Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WHat should i do?

sngrant96

So i just got home from school and my dad told me that last night he read through my black books and he asked me "whats the deal with all this satanic magic stuff?" as if to say do we need to put you back in the hospital because you're going insane again? (to which the answer is no, because i am finally finding sanity and truth through satanism). He told me that i should talk to my shrink about this "issue" which its not. idk, it just really pissed me off and i want to curse him, but i know i shouldn't because of the three fold law. anyway what should i do?

Hail SATAN!

There is nothing called the "three-fold law". It is pure BS created by WIccans. They twisted the concept of Karma, added a lot of BS and other human sh*t to create a three-fold BS. If you need to curse, just curse. But of course, since your dad probably doesn't know what you are into and he himself is not an SS, I think it is normal for him to be anxious. Try to hide your stuff as much as possible from others' reach. Also, act "normal" if you are compelled to around others, as long you are staying with your parents. You can do the rituals and do your meditation when they are not around. Once you are out of your parents' house, you can openly practice it.

---In [email protected], <luddy09stpats@... wrote:

So i just got home from school and my dad told me that last night he read through my black books and he asked me "whats the deal with all this satanic magic stuff?" as if to say do we need to put you back in the hospital because you're going insane again? (to which the answer is no, because i am finally finding sanity and truth through satanism). He told me that i should talk to my shrink about this "issue" which its not. idk, it just really pissed me off and i want to curse him, but i know i shouldn't because of the three fold law. anyway what should i do?

Hail SATAN!

tell your father that he should respect your privacy as you are your own person. Additionally, you could mention that this country (if you live in the USA) was founded to escape religious persecution, and that it was founded on the principle of freedom of both religion and expression. Mention that you love him, but he needs to respect your decisions.

Hail SATAN!

Idk about the threefold law thing. i guess maybe its psychological. i used to be wiccan and so naturally i feared sending ouut bad karma. i guess its a psychological thing where thinking it will come back it makes you attract bad energy. i haven't noticed it recently so i truly believe now that it does not exist.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <gamekash@... wrote:

There is nothing called the "three-fold law". It is pure BS created by WIccans. They twisted the concept of Karma, added a lot of BS and other human sh*t to create a three-fold BS. If you need to curse, just curse. But of course, since your dad probably doesn't know what you are into and he himself is not an SS, I think it is normal for him to be anxious. Try to hide your stuff as much as possible from others' reach. Also, act "normal" if you are compelled to around others, as long you are staying with your parents. You can do the rituals and do your meditation when they are not around. Once you are out of your parents' house, you can openly practice it.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <luddy09stpats@ wrote:

Hail SATAN!

I've tried that in other situations but he doesn't respect my privacy or my right to practice any religion i see fit. he thinks that since i live in his house i have to do what he says. he is also wasting an enormous amount of money on a very expensive psychiatrist for me, which i don't need anymore. i had a struggle with depression and I'm now out of it and better because of it. and so he thinks that this "witchcraft" as he calls it is "dangerous to my mental health."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <empty_dreamer@... wrote:

tell your father that he should respect your privacy as you are your own person. Additionally, you could mention that this country (if you live in the USA) was founded to escape religious persecution, and that it was founded on the principle of freedom of both religion and expression. Mention that you love him, but he needs to respect your decisions.

---In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], <luddy09stpats@ wrote:

Hail SATAN!

<td val[/IMG]I'm in a similar situation as you are. The best advice I can give you is to pretend you aren't into it anymore and wait until you're able to openly practice. You can do rituals and meditate once your parents aren't around. You can always use an astral temple aswell.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: WHat should i do?
Sent: Tue, Nov 5, 2013 11:58:51 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I've tried that in other situations but he doesn't respect my privacy or my right to practice any religion i see fit. he thinks that since i live in his house i have to do what he says. he is also wasting an enormous amount of money on a very expensive psychiatrist for me, which i don't need anymore. i had a struggle with depression and I'm now out of it and better because of it. and so he thinks that this "witchcraft" as he calls it is "dangerous to my mental health."

--- In [email protected], <empty_dreamer@... wrote:

---In [email protected], <luddy09stpats@ wrote:

Hail SATAN!
[/TD]

Um, the threefold law is a wiccan thing, not Satanist. But, yeah, instead of cursing him, why not just tell him that it was just a phase or something, and then maybe spend time with him doing regular stuff so he can see you're just fine. Like watch movies together, or whatever sounds like fun. Maybe that will help put his guard down so you don't get room raids &c.

I hope this is helpful.
with eternal love and devotion to Satanwith eternal respect & honor to the god/desses of Duatwith friendship to my fellow Spiritual Satanists.

---In [email protected], <jesselynfarmer@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]I'm in a similar situation as you are. The best advice I can give you is to pretend you aren't into it anymore and wait until you're able to openly practice. You can do rituals and meditate once your parents aren't around. You can always use an astral temple aswell.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: WHat should i do?
Sent: Tue, Nov 5, 2013 11:58:51 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I've tried that in other situations but he doesn't respect my privacy or my right to practice any religion i see fit. he thinks that since i live in his house i have to do what he says. he is also wasting an enormous amount of money on a very expensive psychiatrist for me, which i don't need anymore. i had a struggle with depression and I'm now out of it and better because of it. and so he thinks that this "witchcraft" as he calls it is "dangerous to my mental health."

--- In [email protected], <empty_dreamer@... wrote:

---In [email protected], <luddy09stpats@ wrote:

Hail SATAN!
[/TD]

Have a look here
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ivacy.html

Hail SATAN!

It'd be nice if you had your privacy respected however telling him that wouldn't help and honestly if you live in his house and you're a minor you actually don't have a right to privacy. I would suggest simply saying something like "look dad. I'm reading new things, and what I'm understanding about Satan isn't what you and the mainstream think. It's merely me being open minded and learning about new things and cultures." I would also stress that you are not planning on sacrificing animals or babies as that's NOT what satanism is about. OR, you can dismiss it altogether, saying you were just goofing around, satan understands when we need to behave that way to protect ourselves from parents or peers. Especially when it comes to minors. Good luck. Hail Satan! Hail Leraje!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back