Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What exactly are the Jews?

hail.enki

I have heard the term alien being thrown around a lot by different religions to describe them. On one xian site, they say the Jews are aliens, meaning they originated in Kazakhstan.

On JoS they are mentioned as a reptilian race from somewhere??

I'd like some more info about what the Jews are, what planet they're from, etc.

There are different planets and constellations that the greys, reptilians, and even our beloved Nordics inhabit. I've read that there are Draco-Reptilians from Orion. Yahweh is plural. I've read that "Jehovah/Yahweh" is nothing but a race of "lizards" in human flesh.

I've seen many jews and there are some that you would not be able to tell if they are a jew or not. Other jews that are much more obvious with the noses, ears and lips, etc have something EVEN MORE profound. Reptilian skin on their necks. Their necks look all scaly and have a reddish-yellow-green hue to it. They also have these on their arms. It looks like they could practically shed skin.

"Yahweh/Jehovah" is a name given to the race of reptilians. I can't remember the site, but it had nothing to do with the Luciferian Liberation Front. It was an article that existed long before Sitchin and the like. Unfortunately, I forgot to bookmark it, but I'll see if I can find it again.

On Luciferian Liberation Front, Reptilians are said to be placed in the highest key position of professions and the government and banking. Even though the site doesn't call them jews, we all know who they are referring to.

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hail.enki" <hail.enki@... wrote:

I have heard the term alien being thrown around a lot by different religions to describe them. On one xian site, they say the Jews are aliens, meaning they originated in Kazakhstan.

High Priest Jake Carlson, i was told that our Gods are from the constellation Orion? I asked this in a ritual a while back and confirmed it. Could it not be that the common belief that Orion is the home of reptillians is a lie? I jsut thought i would ask, to clear it up.     Hail Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 2, 2009 1:17:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What exactly are the Jews?

There are different planets and constellations that the greys, reptilians, and even our beloved Nordics inhabit. I've read that there are Draco-Reptilians from Orion. Yahweh is plural. I've read that "Jehovah/Yahweh" is nothing but a race of "lizards" in human flesh.

I've seen many jews and there are some that you would not be able to tell if they are a jew or not. Other jews that are much more obvious with the noses, ears and lips, etc have something EVEN MORE profound. Reptilian skin on their necks. Their necks look all scaly and have a reddish-yellow- green hue to it. They also have these on their arms. It looks like they could practically shed skin.

"Yahweh/Jehovah" is a name given to the race of reptilians. I can't remember the site, but it had nothing to do with the Luciferian Liberation Front. It was an article that existed long before Sitchin and the like. Unfortunately, I forgot to bookmark it, but I'll see if I can find it again.

On Luciferian Liberation Front, Reptilians are said to be placed in the highest key position of professions and the government and banking. Even though the site doesn't call them jews, we all know who they are referring to.

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@. .. wrote:

I'd like some more info about what the Jews are, what planet they're from, etc..

You are right. Our Gods are in Orion, but there is still LOTS of spiritual warfare between our Gods and the enemies who also inhabit different portions of Orion.

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@... wrote:

High Priest Jake Carlson, i was told that our Gods are from the constellation Orion? I asked this in a ritual a while back and confirmed it. Could it not be that the common belief that Orion is the home of reptillians is a lie?
I jsut thought i would ask, to clear it up.

Hail Satan!!

I've seen many jews and there are some that you would not be able to tell if they are a jew or not. Other jews that are much more obvious with the noses, ears and lips, etc have something EVEN MORE profound. Reptilian skin on their necks. Their necks look all scaly and have a reddish-yellow- green hue to it. They also have these on their arms. It looks like they could practically shed skin.

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "hail.enki" <hail.enki@ .. wrote:

And in other parts of the galaxy. The enemy has been and remains busy! And it's depradations are not confined solely to this planet. But their days are numbered. (Not fast enough for me: I would have got out the fly swatter ages ago! LOL But that's the way it is.)

There is much work to be done so never think that the little bit that each of us does here doesn't count. It most certainly does!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hammerofthegods_666" <hammerofthegods_666@... wrote:

You are right. Our Gods are in Orion, but there is still LOTS of spiritual warfare between our Gods and the enemies who also inhabit different portions of Orion.

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ wrote:

High Priest Jake Carlson, i was told that our Gods are from the constellation Orion? I asked this in a ritual a while back and confirmed it. Could it not be that the common belief that Orion is the home of reptillians is a lie?

Hail Satan!!

High Priest Jake Carlson

Ah, i see. Thankyou!:)   Hail Lord Satan!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2009 12:12:19 AM

You are right.. Our Gods are in Orion, but there is still LOTS of spiritual warfare between our Gods and the enemies who also inhabit different portions of Orion.

High Priest Jake Carlson

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, Zildar Raasi <mahorela_pashs666@ ... wrote:

High Priest Jake Carlson, i was told that our Gods are from the constellation Orion? I asked this in a ritual a while back and confirmed it.. Could it not be that the common belief that Orion is the home of reptillians is a lie?

Hail Satan!!

____________ _________ _________ __
To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com

High Priest Jake Carlson
http://www.joyofsat an.com

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back