Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what is this?

Rebehk

So when I close my eyes I can always see things. A lot of the time I can see this bright swirling tunnel, It's got diff. shades of green in it but also blotches of this yellowy color and this red color that are like shining or glowing or something. The colors are different than any I've seen like with my eyes. And like I said some of them are shining or glowing kind of but it's again very different than any thing I've seen with my eyes. Today I was watching it swirl I could see the end of the tunnel but it split into two tunnels. It's never done that before.I started to get scared because I felt like i was getting closer to the split of the tunnel where it goes off two separate ways. It's not like I've lever felt like I was actually in the tunnel before but I really got a sense that I was raveling somewhere and I was worried that I might go the wrong way or that I might not want to end up at either end.
I've always been able to do this, It was easier to do this when I was little but it was just different this time and I was wondering if anyone could explain it or if they can do this to.

Hail SATAN

Don't worry about it. Focus on these colors.

It's either u have a rare gift where u can 'see' sounds or it may be ur third eye activating.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rebehk" <rebehkexkszimmy13666@... wrote:

So when I close my eyes I can always see things. A lot of the time I can see this bright swirling tunnel, It's got diff. shades of green in it but also blotches of this yellowy color and this red color that are like shining or glowing or something. The colors are different than any I've seen like with my eyes. And like I said some of them are shining or glowing kind of but it's again very different than any thing I've seen with my eyes. Today I was watching it swirl I could see the end of the tunnel but it split into two tunnels. It's never done that before.I started to get scared because I felt like i was getting closer to the split of the tunnel where it goes off two separate ways. It's not like I've lever felt like I was actually in the tunnel before but I really got a sense that I was raveling somewhere and I was worried that I might go the wrong way or that I might not want to end up at either end.
I've always been able to do this, It was easier to do this when I was little but it was just different this time and I was wondering if anyone could explain it or if they can do this to.

Hail SATAN

Now that someone's put something like this up, I have been able to do this.
Just never have noticed it until now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rebehk" <rebehkexkszimmy13666@... wrote:

Hail SATAN

Yeah i know what your talking about this happens to me to, but i never knew exactly what it is or means.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychozombie." <gothic_whore44@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rebehk" <rebehkexkszimmy13666@ wrote:

Hail SATAN

I think its normal and it's just what happens when you close your eyes..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "psychozombie." <gothic_whore44@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Rebehk" <rebehkexkszimmy13666@ wrote:

Hail SATAN

Whenever i close my eyes, i always see flashes of lights and most of the time i see figures. The figures change different colors. Most of the figures have horns or wings. One time i saw an angel with a knife and blood all over it. And then i saw blue lights and the angel fell to the floor. So yur not the only one that "sees things". :)

Hail SATAN

I think it's gas.

HAIL SATAN!

Hail SATAN

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back