Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What made you believe?

ceiling.down

Okay, as some of you may remember, I began to identify myself as a LaVeyan Satanist back in January, but I am not a Theistic Satanist as of now. I'm exploring this, but I don't know if I believe it. I mean, I pride myself on questioning the Xian god that I was raised to believe in, and quite clearly I found that stuff was phony. So I couldn't kid myself to just suddenly believe something else. I might hear stories of other people having dreams and experiences, but can I really believe it?

Pushing any of my beliefs is the FURTHEST thing from my mind. I really want to know the truth about this world.

So, why do you believe in Lord Satan? Did you have an experience? Is there something I missed on the JoyofSatan.org website that I should have read? [I haven't read it all yet, but I really do hope this stuff is real, because it amazes me.]

Oh, and also, another question. Why do people on here say Heil Hitler, or 88, which means that, right? Of course I was raised being told he was a bad, mean man who burned people, especially Jews. I was always fascinated with him, and his life story, and I don't hate Hitler. He was intelligent. He had ideas, and he created a position of so much power! But what I don't like is that little kids and babies were killed, weren't they?

On the JoS website, it talks about for some, the "supernatural" becomes an everyday occurrence for many Spiritual Satanists, hence spiritual. To tell you the truth, the "supernatural" isn't supernatural as we are familiar with the term, but SUPER NATURAL. Or in other words very natural, but science is still lagging behind, thanks to Christianity and you know who. Everything "supernatural" is also made up of atoms and subatomic particles. The life forces that's within blood, within semen and within Nature all around us.

What made me believe in Satan other than destiny? When I was brand new, when I was working on opening my third eye, Satan appeared a foot away from me and tapped my forehead and I had an out of body experience to Egypt. For him to come to me that suddenly and almost every time that I've ever called on him for advice or assistance when I wasn't expecting this at all in any way made me believe.

LaVey hints at the literal existence of Satan and his Demons in The Satanic Rituals.

Hitler was a dedicated Satanist.

http://www.666blacksun.com/Adolf_%20Hitler.html

I have more information on this as well. The term "Superman/Ubermensch," although inspired by Wagner, Nietzsche and others for the "Magnificent Blond Beast," Hitler really got to see what the head of the Supermen/women looked like. These were the original Aryans, and YES, Aryans are a LITERAL RACE, but also a spiritual term for non-Jews who are very advanced in culture, civilization, spirituality, and character. Hitler was kind of like a Satan-human on earth making things right for the different Gentile races and nations and fought for us and our well-being. He believed that we could literally become Gods. Or he believed that we already are Gods/esses (aka Demons), but have been kicked down and our serpents need to be risen again.

So, Hitler *is* a big Satanic figure and he and Heinrich Himmler were big figures in LaVeyan Satanism (despite LaVey/Levey being Jewish). In the Satanic Rituals, The Ceremony of the Stifling Air and the Law of the Trapezoid are GENUINE occult rituals used in the Third Reich, to my knowledge. There's plenty more I can say about Hitler because like Satan, Hitler has appeared to me also, many times. Even if someone has been reincarnated, you can still tap into "fingerprints," and likewise historical "fingerprints" can tap into YOU!

Almost everything out there on Hitler is all misinformation. I don't know if the sterilizations ever took place, BUT, unlike the Jewish LIES, they had hospitals and health care facilities. Even the Jews had it easy!! There were no mass bones, mass graves, gas chambers other than for the use of delousing Typhus, etc etc. Therefore, no holocaust, as we know the word, but a holo-HOAX. The Jews stop at nothing to perpetuate their lies.

Despite all of the misunderstandings and blatant lies out there, Hitler and Himmler really weren't even anti-gay. The pink triangle men were just criminals who had to be sent to worker's camps. No one was ever punished for being gay/lesbian in and of itself.

The SS order itself had a faction called "The Black Order." They were WAY WAY ahead of their time and our time in weapon-making and occultism, but we are catching up and reaching heights never even thought of or imagined.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <deadlytickle@... wrote:

Okay, as some of you may remember, I began to identify myself as a LaVeyan Satanist back in January, but I am not a Theistic Satanist as of now. I'm exploring this, but I don't know if I believe it. I mean, I pride myself on questioning the Xian god that I was raised to believe in, and quite clearly I found that stuff was phony. So I couldn't kid myself to just suddenly believe something else. I might hear stories of other people having dreams and experiences, but can I really believe it?

