Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What does Satan look like, for those who have seen him?

AveSatanas41

I think I had a vision of Satan a few years ago. Just to verify whether it may have been him or not, can anyone tell me what he looks like? I know he’s a Nordic, but I’ve heard from some he has black hair, from others blonde with blue eyes. The vision I had was of a godlike man sitting on a throne and he had golden king of curly hair with either blue or green eyes that seem to go right through you, and I kept hearing a female voice saying over and over again, “Satan!” “Satan!” Beside him was a woman on another throne with long scarlet red hair, and she was rather small, but the man sitting on the throne was muscular. At one point he did speak, and said, “I see everything.” This was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had! For anyone who knows for a fact they have seen him, what did he look like?

SatanSaves666 said:
I think I had a vision of Satan a few years ago. Just to verify whether it may have been him or not, can anyone tell me what he looks like? I know he’s a Nordic, but I’ve heard from some he has black hair, from others blonde with blue eyes. The vision I had was of a godlike man sitting on a throne and he had golden king of curly hair with either blue or green eyes that seem to go right through you, and I kept hearing a female voice saying over and over again, “Satan!” “Satan!” Beside him was a woman on another throne with long scarlet red hair, and she was rather small, but the man sitting on the throne was muscular. At one point he did speak, and said, “I see everything.” This was one of the most amazing experiences I have ever had! For anyone who knows for a fact they have seen him, what did he look like?
Hello brother!

To me He looks very much like He is shown on https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html ,although slightly younger looking.

SatanSaves666 said:

That sounds like an amazing experience!
I have seen Satan with curly hair before too, he showed me how he looked as a baby, with curly blonde hair and blue eyes.
I have also seen him with shoulder length straight blonde hair, and large blue eyes with square/rectangular pupils.

I think the pale woman with the long scarlet red hair is Lilith. This is how she appears to me, and in the form she appears to me as, she's about 5'5. Satan is around 7' tall I think. Many of the Powers of Hell are similar in size to humans, while others are bigger (Anubis is around 8'.)

Thanks for sharing!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back