Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what is a trance made of? what is the chemical behind it? please hel

masterfulsatan

this is a easy to answer straight-forward question,
i wish and greatly desire to know what a trance is made of,

what is it substance that causes the trance in the first place?
and how does breathing and visualizations induce this trance?

there has to be some chemical reaction somewhere happening when we induce a trance state, and i hope one of you can tell me.

if i have an idea of what the chemical reaction is,
or the substance that is released it would become easier for me to comprehend and do myself, thank you all.

praise satan and his demons.

--- On Mon, 4/18/11, masterfulsatan <masterfulsatan@... wrote:

Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] what is a trance made of? what is the chemical behind it? please help.
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Monday, April 18, 2011, 1:00 PM
its fulled by anger

there has to be some chemical reaction somewhere happening when we induce a trance state, and i hope one of you can tell me.

or the substance that is released it would become easier for me to comprehend and do myself, thank you all.

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

A trance isnt caused by a chemical in the brain, it is a mental state in which the regular rhythm at which the brain releases signals is slowed to a different brain wave. It is just the brain interprets its surroundings in very specific situations such as the feeling of falling in a meditative state or ritual drumming and the brain starts to disconnect itself with the voluntary functions of the body as it slows its normal alpha brain waves to delta brain waves which try to mimic the beat of the rhythm. A trance can be achieved in mere seconds with the perfect rhythm of drumming. Tribes over the world have used this for centuries for obvious religious reasons.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "masterfulsatan" <masterfulsatan@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back