Pushing any of my beliefs is the FURTHEST thing from my mind. I really want to know the truth about this world.

So, why do you believe in Lord Satan? Did you have an experience? Is there something I missed on the JoyofSatan.org website that I should have read? [I haven't read it all yet, but I really do hope this stuff is real, because it amazes me.]

Oh, and also, another question. Why do people on here say Heil Hitler, or 88, which means that, right? Of course I was raised being told he was a bad, mean man who burned people, especially Jews. I was always fascinated with him, and his life story, and I don't hate Hitler. He was intelligent. He had ideas, and he created a position of so much power! But what I don't like is that little kids and babies were killed, weren't they?

<td val[/IMG]I'm always fascinated by you're posts hp jake and also amazed at how much info you know about Hitler and the third reich..Ive always had an obsession with hitler and the nazis my whole life,drawing swastickas in like 1st and 2nd grade all day,not even knowing what they were.My teachers never really did like many of my doodles they found throughout the years,lol.But next to satan and the gods,hitler is right there also as one of my biggest heros.Its always great to keep hearing all this great info on him and his men so keep it coming hp.We should have a whole section on the jos about Hitler,his people,and his affairs.Maybe someday.Thats awesome that you actually saw hitler though damn.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Wed, 6/3/09, hammerofthegods_666 <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What made you believe?
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 1:09 AM

On the JoS website, it talks about for some, the "supernatural" becomes an everyday occurrence for many Spiritual Satanists, hence spiritual. To tell you the truth, the "supernatural" isn't supernatural as we are familiar with the term, but SUPER NATURAL. Or in other words very natural, but science is still lagging behind, thanks to Christianity and you know who. Everything "supernatural" is also made up of atoms and subatomic particles. The life forces that's within blood, within semen and within Nature all around us.

What made me believe in Satan other than destiny? When I was brand new, when I was working on opening my third eye, Satan appeared a foot away from me and tapped my forehead and I had an out of body experience to Egypt. For him to come to me that suddenly and almost every time that I've ever called on him for advice or assistance when I wasn't expecting this at all in any way made me believe.

LaVey hints at the literal existence of Satan and his Demons in The Satanic Rituals.

http://www.666black sun.com/Adolf_ %20Hitler. html

I have more information on this as well. The term "Superman/Ubermensc h," although inspired by Wagner, Nietzsche and others for the "Magnificent Blond Beast," Hitler really got to see what the head of the Supermen/women looked like. These were the original Aryans, and YES, Aryans are a LITERAL RACE, but also a spiritual term for non-Jews who are very advanced in culture, civilization, spirituality, and character. Hitler was kind of like a Satan-human on earth making things right for the different Gentile races and nations and fought for us and our well-being. He believed that we could literally become Gods. Or he believed that we already are Gods/esses (aka Demons), but have been kicked down and our serpents need to be risen again.

So, Hitler *is* a big Satanic figure and he and Heinrich Himmler were big figures in LaVeyan Satanism (despite LaVey/Levey being Jewish). In the Satanic Rituals, The Ceremony of the Stifling Air and the Law of the Trapezoid are GENUINE occult rituals used in the Third Reich, to my knowledge. There's plenty more I can say about Hitler because like Satan, Hitler has appeared to me also, many times. Even if someone has been reincarnated, you can still tap into "fingerprints, " and likewise historical "fingerprints" can tap into YOU!

Almost everything out there on Hitler is all misinformation. I don't know if the sterilizations ever took place, BUT, unlike the Jewish LIES, they had hospitals and health care facilities. Even the Jews had it easy!! There were no mass bones, mass graves, gas chambers other than for the use of delousing Typhus, etc etc. Therefore, no holocaust, as we know the word, but a holo-HOAX. The Jews stop at nothing to perpetuate their lies.

Despite all of the misunderstandings and blatant lies out there, Hitler and Himmler really weren't even anti-gay. The pink triangle men were just criminals who had to be sent to worker's camps. No one was ever punished for being gay/lesbian in and of itself.

The SS order itself had a faction called "The Black Order." They were WAY WAY ahead of their time and our time in weapon-making and occultism, but we are catching up and reaching heights never even thought of or imagined.

