Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What Is the Best Protection Against Love?

maiandria

During a work meeting, I met with a guy who is so charming and attractive, he made me instantly fixated. I wasn't prepared at that time and all my guards were down, and he shows mutual attraction as well.

The whole time when we meet, he took extra care of me, being very attentive and caring, in front of everybody. He even delivered my food to my table,offer to go anywhere with me, etc. I was infatuated and consumed with emotions, when he's around, I feel estatic. Very happy.

I barely know him and I hate not to be in control. After he left back to his hometown, I was in constant longing, and having difficulties to eat or sleep. Food doesn't have taste, sleep feels restless, feverish body, the only thing I enjoy is daydreaming about him. Ugh I hate being in this state.

The point is, at this stage in my life, I have other more important things to focus on (self improvement, magick, accumulating wealth) instead of getting carried away by infatuation and ending up falling in love.
After being overwhelmed with emotions for these past 2 days, today I decide to take the control seat back.

This morning when I meditate, I put a protection energy around my heart chakra, to prevent the emotions from getting stronger. It seems to work. The day dreamings are becoming less. I'm forcing myself to eat now and fix a small meal.

Here's what I will do today to protect me from these "love" emotions, which seem out of place :

1. Protect my heart chakra and seal it
2. State affirmations "I am in control of my emotions completely"
3. Focus on my money meditations
4. Protect my aura from love invasion (I plan to ask help from Ashtaroth)
5. Using will power to decrease the amount of infatuation and prevent it from becoming love.

My questions regarding this :
1. Are there any other methods you suggest? Please add and post it here.
2. Is there a way..to send these emotions and feelings to HIM instead, so the emotions will consume him. He will experience the emotions I'm feeling (constant daydreaming, difficulties to perform tasks, no appetite, restless sleep, butterflies in stomach etc). What is the method?

Can it work, if I visualize gathering the emotions into a ball (pink color) and then sending the ball to his heart chakra?
Can I do that with the help of Ashtaroth?

Please give feedback on this, and if you have experience the same before, maybe you can share your method to deal with it. I need to get back focusing on my money workings and godhead. I can't be entrapped in these useless emotions.

Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Strength from Hell!!

Maia

Actually, it doesn't matter what he feels so long as he leaves you alone. Since you have to work with him, relations need to remain cordial but strictly businesslike. DO NOT take him up on various offers he may extend, even little ones like "can I get yo a coffee?" or "Can I ask you to lunch?" What you want is that this infatuation STOP at once.

I think what you have outlined you will do regarding ridding yourself of this feeling of infatuation is excellent, and seeking Ashtoroth's help is equally excellent.

To keep unwanted individuals away, why not try a basic exercise designed for that purpose to specifically target this person by name so that he no longer feels ANYTHING for you and realizes that whatever interaction that takes between the two of you is strictly work-related, nothing more. Breathe in white light like the sun and affirm, "My aura is repelling [name - or if you don't know it because he comes from another company, 'the person who ...] and keeps [name] away from me at all times." ADAPT this affirmation's wording to fit the situation and yourself, but you get the idea.

These office infatuations often burn out very quickly and you may be fortunate enough to find that he's turned his attentions elsewhere very shortly, ESPECIALLY if they are not returned or encouraged, in other words, they just fizzle out. But the steps you have outlined will keep you on track to do what you have decided to do (money spells, etc.) and the programmed aura and affirmations are designed to cause him to cease his possible infatuation with you and move on.

Hope that helps a little.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@... wrote:
. . .

2. Is there a way..to send these emotions and feelings to HIM instead, so the emotions will consume him. He will experience the emotions I'm feeling (constant daydreaming, difficulties to perform tasks, no appetite, restless sleep, butterflies in stomach etc). What is the method?

Can it work, if I visualize gathering the emotions into a ball (pink color) and then sending the ball to his heart chakra?

Please give feedback on this, and if you have experience the same before, maybe you can share your method to deal with it. I need to get back focusing on my money workings and godhead. I can't be entrapped in these useless emotions.

Hail Father Satan!!

Maia

<td val[/IMG]Wow, you are ok in your own doings already I can only add this.....Because
everything you are doing spiritual is great, just focus on reality and change gears things, remember you work for money not to make friends be professional, but aloof, be p[olitre but maintain distance.

Also sealing your heart is really effective and you imagine you are sealed in a bubble and you only allow access to those you desire, success.
HAIL SATAN!

