Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What is a satanists view on the 7 Deadly sins?

<td val[/IMG]Just a funny topic to discuss.
Satanists are free to do as they wish.There is nothing wrong with agreeing with one of the seven sins,as long as it is YOUR choice.Most people consider that a true satanist is the exact opposite of a true xian.And that's retarded.Unlike xians,we are not being told "do this do that suck this don't do that" in order to achieve our goals.
Liberation comes through knowledge,progression comes through free-thinking,power comesthrough constant exercise,and thus,perfection comes with time.

-Angus Vladimir Black

"Malum non est nisi in bono"

--- On Wed, 12/23/09, Isis <claireangel09@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] What is a satanists view on the 7 Deadly sins?
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, December 23, 2009, 10:37 PM

Liberation? or what?
[/TD]

Lust
Gluttony
Envy
Wrath
Pride
Greed
Sloth

Lust - A little sexiness can't hurt.
Gluttony - Eat, but only as long as it's healthy
Envy - When you envy someone, you'll do your best to reach that level of achievement. So envy can be good.
Wrath - Someone wrongs you, wrong them back...twice as hard.
Pride - You can be proud of your achievements!
Greed - If it wasn't for a little greed, we'd all be lazy bastards without money or a life.
Sloth - We all wanna take it easy, that isn't such a bad thing.

That's my view on the deadly sins. I doubt many satanists will say I'm wrong.

Ave Luciferi!

the 7 deadly sins are riped strait from Egypt. literally!
thats why, if you think about it, the 7 deadly sins do actually make sense.
how ever, xianity has abused them laws over and over again, they even twisted them to there convenience, to say that certain normal things are evil and use it to promote the "purity" of xians. but the fact is that the whole of the xian culture is so sick and twisted that its impossible NOT to break thous laws which is why they had to invent confession, which is sick and twisted on its own. i mean, if your religion is soo pure and promotes good then why are your followers always guilty of breaking the vary laws that make its soo pure on a weekly basses? doesn't really make sense.

any way, they were re-written and edited by the xians so vaguely that you can make anything "evil". besides, it's been so watered down "thanks to xians!" that now the laws useless and full of BS!
i really do think that the Egyptians only meant it as "laws of proper social behavior" obvious things like, don't kill and don't lie, things that would make sense to any logical thinking adult.
but you can easily see how xians ended are so messed up since they thew "logic" out the window. XD

HAIL SATAN!!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bas de vendt <b.anagami@... wrote:

This is the church streams

2009/12/23 Isis <claireangel09@...

Liberation? or what?

Same here, these are all some of the greatest feelings in life. Especially lust, I've been getting a lot of it lately and I'm happy!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Adam" <adamalkemis@... wrote:

Lust
Gluttony
Envy
Wrath
Pride
Greed
Sloth

Lust - A little sexiness can't hurt.
Gluttony - Eat, but only as long as it's healthy
Envy - When you envy someone, you'll do your best to reach that level of achievement. So envy can be good.
Wrath - Someone wrongs you, wrong them back...twice as hard.
Pride - You can be proud of your achievements!
Greed - If it wasn't for a little greed, we'd all be lazy bastards without money or a life.
Sloth - We all wanna take it easy, that isn't such a bad thing.

That's my view on the deadly sins. I doubt many satanists will say I'm wrong.

Ave Luciferi!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back