Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What Is The Point Of The Dedication Ritual?

Hp. Hoodedcobra666

Administrative High Priest
Staff member
Website
joyofsatan.org
And if so then what's the specific need of a 'Dedication ritual'?
What's really the purpose does it serve to a Gentiles who is dedicated in comparison to one who is not?

The Dedication Ritual is a holy and spiritual rite where you change sides and align yourself with the Gods on a direct, spiritual and journey level. It's a rite of passage. It's like becoming 18 years old and then you are of adult age. You are no longer a child.

There are many in-depth works that happen during the Dedication, it's when you formally expand your hand to the Gods so they can reach you with their hand spiritually.

You can do any form of advancement you want in life, but without the dedication, you never truly extended your spiritual hand to catch their hand. You are just reading Spiritual Satanist philosophy and trying to apply it.

That without the actual assistance of the Gods, is something figurative. It's like reading a NASA manual for a rocket, but not making the step to go in to the journey to another planet.

The same underlying principle where humans are concerned, is the psychological understanding of permanent change. When one gets married, if the rite is proper, they have entered a new sphere of existence. The marriage verifies that change, objectively, for direct psychological assessment.

Others who are immature and not ready, they want to dance around the bush and not do this. As such, the external world or the universe also, does not understand this subjective reality. On the contrary, the actual rite itself of marriage, makes a couple recognized truly as such. The same parameter is at play here, when the universe is concerned.

You can tell a woman also in your life, that she is the mother of your children. Unless you consumate this union in the real world, and you leave her pregnant, via the choice of doing this objectively and actually, all else is empty statements. You can act like a father if you want to her, and the potential father of her children, but you are not truly their father yet. You have not done the act or the Rite of Passage, nor birth has been given and occurred. It's only in word.

You can say you are with X and X partner, friend, or "God", but the actual choice of the Rite is an actual statement of permanent declaration of understanding and joining the family of the Ancient Gods. The subjective, becomes objective when heart and deed, and free will are aligned via the Rite of the Dedication Ritual.

If one is too afraid to extend their hands and dances around the goal post, ignoring to do this, or making up excuses, one is inherently still not ready or even cowardly. They want to father a son or a daugher, but not officially recognize them.

They want to pretend to be part of a large company, but they don't want to sign the document. They do not want to actually wear the suit of this company. One wants to be a warrior but not actually pick up the armor.

They want to say they have changed spiritual course, and they might believe it also as part of subjective reality, but they have still not done this in objective choice. And that objective choice as a rite of passage and transformation, does matter as much as following the path itself.

At the same time, signing the document to be admitted to the Gods, but not upholding it, means one has signed a contract but they are not upholding it. One in this case is someone who has signed a contract and is not working in a company; their membership is at a frozen state.

Doing everything that the contract would imply, but without it, means also that one is not a contractor. They are someone who is afraid to sign a contract and make a rite of passage. They are not even a member of the gathering of the Gods yet. They are someone on the outside, who watches and attempts to do what others are doing, but they cannot have true insight into the doings of these people.

Either of the above cases, are equal in one thing: One has not truly made the change. Both the Passage Rite of Dedication Ritual plus the work intended to keep it upheld, are how one walks the path.

Making the first and primary step to the change is important for psychological, spiritual and supernatural reasons. Because it shows your final passing and admittance to a higher level of existence and life permanently. This representation is then bought from the symbolic aspect, to the real aspect: Your existence and your life.

You shut the doors behind you and you do not pretend to go back and forth like a child would do. Children watch what adults are doing and they try to emulate; they dress like soldiers and pretend they are soldiers. But when one grows up, they have to actually join the military, the university, or the destiny change gateway to actually change their destiny instead of blabbing around it.

One moves on and says that "from now on, I am an adult and I belong to this side, and I will uphold my destiny to the Godhead". The Gods on their side welcome the Initiate officially, via the importance of the choice of free will. This is the reason of the Dedication Ritual.

The person who has not done this, is similar to a child that mimics they are a soldier. They pretend they are a free thinker, that they are spiritual or whatever, but they never have said "I will go all the way, to the Gods". And the Gods seriously help these cases above all others.

