Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what should i do

chi_cano_1

hey everyone i need to no wat exactly is the first thing i do...i havent done no rituals or nothing but ive read everything on the jos website and i cant get on the computer much without my bitch ass christian parents watching over my bak so if u can get at me bak by e-mailing me chi_cano_1@... i can check it on my phone

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chi_cano_1" <chi_cano_1@... wrote:
hey everyone i need to no wat exactly is the first thing i do...i havent done no rituals or nothing but ive read everything on the jos website and i cant get on the computer much without my bitch ass christian parents watching over my bak so if u can get at me bak by e-mailing me chi_cano_1@... i can check it on my phone
First you should take some time to search yourself. Make sure that you know for sure you want to follow Enki's path. If you care to start meditations before your dedication then start off with your basic void meditations and aura cleansing and work your way up from there. Don't rush into the dedication either... make sure you know that this is what you want. Good luck!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chi_cano_1" <chi_cano_1@... wrote:
First you should take some time to search yourself. Make sure that you know for sure you want to follow Enki's path. If you care to start meditations before your dedication then start off with your basic void meditations and aura cleansing and work your way up from there. Don't rush into the dedication either... make sure you know that this is what you want. Good luck!

<td val[/IMG]get on youtube and let them see you searching interesting things about the body and mind and gain there trust  try searching  Dr Bruce Lipton      Dr Rob Williams HAIL FATHER

--- On Fri, 8/7/09, chi_cano_1 <chi_cano_1@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] what should i do
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 12:35 AM

hey everyone i need to no wat exactly is the first thing i do...i havent done no rituals or nothing but ive read everything on the jos website and i cant get on the computer much without my bitch ass christian parents watching over my bak so if u can get at me bak by e-mailing me chi_cano_1@yahoo. com i can check it on my phone
[/TD]

you should do a binding ritual on her, or get away from her
-----Original Message-----
Date: Sunday, April 10, 2011 6:28:03 am
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] what should i do

i want to know what you, all members of joy of satan think about this.
    my mom, is every thing our father hates or dislikes. she is allways bugging me. i do things to improve my son and my life, to help us. she, my mom ALLWAYS yells at me for doing so. it is very deeply bothering me. i dont know how i should deal with it because she is my mom.
    please tell me what you would do.
                thanks, athena

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back