Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What has happened and what will happen next

e_tonix

I have read a good portion of the JoS website over the past week and have dedicated myself to Father Satan. I plan on starting the Warrior training plan shortly though I am extremely curious about the war.

I've found bits and pieces about it scattered across the website, including at least one page that said the war is (almost?) over, but nothing comprehensive.

Would it be possible to get more information regarding this? It fascinates me to no end and I want to be involved.

I am in about the same place as you about that, im getting the feeling that we have won... but there is still a big mess to clean up... the average person has no idea what is, has been going on out of sight and won't let go of their 'faith' without a fight, will refuse to believe etc... my own father is one of them and I hate watching him suffer, he is almost to his knees thinking god will save him. Ugh... There was a show on tv called ancient aliens... while it is not really spot on with who the gods really were it did basically rip the shit out of what humanity has thought of as the truth and religion and thrown out some big question marks for people. I don't think a show like that would have ever got to air on public tv networks if the enemy was not falling pretty hard. Just my thoughts though. There were only skeptics in the first episode... then they ditched them. Interesting. I found it fascinating seeing the ancient sites and temples and what they had back then there is more than enough proof that the history we have been taught is a lie of all lies you don't need to be a genius to see that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "e_tonix" <corey_eden1@... wrote:

I have read a good portion of the JoS website over the past week and have dedicated myself to Father Satan. I plan on starting the Warrior training plan shortly though I am extremely curious about the war.

I've found bits and pieces about it scattered across the website, including at least one page that said the war is (almost?) over, but nothing comprehensive.

Would it be possible to get more information regarding this? It fascinates me to no end and I want to be involved.

War against christianity! Gaining our power back!
HAIL SATAN<3
I'd give you more info.... not a lot of time on my hands!
So, you can message me if you want even!
Hail Satan!
~Alexa
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 3:11 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] What has happened and what will happen next

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

..Hail Satan!!
" We have already won this war, but spiritual warfare still needs to be
relentless. The Powers of Hell are like at the front of a long train so to speak
[time-wise] and we are at the caboose. The more people we can bring to Satan, of
their own free will, the faster we can bring the enemy down, the better." High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Here is a kind of timeline and as you may notice many more things have been quickly happening even since this.
http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/666.html

There are also sermons and posts on the war---use the search function.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "e_tonix" <corey_eden1@... wrote:

I don't even know if we've won or not, I'm completely new to spiritual satanism. All I know for sure is that something is going on, and has been for years, if not centuries, and I want to know more about it.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firebird894" <firebird894@... wrote:

I am in about the same place as you about that, im getting the feeling that we have won... but there is still a big mess to clean up... the average person has no idea what is, has been going on out of sight and won't let go of their 'faith' without a fight, will refuse to believe etc... my own father is one of them and I hate watching him suffer, he is almost to his knees thinking god will save him. Ugh... There was a show on tv called ancient aliens... while it is not really spot on with who the gods really were it did basically rip the shit out of what humanity has thought of as the truth and religion and thrown out some big question marks for people. I don't think a show like that would have ever got to air on public tv networks if the enemy was not falling pretty hard. Just my thoughts though. There were only skeptics in the first episode... then they ditched them. Interesting. I found it fascinating seeing the ancient sites and temples and what they had back then there is more than enough proof that the history we have been taught is a lie of all lies you don't need to be a genius to see that.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "e_tonix" <corey_eden1@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back