Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is Hell like

What? You don't belive there are red imps with horns poking people with pitchforks while the people hang upside down on a rack? You don't believe there's hot flaming fire as hot as lava all around you?? With huge snakes coming out of the fire?? You don't believe this?? Well actually I don't either..lol.. Actually Hell is the spirit world. It's the same thing as Paradise. According to the JOS website, "some places are blue, and others have sun light" there's a bar there where poeple can smoke,drink and party as much as they want. I've had a vision of it having large medium blue and amber colored stones with crystal clear water on them, and waterfalls. That was just a vision though. I didn't really have time to get more into it..Hope this helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hersheyliciousroxy" <hersheyliciousroxy@... wrote:

I know the Christian interpretation of hell, but it can't be true. Does anyone know?

"Their" version of "hell"? There's no "our" version, there' the real "hell" and how it looks like for us we ahve seen it, instead of the version based in a book of lies and stolen from the base chakra concept. We don't spend eternity there as we get reincarnated, this place is mainly where the Gods live. You're also using the word "their" as if you're trying to imply that you're not a SS. If you're not what you're doing here?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], macabre_of_sin@... wrote:

To everyone here, their version of a hell is much like the xtian's version of a heaven. Except that there is more freedom, more food, and less singing of praises.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hersheyliciousroxy" <hersheyliciousroxy@ wrote:

I know the Christian interpretation of hell, but it can't be true. Does anyone know?

Attachments :
#y[/IMG] I will tell what happen to me. When I was 9 I committed the worst sin there was. I hit and hurt an girl. I almost die two days latter. Yes, in the Satanic faith, hurting an female is an sin.   I was moving down this long hall like room, toward, what the xtian's calls heaven, and all I saw was smoke. I ask Satan not to let this happen. At the time I did not know how I did that, since I did not talk.  All I remember was waking and coughing up blood.   I believe there is an father and an son but that Satan is the father an the Devil is, what the xtian's call god or the son. To me, hell is an planet that is like, what the xtian's call heaven. Peace, love, with no emotion.     Hail Satan       -------Original Message-------   From: macabre_of_sin@... Date: 3/18/2011 5:50:16 AM To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What is Hell like    To everyone here, their version of a hell is much like the xtian's version of a heaven. Except that there is more freedom, more food, and less singing of praises.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hersheyliciousroxy" <hersheyliciousroxy@... wrote:

[/TD] <td vAl[/IMG][/url]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back