Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What does having a Satanic spirit mean to you?

unseeliegirl

Last night, I was listening to one of HP Maxine's sermons, and she said that when she was 12, Father Satan came to her in a church and gave her a Satanic spirit. It never occurred to me that Father Satan can live inside us. And I wondered, "can I have a Satanic spirit too?"

I think Father gave me one, but I am not sure. I feel different, like I can be allowed to be angry at those who have done me harm and wrong, and that I am allowed to feel ambitious and desire, for the first in my life, I feel these things strongly.

What does having a Satanic spirit mean to you? How do you know you have one?

Hail Satan!

Blessings of Satan unseeliegirl

It has been my experience that life holds many a sway of distraction and focus on Satan is not always there in cherished clarity for those destined to be His Children, sometimes for many years. Past error, xtian programming allures and captivates yet even this will be used as the lies of xtain impotence wear thin as the mind of the free will begins to comprehend Satan's Voice, the precious Innermost Will.

Many have His Spirit already and life has its way of Divine Providence to wear itself away and provide the brathless coronation of the First Kiss of Satan.

Your writing in asking about this question already tells me you sense His calling. In all things now, submit. Study, meditate as Maxine so eloquently provides a channel of Satan's lure to Him in the submission of mind, body, soul. You become Satan's gradually, yet passionately and poetically as past programming is willingly slaughtered within and forgotten.

Having a Satanic Spirit, truly acknowledged 19 years ago and culminated by my blessed Blood Covenant means total and complete fulfillment in nlife, and a precious power of contentment in all things, then the Immortality of Hellish service after my last breath.

I will help you in any way Satan destines...

Gloriam Satanae
lianna

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unseeliegirl" <unseeliegirl@... wrote:

Last night, I was listening to one of HP Maxine's sermons, and she said that when she was 12, Father Satan came to her in a church and gave her a Satanic spirit. It never occurred to me that Father Satan can live inside us. And I wondered, "can I have a Satanic spirit too?"

I think Father gave me one, but I am not sure. I feel different, like I can be allowed to be angry at those who have done me harm and wrong, and that I am allowed to feel ambitious and desire, for the first in my life, I feel these things strongly.

Hail Satan!

The examples you stated are very good examples of a Satanic spirit.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unseeliegirl" <unseeliegirl@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

Unseeliegirl, I feel I have one too. When I dedicated, I felt this strange "tinging" all over my body--I feel Satan put his spirit into me. I've since found that I am very angry at my devout Christian bio family, I used to take their abuse but I'm not anymore. My sister came down to visit from another state, and I didn't even go to my parent's house to see her (she could have driven 2 lousy miles out of her way to visit me, but she wouldn't--aren't Xians sweet?) Anyway I've decided ENOUGH trying to smile and just "take it" when they put me down, I'm not gonna allow any more insults, they will have to deal with ME for a change. I know Satan put that spirit of rebellion into me...to finally take up for myself. Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!

Hail Satan!
Its a gift of balance to His faithful disciples,warriors and family members.

Its the Spirit of Balance,Truth,Power and Knowledge.

The Spirit of Satan,is the Spirit of Justice.

Thats why sometimes anger is surfacing.

Satan gives you back your Balance.

Satan gives you back your God part,that allows you to Feel TRUE ANGER,and TRUE LOVE.

Love to Father Satan.
Death to Our Enemies.

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL TO ANY DEMON AND SOUL UNDER SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back