One enlists to the Elite Command, instead of being a foot soldier or a solitary vigilante that wants to satisfy just their own causes, or have the freedom to flee and toy around. Because the other cases are simply those who come and go; their decisions are not confounded on free will and grown up choice, but rather "coming and going as with the wind".

On the contrary, the Dedication Ritual says that one has indeed enlisted into the Elite Command. And that everything else from before, has been abandonned so one can embark into the new path and journey with the Gods and to the Godhead.

-High Priest Hooded Cobra 666

I made the initiation because these are my ancestors and I accept them. My life has not changed in any way because I was already with them, it's reasonable. There were no wow effects, there was only an understanding that the search for a real religion was over and I knew the true picture of the world.
In the beginning, it was hard that I was very sick and did not know it, but the desire to be with the gods turned out to be so strong that I was able to become a little healthier and now I am ready for great things and prosperity,

I am glad that I have ancestors and I feel their care in every step I take. Heil Satan

Inspiring and empowering words as usual, HP!
Dedicating has given me a bigger sense of community and has made my spiritual goals clearer than ever. I definitely saw this point when I dedicated.
Here's to more people growing spiritually and learning to choose this path.

Hail Satan!

The Dedication Ritual is a holy and spiritual rite where you change sides and align yourself with the Gods on a direct, spiritual and journey level. It's a rite of passage. It's like becoming 18 years old and then you are of adult age. You are no longer a child.

There are many in-depth works that happen during the Dedication, it's when you formally expand your hand to the Gods so they can reach you with their hand spiritually.

You can do any form of advancement you want in life, but without the dedication, you never truly extended your spiritual hand to catch their hand. You are just reading Spiritual Satanist philosophy and trying to apply it.

That without the actual assistance of the Gods, is something figurative. It's like reading a NASA manual for a rocket, but not making the step to go in to the journey to another planet.

The same underlying principle where humans are concerned, is the psychological understanding of permanent change. When one gets married, if the rite is proper, they have entered a new sphere of existence. The marriage verifies that change, objectively, for direct psychological assessment.

Others who are immature and not ready, they want to dance around the bush and not do this. As such, the external world or the universe also, does not understand this subjective reality. On the contrary, the actual rite itself of marriage, makes a couple recognized truly as such. The same parameter is at play here, when the universe is concerned.

You can tell a woman also in your life, that she is the mother of your children. Unless you consumate this union in the real world, and you leave her pregnant, via the choice of doing this objectively and actually, all else is empty statements. You can act like a father if you want to her, and the potential father of her children, but you are not truly their father yet. You have not done the act or the Rite of Passage, nor birth has been given and occurred. It's only in word.

You can say you are with X and X partner, friend, or "God", but the actual choice of the Rite is an actual statement of permanent declaration of understanding and joining the family of the Ancient Gods. The subjective, becomes objective when heart and deed, and free will are aligned via the Rite of the Dedication Ritual.

If one is too afraid to extend their hands and dances around the goal post, ignoring to do this, or making up excuses, one is inherently still not ready or even cowardly. They want to father a son or a daugher, but not officially recognize them.

They want to pretend to be part of a large company, but they don't want to sign the document. They do not want to actually wear the suit of this company. One wants to be a warrior but not actually pick up the armor.

They want to say they have changed spiritual course, and they might believe it also as part of subjective reality, but they have still not done this in objective choice. And that objective choice as a rite of passage and transformation, does matter as much as following the path itself.

At the same time, signing the document to be admitted to the Gods, but not upholding it, means one has signed a contract but they are not upholding it. One in this case is someone who has signed a contract and is not working in a company; their membership is at a frozen state.

Doing everything that the contract would imply, but without it, means also that one is not a contractor. They are someone who is afraid to sign a contract and make a rite of passage. They are not even a member of the gathering of the Gods yet. They are someone on the outside, who watches and attempts to do what others are doing, but they cannot have true insight into the doings of these people.