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsat an.com

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "ceiling.down" <deadlytickle@ ... wrote:

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG] When I was 12 I was forced to do my confirmation – I come from a RC background and my mother was very devout, she still is in fact – and at that time I was attending a RC school. The day of that famous confirmation, I woke up in the morning and said outright that I wasn’t going to do it. I didn’t know why but I just felt that the Jesus thing wasn’t for me. I did everything I could to upset the day and my parents and my mother turned to me in rage and said that I had the Devil in me. At that moment, I smiled as if what she’d just said, made sense. As life went on I started to study the occult, I was attracted to it, but also UFO activity and discovered that a great many mysteries weren’t. Parallel dimensions and universes as well life in other galaxies but also in other solar systems made me realize everything invented by the bible was just that, man made and nothing in any of the three monotheistic religions made sense. All one had to do was look beyond what clergies preach. I studied Crowley , Eliphas Levi – who incidentally wasn’t Jewish, his real name was Alphonse Louis Constant but he was a Cabbalist – and eventually I red Anton La Vey. Then I discovered the Joy of Satan and everything fell into place like a crossword puzzle. As far as Hitler was concerned, he was a great leader for his people. He said that the simple workers should be able to go on vacation and weekends without being hassled by town and road disorders. He drew out the plans for the Volkswagen – car of the people – on a restaurant table and gave them to Ferdinand Porsche to build in a few months and then basing his ideas on the old Roman roads, he invented the Autobahn which incidentally Eisenhower discovered when he got to Germany at the end of the war, ad decided to bring back to the States as the new Freeway system when he came into office. Apart from that, Hitler was a Satanist as was Heinrich Himmler. In the Wewelsburg castles in Westphalia Himmler had created a coven of dark knights to summon the Teutonic knights to discover secrets such as that of the NOT SO Holy Grail! He was the Grand Master of a twelve member coven, he being the 13th member and created a series of Rituals through which the SS officers were to go through to assure their devotion to Satan. He then went to the Himalayas to continue his research but the war broke out and he was called back. If Hitler had won the war not only would Judaism disappear but so would xianity. SS officers were to swear an oath to Pagan gods and Satan in particular when they married. Hitler’s idea had he won the war, was to send all Jews to the island of Madagascar where they could have lived out their lives without ruling over the western world. So in answer to your question is yes; I too say Sieg Heil Heil Hitler 88/14 And of course HAIL SATAN. L!   PS: I haven’t had time to reread so please excuse any typos !
--- On Tue, 6/2/09, ceiling.down <deadlytickle@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] What made you believe?
Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 2:51 PM

[/TD]

I forgot to finish my sentence. Although the term "supermen" were inspired by Wagner and Nietzsche among others, Hitler met the real ones and dedicated his soul to ours- Satan/Lucifer.

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

http://www.666blacksun.com/Adolf_%20Hitler.html

I have more information on this as well. The term "Superman/Ubermensch," although inspired by Wagner, Nietzsche and others for the "Magnificent Blond Beast," Hitler really got to see what the head of the Supermen/women looked like. These were the original Aryans, and YES, Aryans are a LITERAL RACE, but also a spiritual term for non-Jews who are very advanced in culture, civilization, spirituality, and character. Hitler was kind of like a Satan-human on earth making things right for the different Gentile races and nations and fought for us and our well-being. He believed that we could literally become Gods. Or he believed that we already are Gods/esses (aka Demons), but have been kicked down and our serpents need to be risen again.

So, Hitler *is* a big Satanic figure and he and Heinrich Himmler were big figures in LaVeyan Satanism (despite LaVey/Levey being Jewish). In the Satanic Rituals, The Ceremony of the Stifling Air and the Law of the Trapezoid are GENUINE occult rituals used in the Third Reich, to my knowledge. There's plenty more I can say about Hitler because like Satan, Hitler has appeared to me also, many times. Even if someone has been reincarnated, you can still tap into "fingerprints," and likewise historical "fingerprints" can tap into YOU!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <deadlytickle@ wrote:

The HP is right. The jews have been spreading lies about Adolf Hitler for decades. If you research him enough, you'll find that he was a resolute leader and a respectable man. Not "evil" like the jew-owned media claims.

I personally don't believe the holohoax ever happened. There was no gassed jews, and hell no 6 million dead - not anywhere near that number. If any jews died during the time it was from disease, as diseases ran rampant at work camps.

The jews own most of the media so you gotta be careful and to think for yourself when you do research...

Regarding Father Satan, if I were you, I think it's as simple as keeping an open mind and accepting the possibility. I think he'll show himself to you in time. :)

Also, welcome to our group.