--- On Sun, 8/29/10, maiandria <maiandria@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] What Is the Best Protection Against Love?
To: [email protected]
Date: Sunday, August 29, 2010, 5:27 AM

During a work meeting, I met with a guy who is so charming and attractive, he made me instantly fixated. I wasn't prepared at that time and all my guards were down, and he shows mutual attraction as well.

The whole time when we meet, he took extra care of me, being very attentive and caring, in front of everybody. He even delivered my food to my table,offer to go anywhere with me, etc. I was infatuated and consumed with emotions, when he's around, I feel estatic. Very happy.

I barely know him and I hate not to be in control. After he left back to his hometown, I was in constant longing, and having difficulties to eat or sleep. Food doesn't have taste, sleep feels restless, feverish body, the only thing I enjoy is daydreaming about him. Ugh I hate being in this state.

The point is, at this stage in my life, I have other more important things to focus on (self improvement, magick, accumulating wealth) instead of getting carried away by infatuation and ending up falling in love.
After being overwhelmed with emotions for these past 2 days, today I decide to take the control seat back.

This morning when I meditate, I put a protection energy around my heart chakra, to prevent the emotions from getting stronger. It seems to work. The day dreamings are becoming less. I'm forcing myself to eat now and fix a small meal.

Here's what I will do today to protect me from these "love" emotions, which seem out of place :

5. Using will power to decrease the amount of infatuation and prevent it from becoming love.

Hail Father Satan!!

Maia
[/TD]

Uh~ its only gonna get worse, love. What youve described was you finding your soul mate. Their no magic involved in that. Once you deny the bond that was already starting to form, your gonna hurt emotionally, mentally, astrally, then physically, probably in that order. Denying this will most likely hurt the guy as much as it'll hurt you *shrugs* but do whatever you want to, love, I can't stop you.

But DO try and contact him. If hes feeling the same way, and is longing for you just as much as you are for him, then get back together. If he isn't, then I shall admit that I was wrong in front of everyone here, but I will have doubts about him not longing for you as well.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Maia

I hate to tell you this but, if he is delivering your food to your table if front of everyone and offering to go anywhere with you, he is already feeling those same emotions and feelings for you. Sounds like you got a bad case of love going on. Don't know what to tell you, I personally go with the modern day troubadour Jon Bon Jovi who said "Love is a Social Disease".

No need to do anything to make him feel the same things you are going through sounds to me like he is already there. Love has a nasty habit of showing up in your life when you least expect it, and when you are not looking for it.

Phantom

_________________________________________________________________________________________

On the highway to hell I am driving the bus.

Hail Father Satan!!

Maia

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "phantom6939" <scott.mark06@... wrote:
I hate to tell you this but, if he is delivering your food to your table if front of everyone and offering to go anywhere with you, he is already feeling those same emotions and feelings for you. Sounds like you got a bad case of love going on. Don't know what to tell you, I personally go with the modern day troubadour Jon Bon Jovi who said "Love is a Social Disease".

No need to do anything to make him feel the same things you are going through sounds to me like he is already there. Love has a nasty habit of showing up in your life when you least expect it, and when you are not looking for it.

Phantom
Trust me the pain of losing one's soulmate is a pain you never wish to feel I have and feel broken and hollow from the inside out . My ex who was my soul mate commited suicide after I asked her if we could take a break. Sorry I had to get that off my chest it's been bothering me for a long time .
Nero_________________________________________________________________________________________

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Maia

As a Satanist, you need to be responsible about this. But that does not mean that love is a "useless" or "bad" emotion. It is a HUMAN emotion, which means it is NATURAL and HEALTHY, and needs to be incorporated in your life just as much as anything else. So if this guy seems very interested as well, but you literally work close together and it could cause problems, then you need to stay the course and try to keep your distance. If however, you rarely work together and it would NOT cause any complications, then I say continue on, and try to make it work. I would send energy his way, but no the negative "losing sleep and can't eat" kind. Just make him really really, really want to be with you. :D

Regardless, Astaroth and many other Gods of Hell would be able to help you with either repelling, or attracting him. Sealing your heart chakra is a great idea, and you seem to be doing almost all you can, personally. One thing you may want to incorporate is strengthening and empowering your front chakra extensions. HP Baghie has an excellent write up on it here:

http://www.vovimbaghie.co.cc/true_trini ... aghie.html

"The Front extensions of the Seven Middle Chakra's control your emotions, this is easy to see, for example when you feel sadness or you are about to cry you get a "lump" in your throat (The Front Throat Chakra Extension) or when you feel stressed\nervous you get that feeling of "knots" in your stomach (The Front Solar Chakra Extension) Or even the pain you feel in your chest from a deep depression or when you are suffering from a "broken heart" (The Front Heart Charka Extension)"