Either of the above cases, are equal in one thing: One has not truly made the change. Both the Passage Rite of Dedication Ritual plus the work intended to keep it upheld, are how one walks the path.

Making the first and primary step to the change is important for psychological, spiritual and supernatural reasons. Because it shows your final passing and admittance to a higher level of existence and life permanently. This representation is then bought from the symbolic aspect, to the real aspect: Your existence and your life.

You shut the doors behind you and you do not pretend to go back and forth like a child would do. Children watch what adults are doing and they try to emulate; they dress like soldiers and pretend they are soldiers. But when one grows up, they have to actually join the military, the university, or the destiny change gateway to actually change their destiny instead of blabbing around it.

One moves on and says that "from now on, I am an adult and I belong to this side, and I will uphold my destiny to the Godhead". The Gods on their side welcome the Initiate officially, via the importance of the choice of free will. This is the reason of the Dedication Ritual.

The person who has not done this, is similar to a child that mimics they are a soldier. They pretend they are a free thinker, that they are spiritual or whatever, but they never have said "I will go all the way, to the Gods". And the Gods seriously help these cases above all others.

One enlists to the Elite Command, instead of being a foot soldier or a solitary vigilante that wants to satisfy just their own causes, or have the freedom to flee and toy around. Because the other cases are simply those who come and go; their decisions are not confounded on free will and grown up choice, but rather "coming and going as with the wind".

On the contrary, the Dedication Ritual says that one has indeed enlisted into the Elite Command. And that everything else from before, has been abandonned so one can embark into the new path and journey with the Gods and to the Godhead.

I was actually just thinking about the dedication ritual today and the meaning it holds.

This was an eye opener for me High Priest. In all honesty I feel I've been very negligent where my walk to Godhead with the Gods is concerned. I make all kinds of excuses about being too tired to meditate or not having time because of work.

I however always have the Gods in my mind and heart, as if a voice in my head is constantly telling me that I'm not doing as much as I should be.

I want to and I WILL do my utmost best to be devoted to the Gods and my path to Godhead no longer solely in my mind and heart but also in my actions. It's in my best interest to do so after all.

HAIL THE GODS!!
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!!

It shows that you are Serious, And it's a very sacred, Spiritual moment of giving your true self, as an individual Spiritul Satanist, who wants to be with Satan , and grow with him in mind ,body and spirit. Become one with him and His Gods and demons, for self improvement and enlightenment. For truth of yourself and For him. And it's very important and a very deep feeling of love and commitment. A very powerful moment of freedom to Express your gratitude to Satan.

Also, one should note, that when you do the dedication ritual things just don't magically start happening. Your 3rd eye won't magically open, your chakaras won't align on their own, nor cleanse themselves. I've read sometimes a sign is seen or the presence of Satan or a demon is felt. As for me, I didn't feel anything nor did I have a dream of Satan. This scared me, I thought I made the wrong move. No, it wasn't only until years later when I put down cannabis(finally) and I began the 40 day meditation faithfully that things begin to change. I still remember the day before I met Satan in 2022, I was at home watching "The Sandman" which is literally about Satan , and something deep in my soul told me this was about father especially when it said he was the ruler of Dreams and his familiar was the Crow, also when navigating the realms the man called "Dream" would enter through door ways. That same night I had the dream about Satan after he spoke to me he left through a door way, just like off of the Netflix movie I watched. That feeling to watch that show is a sign from Father. Notice how the enemy cannot help but put Fathers greatness in even the shows we watch! That solidified that I was on the right path, ever since then It's been nothing but beautiful signs from Father and the Demons, one demoness even helped me with a suggestion one night! ❤️ Am I a perfect Satanist? Hell no, I'm still getting rid of the idea of entitlement, because I had a bad life I deserve such and such, why don't I have such and such? Why does this happen? Etc. When bad shit happens I catch myself saying shitty things that I should not say, and I feel like shit afterwards. These are all trials and tribulations forging us into a stronger weapons. The diamond is formed from ugly coal only from high pressure, intense heat, and an uncomfortable environment. But when the process is done, we, my brothers and sisters, will shine together! We are all in this together, thank the God's for their genius and their unrelenting attitude towards our perfection and advancement.
The more you do, the more the signs will show!!! I am no expert, just speaking from my exp and what I have read from our High Priests.

