Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What Satan thinks about homosexuality?

innercircle666

Ok, i read your answers in the other topic, i did the dedication ritual but I've thought this, because in the christianity and he catholicism (and some other religions) the homosexuality is a "bad thing" and a "sin" and all that shit, but I'm asking this because i'm homosexual, and i want to know what satan and his demons think about it?

i've been reading some information about satanism, but i can't find something about this topic...
Hope you can helpe me...

HAIL SATAN!!!

You are who you are the we accept you so.

There is is no such thing as "sin".

Some of the Gods are gay and/or Bi. To them and to us- there is no such thing as "homosexuality".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "innercircle666" <ice_cream_v@... wrote:

Ok, i read your answers in the other topic, i did the dedication ritual but I've thought this, because in the christianity and he catholicism (and some other religions) the homosexuality is a "bad thing" and a "sin" and all that shit, but I'm asking this because i'm homosexual, and i want to know what satan and his demons think about it?

i've been reading some information about satanism, but i can't find something about this topic...
Hope you can helpe me...

HAIL SATAN!!!

Since you mentioned that piece of shit xianity and false RHP religions and we have nothing to do with them the answer should be obvious. There's even a site and group for gay, lesbian e.t.c. Spiritual Satanists, you maybe want to take a look:

http://gblt.webs.com/index.htm
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Satanicgaycommunity/

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "innercircle666" <ice_cream_v@... wrote:

Hope you can helpe me...

HAIL SATAN!!!

On joy of satan there are many links.  one is  for a satanic gay community. Here's the link, and anytime you want it you can just go to joyofsatan.com and go to the links section. it names it, and I think it's about the 4th one down. http://gblt.webs.com/index.htm =) there ya go

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, October 15, 2009 6:39:24 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] What Satan thinks about homosexuality?

Hope you can helpe me...

HAIL SATAN!!!

Hope you can helpe me...

HAIL SATAN!!!
I'm almost completely lesbian myself, and I've always heard that Father Satan couldn't care one way or the other who we love. In Satanism the only sin-like thing is stupidity (to my understanding), and stupidity and homosexuality don't go hand in hand. Christianity is just a mindfuck anyways.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Yeah it's true, There are many gay Satanists. Including myself.
There are also a fuckload more of gay christians, But they don't want to admit it for obvious reasons.

Satanism is about freedom.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lightseeker15" <lightseeker15@... wrote:

Since you mentioned that piece of shit xianity and false RHP religions and we have nothing to do with them the answer should be obvious. There's even a site and group for gay, lesbian e.t.c. Spiritual Satanists, you maybe want to take a look:

http://gblt.webs.com/index.htm
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Satanicgaycommunity/

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "innercircle666" <ice_cream_v@ wrote:

Hope you can helpe me...

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Seth R" <jri9vero@... wrote:
You are who you are the we accept you so.

There is is no such thing as "sin".
the only sin in satanism is stupidity because people lack of knowledge they play games they hurt each other by insulting one another and the worst sin in satanism of stupidity are the jews corrupting the land itself filling the land into a business world where people are greedy for money and then giving it for charity.if your a satanist you should keep yourr belongings to yourself that means your money and your job because for any reason you might lose your job and home and money.
Some of the Gods are gay and/or Bi. To them and to us- there is no such thing as "homosexuality".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "innercircle666" <ice_cream_v@ wrote:

Hope you can helpe me...

HAIL SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back