Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What if everyone joined Hells Army?

We ARE in Hell's Army - we ARE the Hell's Army.

Every dedicated Spiritual Satanist is obliged to do RTRs, to fight for the preservation as well as elevation of his / her race, be it White, Black or Asian.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

If all 20,000 Spiritual Satanists in the main Joy of Satan group were actively doing reverse torah rituals, spreading the truth online, and working their butts off for the sake of humanity we would have the world in half a year.

Well seeing that if someone has an opposing experience, or sees something from a different angle than what is posted on jos.... Erybody will be labeled an infiltrator. Regardless of pure intention.
On Sep 1, 2016 9:37 AM, "johnson_akemi@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If all 20,000 Spiritual Satanists in the main Joy of Satan group were actively doing reverse torah rituals, spreading the truth online, and working their butts off for the sake of humanity we would have the world in half a year.

"If all 20,000 Spiritual Satanists in the main Joy of Satan group were actively doing reverse torah rituals, spreading the truth online, and working their butts off for the sake of humanity we would have the world in half a year."

People have lifes and issues to work through you know. And we are facing CENTURIES if not MILLENIA of curses and shit thrown upon us. DO NOT expect the world to understand this in half a year !

I understand that you want to fight and make progress but as your sister I tell you that even if you go all out every single day in the end you'd fall. Take your time to relax and have fun once in a while.
We are free, not slaves, that means you shouldn't force yourself through slave labor either.

With 1,000 people doing Reverse Torah Rituals, there has already been massive impact on the world. Most Satanists do little in terms of spiritual warfare or educating people about the truth. If all the lazy or cowardly individuals that cannot be bothered to devote 10 minutes a day to a reverse torah ritual started doing a few rituals a day, the planet would be Satan's golden kingdom in a short period of time.

Actually, this new RTR takes about 25 - 30 minutes. Restoring communication takes about 10.

Oh my, what a waste of time, eh lazy bitches? Let OTHERS do this for you - spiritual warfare? Nah, thank you. But you would like Satan and the Gods to protect you when shit will be / is happening, wouldn't you?

I remember that there was one newbie that, when asking about dedication, immediately asked the question about RTRs, wanting to enter the warfare this instant. THAT WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!

Father Satan needs His Children to be WARRIORS, not only fighting with everyday adversities on the way of self-deification, but also with the ones who are FOREVER MAKING the reality harsh.  

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

Regarding having lives and issues to work through, the fact is that the more Rtr's you do, the better your life (and all Gentile's lives) will get. Plain and simple. Most SS do not do Rtr's often. If they did, even just one Rtr most days of the week, that would make a huge improvement in your life and in the world.

Johnson yes ONCE a day.

But you speak about multiple times. There are just those that can not handle that. And it has been said that you shouldn't go full out one day and then be unable to do anything the next.

Now I do not quite understand where you are coming from, but if you mean to boss people around and force them beyond their limits that's wrong.

Yes there is need of doing RTRs and best if its done once a day if that is all you can afford doing.

@... Yes I know what you mean. I try to do the 3 times repeat if I can. If I want to do it but am just too tired I do it once. Or maybe just skip it if I am really tired.
Doing the repeat just once does not really seem to be making a big impact but its about rhythm. 3 words pause next 3 pause next 3 pause etc etc. If you can manage that it'd go faster.

Also what I did is I underlined the words (part of the words) that sound different. That way I don't have to memorize the whole darn mp3.

You need to take care of your body that includes sleeping well as well.

That's true.
On Sep 1, 2016 8:19 PM, "taolvanswd@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  "If all 20,000 Spiritual Satanists in the main Joy of Satan group were actively doing reverse torah rituals, spreading the truth online, and working their butts off for the sake of humanity we would have the world in half a year."

People have lifes and issues to work through you know. And we are facing CENTURIES if not MILLENIA of curses and shit thrown upon us. DO NOT expect the world to understand this in half a year !

I understand that you want to fight and make progress but as your sister I tell you that even if you go all out every single day in the end you'd fall. Take your time to relax and have fun once in a while.
We are free, not slaves, that means you shouldn't force yourself through slave labor either.

Whenever HPs Maxine posts the RTR, I'm making the translation, but also making the IPA phonetic transcription, so that I actually have phonemes instead of syllables HPs provides. Sure, I'm not an expert, but I'm providing hints as to how I transcribe HPs' vibrations so that they remain unchanged, as accurate as possible.

http://www.angelfire.com/wizard/pixie66 ... Polish.pdf - pg. 4 if you care to check.

HS!
HAIL VOLAC!
88!

I see what you mean. I am not that much home though in those.

I just underlined the things that did sound different. Nearly always an AY and AI  ... took a while too to see the bigger picture xD.