May the God's guide us!
No matter how hard it gets!
No matter what we face in the physical realm or the Astral!

HAIL SATAN!!!

Once the Contract has been made, there's no way you can Go Back and Be what you were Before..

Worst case scenario, There might be Some "Toying around" or other difficulties, in the beginning, but it also almost inevitable that Sooner or Later you'll be adjusting yourself to the path, Following it in a Straighter and Straighter way, instead of Almost Diverging from said Path in various ways...
(but never fully abandoning it forever and abandoning the GODS, which is almost impossible if the Contract was made, with Actual Conviction ) <

When I dedicated myself I had less understanding than now... but I was completely sure of what I was doing, it was like coming home, I felt lost until that moment... then everything started to make sense, I started to introduce the meditation into my days and I saw my life realigning. And as I progressed I understood more and more what I did, and now that I have much more clarity on what the path is... I have the feeling of wanting to do it again, being fully aware of it.

I am very grateful to Satan for accepting me. I felt empty all my life. everything was so superficial, I always said to myself: "I can't believe this is the world, I need something more." then i found the site. if I remember correctly, I did the ceremony after a week. and a month later our father Satan visited me. that much certainty was enough to dedicate my whole life to Satan and the gods. Thanks to High Priestess Maxine Dietrich for making the site exist! Thank you Hooded Cobra High Priest for the hard work!

Thank you for the response HP Cobra,
,,, another question I need to ask too,
,Does a dedication Ritual that one used a different name of Satan like Shiva/Ea/Enki or Ptah or the ancestral name of Satan still considered valid and in direct connection to Father?
Incase one opted to use a different name due to lack of knowledge and out of fear of tying themselves to Jewish ideas, thoughtforms or influence,would that ritual be considered valid or one needs to re-do it appropriately?

Great words, master. Every day we make decisions about our lives. We only worry about what to eat and how to earn money. But this is only a fragment of our lives. Everyone gathered here has developed spirituality. Even if we make mistakes, we will never back down from this path. Slowly but always to the true home of our Gods. Together in a spiritual family we can do everything with the support of the Father himself.

I spent a whole year studying the JOS before doing the dedication ritual, without using its knowledge and meditations. I just wanted to know the truth. Whatever questions I had I would ask Father Satan and he would always send me the answers. He never ignored me even though I had not yet done the consecration ritual. But when I did (six years ago) and started the meditations, everything was different . The whole world changed.
You know some things about yourself that before you had no idea and could not imagine before. In difficult times Father Satan and the Gods are there for you. They will not let you feel too sad. It is not only Father Satan and your guardian who cares for you, but other Gods as well. When you make a mistake or neglect your duties, they will show it to you in a kind way, without insulting and hurting you.
You are never alone.
This is my experience. The dedication ritual is the right thing to do in my life.

Thank you for once again highlighting the importance of the Dedication ritual, HP. People need to understand, that for many, the Dedication is a showing of bravery. Though I was personally raised mostly as an Atheist, one thing I always understood and held empathy for was the fact many people are coming here after a lifetime of Christianity or Islam.

In these circumstances, the act of Dedicating yourself in this way, so literally upon the name of Satan, is an immense step for these people. Even for someone like me, the cultural reality for almost anyone on this planet is that the name of Satan has been given negative connotations. Even if you are an Atheist, most people's first thought when they hear the name "Satan" is an association of evil, courtesy of centuries of the enemy's work and blasphemy. Even "Satanists" outside of us perpetuate these notions, acting like edgy teenagers and such.

