Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what does seeing numbers like 11:11 in clock mean

nwolf9009

Hey guys from past few days whenver i see my clock in phone it reads like 11:11, 1:23 1:44 2:22,3:33 and repetative numbers as such or numbers with pattern
And it happens unintentionally does it have a significant meaning to it?

HAIL SATAN

For years I have seen 11:11, many many times I would be sitting down and a surge if energy would go through me and I would actually jump up and walk into another room and see the clock 11:11, twice(once while talking to someone) my head was turned by some force towards a clock and yep, 11:11. I am still not sure what it is all about but I'm going to find out. ?

Same problem. I was born on 11/11/1999 and the time of birth was 11:11. Period

It's not a coincidence of course....Still it remains a mystery.

Sent from my iPhone

this happens to me often. some times i wake up in the middle of the night and the alarm clock reads 11:11. Some of my friends notice that too. if anybody really knows im very curious to find out....

Those are usually thoughtform manifestations.
The more you think of these things the more they will happen.
They are referred to as "synchronicities" by non initiates. 

"darknight00245@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 18:36 Donnerstag, 5.März 2015:

this happens to me often. some times i wake up in the middle of the night and the alarm clock reads 11:11. Some of my friends notice that too. if anybody really knows im very curious to find out....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back