This is to all who are not doing RTRs and who need motivation to do them and online warfare. I think that these motivation speeches help people do RTRs

Come on commrades!! Do you want to suffer or rejoice? DIE or live? Be a hero or a loser? Win this war or lose it? Then DO SOMETHING DAMN WORK FOR IT! Think about ALL what you have EVER dreamded wuld come true! Think that you would be happy forever and ever with your loved ones! Know that you can do something for it! Know that when you leave to not do the RTR, someones beloved will die. And that one ISNT an evil person like a jew! That one, is someones father, someones mother someones brother or sister or any other they loved!? i could not forgive myself, if i would let the KIKES kill my parents or sister and brother with their rituals!? i have given an example of me ACCIDENTALY what happens, when you are lazy and let the jews attack you. Know that when your feeling lazy, your letting the enemy to attack you commrades! Do you want to kneel to the fuckin, disgusting, alien, piece of shit KIKE?! Well you ARE without knowing it! You kneem when you are lazy and dont do the RTR or meditation or anything else your supposed to do what would help yourself or the Universe! When you DO RTR your kneeling them. Yes you heard me kneeling to their DISGUSTING HEAD! Your kicking and smashing and pissing on their sorry corpses!! Do you want to KNEEL or do you want to KNEELKICK ON THEIR FUCKING HEADS?! Well I DO!! AND IT IS UP TO YOU TO KNEEL OR KNEEMKICK ON THEM!! IT IS UP TO YOU TO DIE OR TO LIVE!! IT IS UP TO YOU TO LET YOUR BELOVED AND YOUR DREAMS FADE AWAY AND DIE OR MAKE THEM TRUE!!

Shit, I cannot believe this (well, actually I can but....)! I just spent a couple hours writing and AGAIN (as in my last post), JUST before I was going to hit send, it fucking vanishes.....this just happened yesterday....trick is getting old. I saved it (haha) in a word doc. Nice try:
Lives and issues to work through...please. The RTR is 30 minutes or less a day! Yoga is an hour. And if you miss a day then stack the RTR the next to make up. Yeah, I know, sometimes shit happens, you might get knocked down for a week or more. We aren't perfect. The key is to get back up again and forge on. But to not do them consistently....well, when the shit really hits the fan, WHO do you think the Gods of Hell are going to protect? The warrior who fights or the one who makes excuses not to? Only the ones deserving will receive direct protection from Hell. Don't think you will receive it just for Dedicating and then doing nothing to help in the battle. If you don't fight for Satan then you aren't really a Satanist, in my book.

What lydia said is true. Most SS don't do RTR's often. Its also true that if we ALL did them consistently we would take the enemy down within 6 months. I know HP HC had something to say about this in one of his sermons (if I remember he may have said even sooner than 6 months) but I can't recall which one....if anyone has the link that would be great. And it's ALSO true the more RTR's you do the better your life and all Gentiles lives will get. How could it not? We destroy the enemy!

The martial law was scheduled to happen by 2015. WE held that back.....because of Hells Army! The warriors who fight! The enemy is pushing relentlessly right now for WWIII and total global takeover. And they are so depraved, they would rather consume this world in nuclear fire than allow themselves to be taken out! They did this before, long, long ago! We won't allow that to happen again! This is the fight of the Ages! You stand at the threshold of the Dawning of a New Age in the History of Humankind!

You all here have the chance to help in this titanic struggle! What an opportunity! Do not back away from the fight! Do not make excuses! We must not let up the pressure now just as we are backing this beast into a corner. Remember, a cornered animal will fight all the more ferociously as it has nothing left to lose, meaning we have to do MORE, not make excuses to do less!

What kind of world do you want for yourselves and your children? One of light, unlimited potential, prosperity and freedom with Father or one of hopeless endless dark misery, slavery, and chains? If these fucks had their way, that darkness would have engulfed Humanity by the end of the 1930's! Only the efforts and sacrifices of our Hero, Hitler, and the German People saved the World then! Hail the Aryan Race! HAIL EUROPA! She will rise like a phoenix from this funeral pyre the jew has tried to stack for Her!

Now is OUR turn! And when the time is right, Our Antichrist will rejoin us! So FIGHT! There is NO excuse not to!

Ha[/IMG] Hail Sorath, the one who burns!
14-88!!!

yeah Lydia, I just finished copying everything (RTR's), saving the schedule and just to be safe printing a hard copy. Its awesome :) I think it would be wise if everyone does the same. That way if they are able to shut down the internet, we can carry on schedule!

HS!

Same here I save all the PDF versions and I actually write them down and add them to my grimoire it helps me to remember how the words sound when I write them down while listening to the MP3 of HPS Maxine pronouncing them. I also like my grimoire to be hand written. Just a personal preference, Let's smash these disgusting parasites brothers and sisters!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
The jews WILL be trampled under Satanic feet!!!

I do  traditional martial arts things that make you get better at traditional martial arts
On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 7:12 AM, Jay Eff curbstompchrist666@... [HellsArmy666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Same here I save all the PDF versions and I actually write them down and add them to my grimoire it helps me to remember how the words sound when I write them down while listening to the MP3 of HPS Maxine pronouncing them. I also like my grimoire to be hand written. Just a personal preference, Let's smash these disgusting parasites brothers and sisters!

Hail Satan!!!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
The jews WILL be trampled under Satanic feet!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back