Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what is yall views on the illuminati

lol dont get me started on any kind of 'secret society' i love to research them. the illuminati is one that i have only briefly touched base on, but from what i have read so far, they do have a belief in Luscifer, as the "light bearer" and the society consists of copious amounts of training and 'spiritual attainment' to achieve the next level. personally im indifferent to them. i dont know much about them to pass judgement, and as far as i know they tend to keep to themselves. but i could be wrong on that one. there is always conspiracy theories out there and like i said, i know very little on the subject. what are your views on the illuminati?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kameron" <kameronmosley@... wrote:

They are of the enemy:

http://www.666blacksun.com/Illuminati.htm

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "saahirah_belladonna" <ewarner63@... wrote:

lol dont get me started on any kind of 'secret society' i love to research them. the illuminati is one that i have only briefly touched base on, but from what i have read so far, they do have a belief in Luscifer, as the "light bearer" and the society consists of copious amounts of training and 'spiritual attainment' to achieve the next level. personally im indifferent to them. i dont know much about them to pass judgement, and as far as i know they tend to keep to themselves. but i could be wrong on that one. there is always conspiracy theories out there and like i said, i know very little on the subject. what are your views on the illuminati?
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kameron" <kameronmosley@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back