Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What kind of music does everyone like

littlejoker666

I just wanted to know what kind of music you guys listen to. Me I like underground rap. I don't listen to mainstream I think its too watered down. Anyways share your opinions about the music you like. thanks
Hail Satan

This topic has been discussed widely - search through forum.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littlejoker666" <littlejoker666@... wrote:

I just wanted to know what kind of music you guys listen to. Me I like underground rap. I don't listen to mainstream I think its too watered down. Anyways share your opinions about the music you like. thanks
Hail Satan

Well for me i like hardcore rap, hiphop, r&b and rock music and am a music artist but i do rap, hiphop and r&b and am plarning on composing some satanic hiphop but just don't know the exact word to use but i know i'll get there. Anyway thanks for asking this.
Hail Satan! For ever in his worship.

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 1:15:42 AM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] What kind of music does everyone like

Hail Satan

You're welcome. I listen to some orchestral some metal and some other. I like the music that you really feel. Yeah I agree with you about the mainstream.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littlejoker666" <littlejoker666@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Yep 
We got infinity billion topics on that
Lol and true

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 20, 2012, at 10:36 AM, "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:
  This topic has been discussed widely - search through forum.

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "littlejoker666" <littlejoker666@... wrote:

Hail Satan
=

While I do love postS on music, like siguard and hot said, it's been discussed LOTS....lol Do a search and you'll find a wealth of information on the topic.

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan

Underground rap
Symphonic Rock/Epic music
Classical
Soundtracks/Show tunes? (music from tv shows/movies)
Some metal/rock
I hate 'mainstream' too, fancy noises with a simple drum beat don't do it for me

If that's what you like to listen to then cool. Why do you ask?
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 1:41 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What kind of music does everyone like

What are  your input on reggae? Lol just curious?

I like thrash metal, death metal, black metal, symphonic metal, power metal, nu metal, progressive metal, and heavy metal. also classical.

Hail Satan

Idk I was curious to know if it was bad or not due to some reggae has cannabis involved in it lol.
On Jun 28, 2012 4:26 AM, "Jank Bass" <bassjank@... wrote:
  If that's what you like to listen to then cool. Why do you ask?
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2012 1:41 AM

What are  your input on reggae? Lol just curious?

<td val[/IMG]I like anything hard or soft that dosnt blasheme Father.I find it hard to enjoy that shit anymore even if their music is good such as Avenged Seven Fold and shit like like that.We both just turn the fucking radio off when they come on.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Sent: Fri, Jun 29, 2012 2:44:54 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I like rock, with deep heavy guitar like Cradle of filth or Arch enemy. I don't just like rock though... I listen to a little pop too. Like Kelly Clarkson, and Alanis Morissette... lol It depends what mood I am in.

--- [/IMG][email protected], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@... wrote:

What are your input on reggae? Lol just curious?
[/TD]

i like all kinds of music i guess, just not the screaming rock stuff. i used to really be into gangsta rap when i was a teenager, that shit used to pump me up and make me wanna go out and do "bad" things lol. im kool off of that shit tho, but ill still sing along to some Stomper raps if im in the mood.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mightymelkie" <mightymelkie@... wrote:

I like rock, with deep heavy guitar like Cradle of filth or Arch enemy. I don't just like rock though... I listen to a little pop too. Like Kelly Clarkson, and Alanis Morissette... lol It depends what mood I am in.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

I love all the screamimg, heavy metal music, such as Black Veil Brides, Escape The Fate, Five Finger Death Punch, Evanescence, Vampires Everywhere...etc :) Haha, the more bands I list, the more I think I look like a posing Gothic wannabe :3 haha kidding!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gonzalezedlyn" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

i like all kinds of music i guess, just not the screaming rock stuff. i used to really be into gangsta rap when i was a teenager, that shit used to pump me up and make me wanna go out and do "bad" things lol. im kool off of that shit tho, but ill still sing along to some Stomper raps if im in the mood.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mightymelkie" <mightymelkie@ wrote:

I like rock, with deep heavy guitar like Cradle of filth or Arch enemy. I don't just like rock though... I listen to a little pop too. Like Kelly Clarkson, and Alanis Morissette... lol It depends what mood I am in.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Quick SILVER <tenlisyruf2024@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "belelpov" <belelpov@... wrote:
I like thrash metal, death metal, black metal, symphonic metal, power metal, nu metal, progressive metal, and heavy metal. also classical.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littlejoker666" <littlejoker666@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hi there, I know I am not known in this group but I read these groups everyday. I for one would like to place my input in this subject though. I listen to a lot of Black Metal (Walknut, for example) as well as some Electronica (Squarepusher), and many other genres as well as long as there are no blasphemy involved towards satan, or demons.

HAIL SATAN.

The only music I don't listen to is polka. :) But I would LOVE to know if someone here does!
  |
  |
_|_
  |

Knowledge is power.
"I am ever present to help all who trust in me and call upon me in time of need."~Father Satan; The Al-jilwah
In Nomine Dei Nostri Satanas Luciferi Excelsi!* Let the name of Satan be exaulted!*
Hail Belial!* Heil Hitler!* Sieg Heil!* Ave Satanas!* Rege Satanas!* Heil, mein fuhrer!* Hail Satan!*
www.joyofsatan.org
www.exposingchristianity.com
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 8:15 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] What kind of music does everyone like

Hail Satan

I like rap (old school and underground), R&B, classical, jazz, asian pop, pretty much any type of rock, and techno just to name a few.

Hail Satan

I like American Rap, French Rap, Russian Rap, hip hop, and some dubstep

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "cupcakesandtigers" <cupcakesforme678@... wrote:

I like rap (old school and underground), R&B, classical, jazz, asian pop, pretty much any type of rock, and techno just to name a few.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "littlejoker666" <littlejoker666@ wrote:

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back