~14/88
Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <deadlytickle@ wrote:

I´m the same as you ceiling I want to know the truth. As far as I have come is that Satan is real and god is not. Angels, demons, greys ,spirits are real. Demons are always in one way or another helpful. I would not be a satanist today if it wasn´t because of Satan himself, he appeared to me (even let me invoke him) only to say Yes to may question: are you real?. I toke 10 days for me to get everything clear and then I dedicated. I have learned more now then I had done in a long time. I can´t tell you how much Satan and his demon have done for me, I have only been a Satanist for 3 month.

Hail Satan

Jim

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ceiling.down" <deadlytickle@... wrote:

when I was young I was weird, my mom joked that I was a devil girl cause I talked and wrote backwards and I had to go into the school system early to "fix" it. I went to a RC school with nuns but they lost me for 4 hours, my mom found me in they're boiler room and pulled me out of school, she never trusted nuns again (yay mom!).
when we moved into a haunted house that use to be a nursing home for war vets, my mom found out the abilities of children because me and my brother saw every one that roamed its hallways. I must consider myself vary fortunate cause my mom, as catholic as she was, was a true believer in the witchcraft and paranormal things (she's Spanish/south American background), she said "they will never hurt you, but if they tell you to go with them, DON'T! they only miss being alive"
After we moved out, many years went by while I went into a deep depression as I was labeled a freak. mean while, I was allowed to browse threw many different religions since my mom was now vary spirituality ignorant , never Satanism thou. I eventually grew tired, concluding that 10% of all major religions is worth listening to, so a friend told me about quantum physics and I dove into it head first because I`m a vary logical person , it made sense to me. But something was not yet complete, threw out my life there has been this luck factor that I saw everyday, I don't remember how many time that I thought some one was looking after me and guiding me, only problem was that it didn't have a name, so I called it "my guardian".
one day I was on the computer and I open to goggle and something told me " haven't you ever wondered how to summon a demon ?" then I said " ya!" and typed in "How to summon a demon?" and it opened to the JOS site and everything fell right there, everything that I already knew, others had found out too, about religion, about science and the quantum realms and everything.
Then I stopped my self and said .. "No no, I'm not falling for another *religion* again" so I did , what I realize now in being the boldest thing I think I ever did in my life! With out dedication I summon Enki to see if he was real stating "I'm pissed at all the religion bull , may as well see if its all true first" … he didn't show… so I thought that it was bull but for some reason I did another one (don't do what I did!! It was not funny!) but this time I got pissed and said .. "Well ! Every one is saying your fucking real! So show your self!!! or else your fake and everyone who follows you is as well !!" ..and well, I think I ticked him off cause what happen that night made me a Satanist and I'm dam happy about it. (not the best way , I know … but that's what happen lol)

Some sermons and explanations of our HPs I sometimes even print to study and keep. Honestly, I would even add them to the translation of exposingchristianity.com. As I have been tracing the posts since joining this forum, I find some of them EXTREMELY INTERESTING, if not INVALUABLE.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!

--- In [email protected], Mysterious Power <hackattack2077@... wrote:

I'm always fascinated by you're posts hp jake and also amazed at how much info you know about Hitler and the third reich.Ive always had an obsession with hitler and the nazis my whole life,drawing swastickas in like 1st and 2nd grade all day,not even knowing what they were.My teachers never really did like many of my doodles they found throughout the years,lol.But next to satan and the gods,hitler is right there also as one of my biggest heros.Its always great to keep hearing all this great info on him and his men so keep it coming hp.We should have a whole section on the jos about Hitler,his people,and his affairs.Maybe someday.Thats awesome that you actually saw hitler though damn.

Once you dig
yourself so deep
in a hole,sometimes
the only way out
is to keep on digging.

"Many people will realize the truth in the end,but it will be too late."
                                    "Ye shall sorely regret it!!!!"

SaTaN's MaRkSmAn        
                           Hail the 4 Crowns Of Hell!!!

--- On Wed, 6/3/09, hammerofthegods_666 <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What made you believe?
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2009, 1:09 AM

http://www.666black sun.com/Adolf_ %20Hitler. html

I have more information on this as well. The term "Superman/Ubermensc h," although inspired by Wagner, Nietzsche and others for the "Magnificent Blond Beast," Hitler really got to see what the head of the Supermen/women looked like. These were the original Aryans, and YES, Aryans are a LITERAL RACE, but also a spiritual term for non-Jews who are very advanced in culture, civilization, spirituality, and character. Hitler was kind of like a Satan-human on earth making things right for the different Gentile races and nations and fought for us and our well-being. He believed that we could literally become Gods. Or he believed that we already are Gods/esses (aka Demons), but have been kicked down and our serpents need to be risen again.

