Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

WHAT KIND OF RITUAL SHOULD I USE?

[email protected]

Hello:
My situation is that ive bee dating this female for about a year and there have been many things that has happened. The major thing is that i have been showing my love in various ways as much as i could. i have found out that she as been communicating with her ex and i have asked her to stop. Well this is hurting me badly. I thought about doing a destruction ritual on her just to get her to feel the hurt the way that i do, but not to do physical harm to her in any way. I want her to feel the same pain as i do when she doesnt consider what im saying. I am wondering what kind of ritual can i perform in this situation? We have already bonded but if we end the relationship, before that happens i want her to feel the same pain thatim feeling now!!!!!

My apologies, but this needs to be said: you are seriously going to waste energy on something this minor? Her communicating with an ex does not equal her possible death or serious accident. Work on communicating better. If they're just friends, work on your jealousy issues. True, she needs to take you feelings into consideration, but you also need to be able to trust her, if it's just occasional communicating as friends.

I'm all for using our magick and doing ritual and stuff, but on things that actually need the energy, not on something this petty. I'm only replying to this message because I'm sure you're going to get people advising you to do destruction rituals, which you will probably end up regretting as you've been with her for about a year so I'm assuming you care deeply for her. We need to keep in mind, "responsibility to the responsible", as is stated many times on the JoS site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kokucetulawo@... wrote:

Hello:
My situation is that ive bee dating this female for about a year and there have been many things that has happened. The major thing is that i have been showing my love in various ways as much as i could. i have found out that she as been communicating with her ex and i have asked her to stop. Well this is hurting me badly. I thought about doing a destruction ritual on her just to get her to feel the hurt the way that i do, but not to do physical harm to her in any way. I want her to feel the same pain as i do when she doesnt consider what im saying. I am wondering what kind of ritual can i perform in this situation? We have already bonded but if we end the relationship, before that happens i want her to feel the same pain thatim feeling now!!!!!

Just thought of something: Use the color green to incite jealousy in her. That way, she will feel the same way you do, and no chances of her being in an accident.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kokucetulawo@... wrote:

Hello:

thank u lydia
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "lydia_n_666" <liddynavillus@... wrote:

Just thought of something: Use the color green to incite jealousy in her. That way, she will feel the same way you do, and no chances of her being in an accident.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], kokucetulawo@ wrote:

Hello:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back