Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What on earth?

delphox9246

Hey all just wanna ask something

I do the meditation for money and when I go out to run errands for hubby I get harranged by beggars, some even better dressed than me. What in the frizz am I doing wrong? And what can i do to keep them away from me? (Except a homemade flamethrower)
And when I meditate this cold being keeps showing up at my right knee. I am not psychically open and struggling to just let go for the trance. I asked if he/she is with father. The being stayed and I havent gotten bad vibes.just appears always at my right knee. Very cold. I offered a paper with yes no written and a pencil to spin, and the keyboard (stupid I know) but nothing, no answer. This has been going on for three days

I have experienced these before, but different (dad somehow got suspended unjustifiably for two weeks, running my mom out of money after one week) but that did not stop me. These types of problems happen at 30-40 days to completely engrave it in your soul, but yours seems to be early. Either your aura needs more firepower or that it's working quite fast, but it could be the former, because I don't think I had these problems while working on it for these days, well, other than laziness (my worst weakness XD) but I am still determined to do it, so you should, too! Father does not want you to be poor :c

Hallo, is you again, one at good on drawing horses :)
XD

Delphox, really? Three days and the enemies and maybe Saturn are already attacking you? You do have a strong Aura of Protection, right? And a clean aura? Use the Runes Algiz and Saulo for vibration 9 or multiplication of 9 each (Sovilo, but Saulo is the powerful version) and affirm 9 times; "The Runes of Algiz and Saulo is now making me spiritually, physically, and mentally safe. Secure, protected, powerful, strong and healthy in a positive way for me."

I have

Lol no no, this being I have a feeling i want witg me but I want to talk to it. Something in my body is yearning for it really. He/she only pops up when I do meditations and get this, STICKS AROUND AFTER I ask if He/She is of Father and send blue flames through my house. So it may be my gaurdian.

What's wetting my battery is people coming up to me and asking for money.

I was struggling fighting off a flu recently so my aura might have been vulberable. But I feel 110% now!

Heather where can I send a pic or two so you can see what or how I do? I try be humble about how or what I draw. Cos as mentioned a lm a novice/ starter

I quote from Rich dad Poor dad:" I am not poor, I am rich! All I need now is the money!" Lol. Nah am thinking it could be the aura gap or whatever.
I am at day 12-16 the opening of the third eye and all that. Twice a day and not stopping for anything, why would I stop after people I've known just from seeing compliment me on how peaceful and happy I seem? And before I go out I close my chakaras. It seems to be working.

Oh, that's good, then I guess you don't have much problems, but of course, still adviseable that you increase the time you meditating. Read my post where you commented, as it too long XD

Oh, and pic? Hm, well, I dunno, I'll try to create a nee account and tell you if I have the time, for now, am so busy :')

No prob.
I have a few problems but I try keep a good attitude. You see the meditation sort of helps me keep from feeling down under that I cant help hubby financially. And just so you know. Saturn has been riding me bareback since I was born. Worst of all I think hubby and baby may be under Saturn's influence too.

Try keep the smile going. Hubby is depro too so am really needing the strength that the meditations offer. But mostly I need to talk to my gaurdian and being psychically closed isnt helping anything.

Playing games with online psychics arent giving me the kicks i need either. You should hear some of the shizz they come uo with!

Just no thinking of "But I am broke, so the spell ain't gonna work no matter how much energy I can give it", NO! Just focus on the money like you already have it. Again, fate or Saturn is going to try and make you have a nasty life to try and hinder your progress, so ignore it and say "Well, I'm already working on it, so no need to worry about it" .w.

Maybe after the 40 Day Working, you can work on the mental health problems, but better ask others, I dunno how to deal with them qwq
But I know there is a "Using the Words of Power: Freeing the Soul" in the JoS website, so check that out, sister .w.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back