The point is, by genuinely undertaking the Dedication, one is taking that first brave step, stepping aside from all the associations forced upon them by modern society. This immediately separates one person from another. Sadly, even among the minority of people out there who are practicing Polytheists, many of them take a mentally easier path, like the Wiccans, who fill their faith with "Angels" and other idiocy on loan. Other "Pagans" act like Christians just substituting Jehova for Odin or something and maintaining the same idiot morality they had beforehand. Though I'll always try to give other Pagans the light of day, it's a harsh reality that many outside these walls are not yet truly worthy of the Gods undivided attention. Barely any are even willing to partake in actual active spirituality.

Speaking of my own Dedication, when I was a younger man, I remember thinking to myself, "did I do it right? Was my Dedication good enough?". I didn't have much privacy, I struggled to draw any blood with anything I found. And yet, when the next day dawned, I was blessed with indescribably positive energies. I truly felt the touch of the Gods. Though one can say my Path began prior to that day, things truly began to unfold from the moment of my Dedication onwards.

Take your time with it, put fears and other notions out of mind. Make the most of the moment. Regardless of all the things we do on our Paths, you truly only Dedicate once.

When I dedicated myself I had less understanding than now... but I was completely sure of what I was doing, it was like coming home, I felt lost until that moment... then everything started to make sense, I started to introduce the meditation into my days and I saw my life realigning. And as I progressed I understood more and more what I did, and now that I have much more clarity on what the path is... I have the feeling of wanting to do it again, being fully aware of it.
I have that feeling also to do it again from a better level of understanding and to reaffirm my conviction. I understand though it is not suggested in JOS. I did it together with my partner and we did at all together for a while and then she got ill and never followed through I went on by myself with her blessings, but have been getting lazy lately and want to re-affirm my dedication on my own, as I am in it no matter what.

Thank you for once again highlighting the importance of the Dedication ritual HPHC 666.

Thank you for the response HP Cobra,
,,, another question I need to ask too,
,Does a dedication Ritual that one used a different name of Satan like Shiva/Ea/Enki or Ptah or the ancestral name of Satan still considered valid and in direct connection to Father?
Incase one opted to use a different name due to lack of knowledge and out of fear of tying themselves to Jewish ideas, thoughtforms or influence,would that ritual be considered valid or one needs to re-do it appropriately?

Yes, but the underlying fear or cowardice is still not addressed. A lot of psychological fears should be addressed here.

Satan's Name has to be mentioned in the Ritual, especially because to deal with the psychological element of cowardice involved. If you dedicate to "teddy bear Enki" or "rainbow lover Ea", or "Please don't burn me in Hell because I am afraid enemy, Ptah Ptah", or "lil Odin because Odin is so friendly and I am afraid of Satin because Jews said bad things about Satin", you are not taking a powerful step towards deprogramming.

Fundamentally, one has still dedicated to Satan, yes. But the barrier of psychological cowardice is always there. Let us be honest with ourselves, everyone who tries to approach Satan via the other names, is just simply very cowardly. They will make up the excuse that this is because "Jews mentioned something" or that "Satan was put in some jewish context".

So what? George Washington was put in an enemy context, so did Adolf Hitler, so did Alexander the Great by hijacked judeo-persia. Are you fighting or not? That is the question of psychological programming.

They want no confrontation with the present state of affairs that deal with Christianity or Islam. But these are the two enemies that took the Gods away from people for thousands of years time now. They are the ones who slain all of the Ancestors of yours and all the "lil Odins" and the "lil Ptah's" and you are cowardly to not even say "You know what, I will join the opposing side which I know is of the Old Gods".

So them failing to engage that topic means they are cowardly deep down. Functionally they are under the Gods regardless, but they are on the coward level of this. They think they are "away from jewish narratives", but the reality is they stray from the important aspect of the Gods that has to do with the present day reality and what one needs to actually encounter to grow spiritually in that era.

Your other response also was essentially a cowarding around the point of the Ritual itself, like going round and round all the time, like a man who is afraid to speak to a woman and finds all sorts of excuses to not do it. One has to go and speak.

Generation of a thousand excuses is not going to help a lot in that aspect.

Yes, but the underlying fear or cowardice is still not addressed. A lot of psychological fears should be addressed here.

