Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What kind of demon was this?

<td val[/IMG]
<td style="FONT-FA[/IMG] I apoligize in advance if this offends anyone in anyway, or if this is something that shouldn't be posted here. But this is a group that deals with demons and I figured it was ok to ask. But if anyone has answers I'd like to hear it.   A few nights ago, I had an odd experience, with my PS2. If you know enough about gaming systems such as these, you will see that this was not a malfunction of any sort. I was playing a game, I'm a huge Half-Life fan, decided to take a break. Paused it, left it on pause to do something, I had the lights out, only tv screen on. Then out of no where, the game unpauses itself and all my weapons were being selected and fired off all at once it seemed, because it went so fast, if you ever play that game you'd know that you have to push buttons to select a different weapon and fire it. It just went through all those weapons really fast and fired them. My controller was off to the side from me, so I know nothing touched it but could not see the buttons because it was so dark so idk if they were actually moving or not. And then the firing just stopped as soon as it started. Anyway, as you may know this was not a malfunction, too elaborate. I sensed that it was a demon messing with me, and I was just curious to what kind of demon it was.      --   Giving me pain only makes me stronger.
[/TD]
[/TD]

It might have been a malfunction.... But it is known for some demons to have a odd or even prankster sense of humor.
I dont know you could ask father satan. I know he would be able to quickly answer your question.

----------
Hail satan
and
hail haures

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, December 20, 2010 1:31:04 AM GMT-0800
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] What kind of demon was this?

I apoligize in advance if this offends anyone in anyway, or if this is something that shouldn't be posted here. But this is a group that deals with demons and I figured it was ok to ask. But if anyone has answers I'd like to hear it.

A few nights ago, I had an odd experience, with my PS2. If you know enough about gaming systems such as these, you will see that this was not a malfunction of any sort. I was playing a game, I'm a huge Half-Life fan, decided to take a break. Paused it, left it on pause to do something, I had the lights out, only tv screen on. Then out of no where, the game unpauses itself and all my weapons were being selected and fired off all at once it seemed, because it went so fast, if you ever play that game you'd know that you have to push buttons to select a different weapon and fire it. It just went through all those weapons really fast and fired them. My controller was off to the side from me, so I know nothing touched it but could not see the buttons because it was so dark so idk if they were actually moving or not. And then the firing just stopped as soon as it started. Anyway, as you may know this was not a malfunction, too elaborate. I sensed that it was a
demon messing with me, and I was just curious to what kind of demon it was 

--

Giving me pain only makes me stronger.

ooooh freaky. i am pretty sure its hard for a game to unpause and start firing weps and selecting new ones and firing them off. i havent played half life but i know that you have to press a lot of buttons to select different weps. its pretty hard to mess a controller up like that for it to malfunction. game developers make it quite hard to just waste ammo like that, for weps to fire like that your controller is either REALLY messed up or it was indeed something else. im pretty sure if i was a demon i would play half life. still, keep into account if you have spilled anything wet or dry on your controller, thrown it around, or beat it up hardcore it may be a malfunction. if not, well.... 2 player co op? lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeremy Terry" <dagger5893@... wrote:

It might have been a malfunction.... But it is known for some demons to have a odd or even prankster sense of humor.
I dont know you could ask father satan. I know he would be able to quickly answer your question.

----------
Hail satan
and
hail haures

I apoligize in advance if this offends anyone in anyway, or if this is something that shouldn't be posted here. But this is a group that deals with demons and I figured it was ok to ask. But if anyone has answers I'd like to hear it.

A few nights ago, I had an odd experience, with my PS2. If you know enough about gaming systems such as these, you will see that this was not a malfunction of any sort. I was playing a game, I'm a huge Half-Life fan, decided to take a break. Paused it, left it on pause to do something, I had the lights out, only tv screen on. Then out of no where, the game unpauses itself and all my weapons were being selected and fired off all at once it seemed, because it went so fast, if you ever play that game you'd know that you have to push buttons to select a different weapon and fire it. It just went through all those weapons really fast and fired them. My controller was off to the side from me, so I know nothing touched it but could not see the buttons because it was so dark so idk if they were actually moving or not. And then the firing just stopped as soon as it started. Anyway, as you may know this was not a malfunction, too elaborate. I sensed that it was a

--

well if it was a demon i bet they really wanted to play after watching you play or something but freaked out when they realized they don't know how and put the controller down. idk what really happened but it'd be funny if this did.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, December 20, 2010 12:17:57 PM
Subject: Re:[JoyofSatan666] What kind of demon was this?

ooooh freaky. i am pretty sure its hard for a game to unpause and start firing weps and selecting new ones and firing them off. i havent played half life but i know that you have to press a lot of buttons to select different weps. its pretty hard to mess a controller up like that for it to malfunction. game developers make it quite hard to just waste ammo like that, for weps to fire like that your controller is either REALLY messed up or it was indeed something else. im pretty sure if i was a demon i would play half life. still, keep into account if you have spilled anything wet or dry on your controller, thrown it around, or beat it up hardcore it may be a malfunction. if not, well.... 2 player co op? lol

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeremy Terry" <dagger5893@... wrote:

----------
Hail satan
and
hail haures

--

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back