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nerogigim" <nerogigim@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "phantom6939" <scott.mark06@ wrote:

Phantom

Trust me the pain of losing one's soulmate is a pain you never wish to feel I have and feel broken and hollow from the inside out . My ex who was my soul mate commited suicide after I asked her if we could take a break. Sorry I had to get that off my chest it's been bothering me for a long time .
Nero_________________________________________________________________________________________

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "maiandria" <maiandria@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Maia

<td val[/IMG]Maia, if i was in your situation...i know what i would do....I will go have safe sex with him and see if he is discrete enough so it dont cause problems at work...*wink*  It is better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all!!!  It will show you if he really likes you and cares for you even after sex..... and if he is discrete enough to keep it a secret till your open to bring it out in the open!!!   This is the easiest way out of this suffering called love... This way you will know if he is your soul mate that you have met in this life time and in the end you would appreciate Father Satan for giving you the opportunity to have been loved by someone you also loved but it was just not ment to be if it didnt work out.   Hail Satan.  

--- On Mon, 9/13/10, searchingeast666 <searchingeast666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoS4adults] Re: What Is the Best Protection Against Love?
Date: Monday, September 13, 2010, 2:47 PM

As a Satanist, you need to be responsible about this. But that does not mean that love is a "useless" or "bad" emotion. It is a HUMAN emotion, which means it is NATURAL and HEALTHY, and needs to be incorporated in your life just as much as anything else. So if this guy seems very interested as well, but you literally work close together and it could cause problems, then you need to stay the course and try to keep your distance. If however, you rarely work together and it would NOT cause any complications, then I say continue on, and try to make it work. I would send energy his way, but no the negative "losing sleep and can't eat" kind. Just make him really really, really want to be with you. :D

Regardless, Astaroth and many other Gods of Hell would be able to help you with either repelling, or attracting him. Sealing your heart chakra is a great idea, and you seem to be doing almost all you can, personally. One thing you may want to incorporate is strengthening and empowering your front chakra extensions. HP Baghie has an excellent write up on it here:

"The Front extensions of the Seven Middle Chakra's control your emotions, this is easy to see, for example when you feel sadness or you are about to cry you get a "lump" in your throat (The Front Throat Chakra Extension) or when you feel stressed\nervous you get that feeling of "knots" in your stomach (The Front Solar Chakra Extension) Or even the pain you feel in your chest from a deep depression or when you are suffering from a "broken heart" (The Front Heart Charka Extension)"

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "nerogigim" <nerogigim@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "phantom6939" <scott.mark06@ wrote:

Phantom

Nero__________________________________________________________

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "maiandria" <maiandria@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Maia
[/TD]

Astaroth is my favorite Goddess . She's trully amazing and will give you the best answers in that regards.

But be aware it may be harsh if situation demands it.

HAIL SATAN.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nerogigim" <nerogigim@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "phantom6939" <scott.mark06@ wrote:

Phantom

Hail Father Satan!!

Maia

<td val[/IMG]Brothers and Sisters,
The emotions are already under control now. I can perform my daily task and workings without disturbance from the overwhelming love emotions.

Indeed love appears when you least expect. In some aspects I find him and I have so many similarities. We could have known each other in past life (soul mates). There could be a possibility. He is still in touch with me, but I am glad that on my side, emotionally, I am already well balanced. I need to be in balance to pursue my goals further.

I will also study the HP Baghie Link which seems very enlightening. To Nero, I am sorry for your loss. May Father Satan give you the strength to endure the pain in this lifetime.

Dark Blessings,

MAIA

<em>"Test always your strength, for therein lies success."</em>[/B]

--- On Wed, 15/9/10, Tom <topsik85@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, 15 September, 2010, 6:53 AM

Astaroth is my favorite Goddess . She's trully amazing and will give you the best answers in that regards.

But be aware it may be harsh if situation demands it.

HAIL SATAN.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "searchingeast666" <searchingeast666@... wrote:

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- [/IMG][email protected], "nerogigim" <nerogigim@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "phantom6939" <scott.mark06@ wrote:

Phantom

--- [/IMG][email protected], "maiandria" <maiandria@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Maia
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Singlelover,
Thanks for the advice. I admit before I met him I was fixated on my money workings and was also under slight depression because of my financial condition. I tried so many things to lift up my mood..but it was just temporary. I always compare my living condition now to the previous situation I had in 2008.