Satan's Name has to be mentioned in the Ritual, especially because to deal with the psychological element of cowardice involved. If you dedicate to "teddy bear Enki" or "rainbow lover Ea", or "Please don't burn me in Hell because I am afraid enemy, Ptah Ptah", or "lil Odin because Odin is so friendly and I am afraid of Satin because Jews said bad things about Satin", you are not taking a powerful step towards deprogramming.

Fundamentally, one has still dedicated to Satan, yes. But the barrier of psychological cowardice is always there. Let us be honest with ourselves, everyone who tries to approach Satan via the other names, is just simply very cowardly. They will make up the excuse that this is because "Jews mentioned something" or that "Satan was put in some jewish context".

So what? George Washington was put in an enemy context, so did Adolf Hitler, so did Alexander the Great by hijacked judeo-persia. Are you fighting or not? That is the question of psychological programming.

They want no confrontation with the present state of affairs that deal with Christianity or Islam. But these are the two enemies that took the Gods away from people for thousands of years time now. They are the ones who slain all of the Ancestors of yours and all the "lil Odins" and the "lil Ptah's" and you are cowardly to not even say "You know what, I will join the opposing side which I know is of the Old Gods".

So them failing to engage that topic means they are cowardly deep down. Functionally they are under the Gods regardless, but they are on the coward level of this. They think they are "away from jewish narratives", but the reality is they stray from the important aspect of the Gods that has to do with the present day reality and what one needs to actually encounter to grow spiritually in that era.

Your other response also was essentially a cowarding around the point of the Ritual itself, like going round and round all the time, like a man who is afraid to speak to a woman and finds all sorts of excuses to not do it. One has to go and speak.

Generation of a thousand excuses is not going to help a lot in that aspect.
Alright,,,guess it's time to get out of this mind cave am in,,

When I made my dedication I was fully convinced and enthusiastic about doing it. I was afraid that I might get embarrassed or that I wouldn't do my best.

Instead, from the moment I started I felt as if I had already done it before, as if I had come home.

I cried with happiness as soon as I concluded the ritual and from that day I feel more and more the need to put Father Satan and the Gods at the center of my life.

I am working hard to find an economic situation that is increasingly in line with my life as a SS man.
Money is needed in this world but for me I need it just to be able to lead a healthy and balanced life that allows me to advance.

Since I became SS I feel my true essence. I feel proud of myself that despite being born into a very Christian family, this disgust has never taken root in me. I have received signs since I was a child and only by meditating was I able to connect the dots. Being here with you is the best gift Father Satan could give me.

Thanks to him and the Gods I have grown, I am aware of myself, I have broken down limits and overcome traumas. I'm rediscovering intuitive abilities that my family was repressing, along with depression. I recovered from depression without drugs or foreign aid but only with perseverance, sacrifice and the fight with myself.
I found my life partner.

I still have a lot to learn but I can't wait to dedicate all my precious time to them and to my spiritual growth. The only thing that really matters.

Now I can say that I am really happy and that I have everything I need

After initiation, it is very important to engage in spiritual development every day and follow the path of the Gods.

I work with chakras, auras, spells, runes and perform planetary squares every day.

In essence, I could have been a Spiritual Satanist a long time ago. I could have an extra 5 years as SS.
But I had to make a strategic decision at the time.

If I'd joined the SS then I'd probably be in a psychiatric ward maybe even now. And schizophrenia would be treated with injections. But even if I had got out of that system it would have been incredibly difficult.
It was still difficult.

So I had to wait until the right time.

I was thinking today and I realised that for me, this is what a relationship is like. If I were to do something like that now, it would probably ruin everything I've built. But if I wait a few years, it might be good.

In fact, there was no hope for me before I came to JoS.

If you are 16 years old (I was initiated at 16), a classic middle eastern boy, (most of the middle eastern youth are like that) you have no choice but to trust in God.

Before I was waiting for God to save me, now I am working to be God and to make the gods proud. That means a lot to me.

I definitely have a higher level of awareness now. Nothing in nature exists only for itself, and now I have a reason to stand up not only for myself, but for millions of others like me all over the Middle East.