So, Hitler *is* a big Satanic figure and he and Heinrich Himmler were big figures in LaVeyan Satanism (despite LaVey/Levey being Jewish). In the Satanic Rituals, The Ceremony of the Stifling Air and the Law of the Trapezoid are GENUINE occult rituals used in the Third Reich, to my knowledge. There's plenty more I can say about Hitler because like Satan, Hitler has appeared to me also, many times. Even if someone has been reincarnated, you can still tap into "fingerprints, " and likewise historical "fingerprints" can tap into YOU!

666/88!!

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsat an.com

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "ceiling.down" <deadlytickle@ ... wrote:

I read "Night" about that famous Holocaust victim, and he was on Oprah and everything, and then I found out that it was a hoax, and that another Holocaust survivor identified him as such. http://www.henrymakow.com/translated_fr ... arian.html

But, I could see it's possible that they wanted to make it look real, and since he hadn't been a very good liar, they would out him like that. I don't know. I need to read more about this to form an opinion of it. In school, they told us only crazy people would deny the Holocaust. Of course I would be so trusting, though. This is really interesting.

I went to the site on the link....scrolled down and saw a pic of that b & w photo. Obviously its been tampered with, photoshoped and some people put into it.
The lighting is all wrong along the bottom. The people look fake.

There is much that you will find out...little Sheepie.
Keep learning.

I read "Night" about that famous Holocaust victim, and he was on Oprah and everything, and then I found out that it was a hoax, and that another Holocaust survivor identified him as such. http://www.henrymakow.com/translated_fr ... arian.html

But, I could see it's possible that they wanted to make it look real, and since he hadn't been a very good liar, they would out him like that. I don't know. I need to read more about this to form an opinion of it. In school, they told us only crazy people would deny the Holocaust. Of course I would be so trusting, though. This is really interesting.

VANESSA, you wrote

"I think I ticked him off cause what happen that night made me a Satanist"

but you did not tell us WHAT it was that made you a believer.

So what happened that night?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dilandau_albatou666" <dilandau_albatou666@... wrote:

when I was young I was weird, my mom joked that I was a devil girl cause I talked and wrote backwards and I had to go into the school system early to "fix" it. I went to a RC school with nuns but they lost me for 4 hours, my mom found me in they're boiler room and pulled me out of school, she never trusted nuns again (yay mom!).
when we moved into a haunted house that use to be a nursing home for war vets, my mom found out the abilities of children because me and my brother saw every one that roamed its hallways. I must consider myself vary fortunate cause my mom, as catholic as she was, was a true believer in the witchcraft and paranormal things (she's Spanish/south American background), she said "they will never hurt you, but if they tell you to go with them, DON'T! they only miss being alive"
After we moved out, many years went by while I went into a deep depression as I was labeled a freak. mean while, I was allowed to browse threw many different religions since my mom was now vary spirituality ignorant , never Satanism thou. I eventually grew tired, concluding that 10% of all major religions is worth listening to, so a friend told me about quantum physics and I dove into it head first because I`m a vary logical person , it made sense to me. But something was not yet complete, threw out my life there has been this luck factor that I saw everyday, I don't remember how many time that I thought some one was looking after me and guiding me, only problem was that it didn't have a name, so I called it "my guardian".
one day I was on the computer and I open to goggle and something told me " haven't you ever wondered how to summon a demon ?" then I said " ya!" and typed in "How to summon a demon?" and it opened to the JOS site and everything fell right there, everything that I already knew, others had found out too, about religion, about science and the quantum realms and everything.
Then I stopped my self and said .. "No no, I'm not falling for another *religion* again" so I did , what I realize now in being the boldest thing I think I ever did in my life! With out dedication I summon Enki to see if he was real stating "I'm pissed at all the religion bull , may as well see if its all true first" … he didn't show… so I thought that it was bull but for some reason I did another one (don't do what I did!! It was not funny!) but this time I got pissed and said .. "Well ! Every one is saying your fucking real! So show your self!!! or else your fake and everyone who follows you is as well !!" ..and well, I think I ticked him off cause what happen that night made me a Satanist and I'm dam happy about it. (not the best way , I know … but that's what happen lol)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back