To put it in short, I was grumpy and bitter. When he's around, I feel a happiness that certainly give me a strong boost fighting this depression. I can confidently say that I am out of depression now. This guy..in spite of this..indeed have a positive effect on me!

At first I was disturbed by his attention and all the emotions. But now I realize, there is a SHIFT going on in me. I become much more postitive, and my magic workings are all showing great results!
The more I know him, I realize that we have lots in common and a strong sense of familiarity. He could be someone I knew in my past life (a soul mate).
I think he's sent by Father Satan to help me cope with all this depression I was dealing with..even though he seem to appear on the least expected moment.

I'm the one who decided to feel better, he's just a catalyst. A good one.

Dark Blessings,

MAIA

--- On Tue, 14/9/10, singlelover7879 <singlelover7879@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoS4adults] Re: What Is the Best Protection Against Love?
Date: Tuesday, 14 September, 2010, 8:02 AM

<td style="font-fa[/IMG]Maia, if i was in your situation...i know what i would do....I will go have safe sex with him and see if he is discrete enough so it dont cause problems at work...*wink*  It is better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all!!!  It will show you if he really likes you and cares for you even after sex..... and if he is discrete enough to keep it a secret till your open to bring it out in the open!!!   This is the easiest way out of this suffering called love... This way you will know if he is your soul mate that you have met in this life time and in the end you would appreciate Father Satan for giving you the opportunity to have been loved by someone you also loved but it was just not ment to be if it didnt work out.   Hail Satan.  

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "nerogigim" <nerogigim@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "phantom6939" <scott.mark06@ wrote:

Phantom

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "maiandria" <maiandria@ wrote:

Hail Father Satan!!

Maia
[/TD]
[/TD]

That's pretty awesome to hear, Maia, about your friend who came into your life, and helped you so much. :)   From personal experience, I know that Father Satan and the Gods work through other people to help us, and send us to other people to help them. It's really awesome and awe-inspiring to see Father's love and His miracles. I have witnessed people just getting happier, stronger (spiritually, emotionally, mentally) and this is because Father Satan cares for them, He cares for US. We are His children and followers. It's absolutely amazing how much He loves us. He looks after us. He teaches us to be better people. Since coming to Father, He has taught me how to be a better friend, sister, and my own person. I love Him so much too. ^.^ There is no other God like Him. Hail Satan!

Sent: Wed, September 15, 2010 12:53:17 AM

<td vAl[/IMG]Singlelover,
Thanks for the advice. I admit before I met him I was fixated on my money workings and was also under slight depression because of my financial condition. I tried so many things to lift up my mood..but it was just temporary. I always compare my living condition now to the previous situation I had in 2008.

To put it in short, I was grumpy and bitter. When he's around, I feel a happiness that certainly give me a strong boost fighting this depression. I can confidently say that I am out of depression now. This guy..in spite of this..indeed have a positive effect on me!

At first I was disturbed by his attention and all the emotions. But now I realize, there is a SHIFT going on in me. I become much more postitive, and my magic workings are all showing great results!
The more I know him, I realize that we have lots in common and a strong sense of familiarity. He could be someone I knew in my past life (a soul mate).
I think he's sent by Father Satan to help me cope with all this depression I was dealing with..even though he seem to appear on the least expected moment.

I'm the one who decided to feel better, he's just a catalyst. A good one.

Dark Blessings,

MAIA

--- On Tue, 14/9/10, singlelover7879 <singlelover7879@... wrote:
Date: Tuesday, 14 September, 2010, 8:02 AM

<td style="FONT-FA[/IMG] Maia, if i was in your situation...i know what i would do....I will go have safe sex with him and see if he is discrete enough so it dont cause problems at work...*wink*  It is better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all!!!  It will show you if he really likes you and cares for you even after sex..... and if he is discrete enough to keep it a secret till your open to bring it out in the open!!!   This is the easiest way out of this suffering called love... This way you will know if he is your soul mate that you have met in this life time and in the end you would appreciate Father Satan for giving you the opportunity to have been loved by someone you also loved but it was just not ment to be if it didnt work out.   Hail Satan.  

Ut Servo Diabolus!
HG

Phantom

Hail Father Satan!!

Maia
[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back