Regards, and thank you, sir.

I "accidentally" found JoS. But I fully embraced this religion. I had always had faith in "MY God" but I always knew he wasn't that mean, evil god of the xtians. I was delighted to finally find out that "MY God" 's name was Satan. I was happy to do the Dedication Ritual almost immediately because I knew there would never be a substitute God for me, and there would be no going back to a God with no name. Like others here have said, the dedication Ritual felt like "coming home" and I have never regretted it.

Hail Satan!!!

🔥🖤🐍Thank you for this. 4 Nights ago, I did the Dedication Ritual. Some years ago I had done a certain ritual using my demonic name (which was some time in its own and when came naturally there then) however it was not really a dedication ritual .I had not known then of this.. yet makes perfect sense to me now and though I was already feeling dedicated..it had not been officially acknowledged in such clear powerful ways as you lay out in the above, and nor had I with my name and the blood I used then was signing with my demonic name and so anyways ..🥁🌠💀⚡⚡🪷🌹🌿🌻doing this was very cleansing and helped center me from the inside out. I used a found feather that particularly called out to me when had been on a walk. 🌒🪶I used that feather to sign my full birth name. I only had five tiny black cake candles but had them in a pentagram placement together within a black bowl..as they melted and with the folded declaration..they sort of merged as one to consume it ..the glowing embers towards the end wove in a way that inspired a feeling of eyes of fire reading not only the written words and the heart's expression to communicate a deep and immortal love for Satan, but to read my blood and the memories of past and the things to come in which my pupils dialate into squares momentarily and the waves of deep calm rush from within spreading out ..lines og waves across the oceans like music strings singing with the Demons whom have shared such delight in the pounding rhythm of the unhindered drum of victory!
Also a little afterwards, I got a little light headed and threw up just a little but felt immediately better afterwards..like parasite detox or flushing system out spiritually so to speak, and felt and feel more clarity and health of mind body vril.
I wrote some poetry and would write more about this but have already been a long reply so will end this with a joyful breathing and smiles for this sacred black sun truth! Heil Hitler! Hail the Norns! Hail the Demons! The gods! HAIL SATAN!

I still remember as if it were yesterday when I did the dedication ritual and finally felt that I had found my home and what I had been unconsciously searching for for many years.

Vogliono dire di aver cambiato rotta spirituale, e potrebbero anche crederci come parte della realtà soggettiva, ma non l'hanno ancora fatto nella scelta oggettiva. E quella scelta oggettiva come rito di passaggio e trasformazione, conta tanto quanto seguire il percorso stesso.

Allo stesso tempo, firmare il documento per essere ammessi tra gli Dei, ma non rispettarlo, significa che si è firmato un contratto ma non lo si sta rispettando. In questo caso, si è qualcuno che ha firmato un contratto e non lavora in un'azienda; la sua appartenenza è in uno stato congelato.

Fare tutto ciò che il contratto implicherebbe, ma senza di esso, significa anche che non si è un appaltatore. Sono qualcuno che ha paura di firmare un contratto e di fare un rito di passaggio. Non sono ancora nemmeno un membro del raduno degli Dei. Sono qualcuno all'esterno, che osserva e tenta di fare ciò che fanno gli altri, ma non possono avere una vera intuizione delle azioni di queste persone.

Entrambi i casi sopra citati sono uguali in una cosa: non si è veramente fatto il cambiamento. Sia il Rito di Passaggio del Rito di Dedizione che il lavoro inteso a mantenerlo sostenuto sono il modo in cui si percorre il sentiero.

Fare il primo e primario passo verso il cambiamento è importante per ragioni psicologiche, spirituali e soprannaturali. Perché mostra il tuo passaggio finale e l'ammissione a un livello superiore di esistenza e vita in modo permanente. Questa rappresentazione viene quindi acquistata dall'aspetto simbolico all'aspetto reale: la tua esistenza e la tua vita.

