell him how I feel, because he still messages me saying hey or goodmorning, and its giving me hope just to get disappointed again. Like mixed signals. And everyone tells me to forget about him, find better, and to move on, but they dont understand how hard this is for me, and that I dont want to move on... I want to be what he WANTS. I would do anything. Its the only thing I want anymore. Nothing else appeals to me. But the way i feel about him, how hurt I feel, it makes me feel completely depressed. Its ruining me. what do you do when your in love and dont want to move on? (also I cant do any actual rituals because I still live with my parents... Im an adult but still quite young and havent got a place of my own yet. Is there something I could do using my mind or certain power meditations I could do to make me what he wants? Please dont tell me that if he doesnt want me then I should forget him. I just want to be what he wants...or should I just try to let go and focus on myself, and hope that time will bring us together again...dont know what Im supposed to do :( Help from a brother or sister would make me feel a lot better.

I agree with Don, and I have been in the same kind of situation as you before. Do not waste your time on this guy. I desperately tried to get a girl that I was in love with after we had broken up, sometimes through means of magick. That was one of the worst decisions I've made. You will never be happy with this person and they will drag you along and suck the life out of you. Ditch them now before the attachment is too strong and save yourself from an extended period of misery. It's better to realize that you need to get them out of your life now BEFORE the extended period of misery.

Is there energy work I can do to attract him to me? I know I sound so desperate but I am just wondering if there might be something I can do to fix this...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Fact is you should just ditch this guy and move on. If hes already giving you this kind of shit after only a couple of months. Its not a positive sign for the stability of a relationship. Escape now while you can get out with some hurt feelings. And not after several years and a kid or two or more, house payments and all that. Then you really have emotional, and all other kinds of problems to deal with.

Nature is giving you a sign,  pay attention.

Don't ask for advice then state but please don't give me an answer I don't want to hear. Thats the thinking thats fucking you over.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@ wrote:

You just don't get it.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, April 28, 2013 12:27:44 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What to do when your in love...
  Is there energy work I can do to attract him to me? I know I sound so desperate but I am just wondering if there might be something I can do to fix this...

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, Don Danko <mageson6666@... wrote:

Fact is you should just ditch this guy and move on. If hes already giving you this kind of shit after only a couple of months. Its not a positive sign for the stability of a relationship. Escape now while you can get out with some hurt feelings. And not after several years and a kid or two or more, house payments and all that. Then you really have emotional, and all other kinds of problems to deal with.

Nature is giving you a sign,  pay attention.

Don't ask for advice then state but please don't give me an answer I don't want to hear. Thats the thinking thats fucking you over.

--- In mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com, "midnitebluuee" <midnitebluuee@ wrote:

This is pointless
Dont push it. if the guy dont love u, he dont
move on.
Dont force anything, just because u want him.
is selfish .
Real Love is not forcing someone to love u bck w/ spells ect.
should come naturally
if doesn't , maybe is not meant to be.

You should be focus on ur life and advancement
then ask Gods to help you find a great partner
someone would love you for who u re . and
u wont have to do shit to force him to love u back
It should happen naturally.
Shit happens so move on with ur life (while u still young and can)
is better then being stuck
with someone who is not meant for u .

begging man to be with u is jews shit ....

Good words Myla! It's so uncomfortable and makes me sick when guys start pushing me and trying to manipulate me.. Or anyone. It does seem pretty jew, and corrupt. Actually... The few that tried to screw with me I found out had been part jew. I can say most got what they deserved :) so far.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

This is pointless
Dont push it. if the guy dont love u, he dont
move on.
Dont force anything, just because u want him.
is selfish .
Real Love is not forcing someone to love u bck w/ spells ect.
should come naturally
if doesn't , maybe is not meant to be.

You should be focus on ur life and advancement
then ask Gods to help you find a great partner
someone would love you for who u re . and
u wont have to do shit to force him to love u back
It should happen naturally.
Shit happens so move on with ur life (while u still young and can)
is better then being stuck
with someone who is not meant for u .

begging man to be with u is jews shit ....

maybe it's because you might have been spending so much time with him and no sex? im not sure but you also said he will stop texting and ignore sometimes so he could be with another girl at those times. either way since he never asked to be your boyfriend he couldve just been trying to just get laid the whole time. dont take this to heart, what you really gotta do is just ask him why he is being the way he is and what happend straight up and see whats going on. If you dont either one of you or both will just move on when it could be just a simple misunderstanding.

I think it's also Jew,the belief of self sacrifice in order to archive ones goal,father and the gods teach us better than that,the goal of satanism is perfection in all aspects of self,no offense but the fact that you still have such problems is an indicator,
work on self and the rest falls in place.

Hail father Satan
Hail the gods
Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back