Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what does it means?

kazuyaakechi

for some reason my entire brain is in pain it is I'm stress out or I push myself hard in meditations (I practice the crown and 3rd eye) Idk I felt sick wanna throw up and having very weird dreams this whole week,the weirdest one was something hit my crown chraka deep down straight to my solar chraka and in that dreams I puke it all out and a lot of birds(look like owls) out of my mouth it was talking to me which I can't hear it (actually I don't understand what it saying). what does it means? all I heard is WW3

There is such a thing as over doing it. If you feel you're over stressing yourself, there is nothing wrong in holding back for a while. The soul is much like the body. It builds over time, with gradual progression.

You don't go streight to lifting 20kg dumbells, you gradually build your way up from smaller amounts. It is the same with the soul.

Take some time to relax and destress your mind.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@... wrote:

for some reason my entire brain is in pain it is I'm stress out or I push myself hard in meditations (I practice the crown and 3rd eye) Idk I felt sick wanna throw up and having very weird dreams this whole week,the weirdest one was something hit my crown chraka deep down straight to my solar chraka and in that dreams I puke it all out and a lot of birds(look like owls) out of my mouth it was talking to me which I can't hear it (actually I don't understand what it saying). what does it means? all I heard is WW3

ok I'll chillax for awhile
another thing while I was at work my head feel like something touch and a steam like boil or evaporations come out of my head is that a bad sign?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

There is such a thing as over doing it. If you feel you're over stressing yourself, there is nothing wrong in holding back for a while. The soul is much like the body. It builds over time, with gradual progression.

You don't go streight to lifting 20kg dumbells, you gradually build your way up from smaller amounts. It is the same with the soul.

Take some time to relax and destress your mind.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kazuyaakechi" <kazuyaakechi@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back