Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is the extent to which fate and meaning acts on our lived

"Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else." This is a quote by Leonardo da Vinci.
The ancient greeks believed in the existence of beings with supernal intelligence that had an influence on our lives. And I wonder whats the impact of signs and meaning and things connect to each other on our lives.

"Learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else." This is a quote by Leonardo da Vinci.
The ancient greeks believed in the existence of beings with supernal intelligence that had an influence on our lives. And I wonder whats the impact of signs and meaning and things connect to each other on our lives.
In ancient Greek religion, belief in fate was related to the influence of celestial powers on human life. There is no belief in fate that governs every aspect of life and that everything is predetermined.
In the case of the zodiac, celestial movements act as a gateway to the essence of the soul. As everyone who studies Karmic Astrology knows, past lives and the actions we take, mistakes and truths affect our birth chart. The reason why our birth chart is consistent is not that we are affected by the position of the planets at the time we were born at any given but We are created, live, die and are reborn in accordance with the planetary movements at the moment we were born.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back