Ti chiudi le porte alle spalle e non fai finta di andare avanti e indietro come farebbe un bambino. I bambini guardano cosa fanno gli adulti e cercano di imitarli; si vestono come soldati e fingono di esserlo. Ma quando si cresce, bisogna davvero arruolarsi nell'esercito, all'università o al portale del cambio di destino per cambiare davvero il proprio destino invece di blaterare in giro.

Si va avanti e si dice che "da ora in poi sono un adulto e appartengo a questa parte, e manterrò il mio destino alla Divinità". Gli Dei dalla loro parte accolgono ufficialmente l'Iniziato, tramite l'importanza della scelta del libero arbitrio. Questa è la ragione del Rituale di Dedicazione.

La persona che non ha fatto questo, è simile a un bambino che imita di essere un soldato. Finge di essere un libero pensatore, di essere spirituale o altro, ma non ha mai detto "Andrò fino in fondo, fino agli Dei". E gli Dei aiutano seriamente questi casi più di tutti gli altri.

Uno si arruola nell'Elite Command, invece di essere un soldato semplice o un solitario vigilante che vuole soddisfare solo le proprie cause, o avere la libertà di fuggire e giocare. Perché gli altri casi sono semplicemente quelli che vanno e vengono; le loro decisioni non sono confuse con il libero arbitrio e la scelta adulta, ma piuttosto "vengono e vanno come con il vento".

Al contrario, il Rituale di Dedicazione afferma che ci si è effettivamente arruolati nell'Elite Command. E che tutto il resto di prima è stato abbandonato, così che si possa intraprendere il nuovo percorso e viaggio con gli Dei e verso la Divinità.

-Sommo Sacerdote Cobra Incappucciato 666
Dall

I am completely speechless at your wonderful words, HP HoodeCobra666. Only someone who truly experiences the presence of the gods and especially father Satan can write like this.

I'm normally a scaredy-cat when it comes to doing something to myself. For example, inflicting a cut on myself. But when I grasped the full potential of JoS in an instant, it literally urged me to perform this initiation ritual. I did it absolutely consciously and, strangely enough, when the decision was firmly in me, I cut my fingertip with the razor blade without hesitation and in complete calmness in order to sign with my blood the initiation formula that I had previously spoken out loud and consciously with all my heart. As I signed it to the fire, something happened in my consciousness and I felt a strange presence that carried me away in a feeling of bliss. From that moment on, I embarked on a great journey and every day I feel that I am changing from the ground up.

To be honest: Whenever Father Satan wants me to swear my allegiance to him again and again and surrender myself to him body and soul and every drop of blood in my body with this initiation ritual, I will do it immediately.

I can only agree with you completely. Only with this ritual of completely consecrating yourself to Father Satan have you made a commitment that he will honor one hundred percent. Since then, I have known what my goal and mission in life are. Before that, I was more or less rushing around in life. It's a real initiation and therefore the entry into a whole new phase of life.

To be honest, sometimes I just look at Father Satan's sigil and my whole body is bathed in a mighty good feeling. Then I just want to fall at his feet because I know he is my creator and I wouldn't even be there without him.

Again, HP HoodeCobra666, thank you so much for your powerful words. May Father Satan and all his hellish demons forever bless you for it.

I would also like to thank all the good contributions that have been made here and that I have read carefully. All of you together make a great community.

I am always on the verge of tears that Father Satan has called me out of the human crowd and that I am allowed to be part of his army.

Hail Satan!
Hail Lucifer!
Hail Wotan!

It took me around one year to do the dedication ritual since I was into satanism and during all this time I was doing some of the meditations here, especially trying to get into a trance.. However I would get some weird feelings and I was feeling insecure.

I sent a message at the Yahoo groups and people there suggested I'd dedicate.

So after I dedicated I could feel being a bigger part of something, not to say I was always feeling protected ever since.

It's a formal ritual where you open up a door to something big and I believe most of the people who dedicated were conscious in the way they did it.

Other than that it takes courage to dedicate. Living a rotten religion behind to join the most advanced religion there is out there.
Not that you would join just for the benefits, I suppose most people here would dedicate so they could contribute and help the world get better.

Since that's what satanism is, getting back what's ours

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back