Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is our flag?

utrevelix

To all satanist i have a question.

I say we have a flag but to be honest i realy don't know how it would look like?

Do you have some ideas??

Is it like SS'ers from the second world war or do we have a advanced kind of flag?

Let our flag ascend!!!

Greetings to all!!!!

Kenneth

We do not have a flag per sey. We unite under Satan.

If you choose to design a flag or emblem which you feel rightly represents Us and Spiritual Satanism, you are free to do that.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "utrevelix" <utrevelix@... wrote:

I say we have a flag but to be honest i realy don't know how it would look like?

Do you have some ideas??

Is it like SS'ers from the second world war or do we have a advanced kind of flag?

Let our flag ascend!!!

Greetings to all!!!!

Kenneth

the Swastika probably? swastika represents the soul and was used by Hitler.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "utrevelix" <utrevelix@... wrote:

Do you have some ideas??

Let our flag ascend!!!

Greetings to all!!!!

Kenneth

Is that why I've been attracted to them suddenly? LMFAO!!!

That'd be sweeeeet! :D

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aquarian Clown" <cape.tsoe@... wrote:

the Swastika probably? swastika represents the soul and was used by Hitler.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "utrevelix" <utrevelix@ wrote:

Do you have some ideas??

Let our flag ascend!!!

Greetings to all!!!!

Kenneth

Become the flag. Srike your colors. Today is Father's Day , I always try and wear his colors on this day. A tribute and Symbol to all.

Hail Satn

Do you have some ideas??

Let our flag ascend!!!

Greetings to all!!!!

Kenneth

The swastika.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Become the flag. Srike your colors. Today is Father's Day , I always try and wear his colors on this day. A tribute and Symbol to all.

Hail Satn

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "utrevelix" <utrevelix@ wrote:

Do you have some ideas??

Let our flag ascend!!!

Greetings to all!!!!

Kenneth

Attachments :
<ol>2013-04-15</ol>The flag should be show symboligy, symbolic portraying our spiritual definition . the pentagram should be at the bottom meening us & THe human element of the five elements. Inthe middle should be the infinity symbol arising the human chackra alignment symbolizeing
The soul aura bioelectricty an infinte source of energy our chi and within the ascended kundalini of thechakra alignment. and last at the top should be the pyramid within the eye symbolic to the forfillment of godhead our our spiritual potential divinity. please let me know what you think. i added a drawing i drew a long time ago symbolic in altogether. ALAS COMRADS BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN SATAN FOR WE SHARE A DIVINTY THE TIME HERE AND INTHE FUTURE NOW& FOREVER THRIVING MORE POWER TO US ALL!! INFINITE TIMES HAIL AND ALL POWER TO FATHER LUCIFER.HAIL AND POWER TO OUR GODS AND GODESSES IN
------------------------------
On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 8:26 PM PDT Sven wrote:

The swastika.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keeperofstone" <brucekuersteiner@... wrote:

Hail Satn

Do you have some ideas??

Let our flag ascend!!!

Greetings to all!!!!

Kenneth

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back