Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what do u think of Hitler.....

blackkat_411

Hail Father Satan!! i ran across this and want to question the accuracy of the statement they are making that hitler was a jew. google
hitler dna ,it is all over the place today.. what do you think of this shit??

I have also heard of this ridiculous statement while searching on the internet last night (I was curious about an ancestry DNA test for myself). No doubt this is another Jewish tactic to confuse the masses about Hitler, the Third Reich and the HoloHoax.

Hitler has been blasphemed and called many things from a Jew, an Xian, but was definitely a Satanist. And Satan would never accept a filthy kike. He was trying to rid Germany and Europe of Jews and Xianity (he had more courage than most people today).

More info here: http://www.666blacksun.com/Adolf_%20Hitler.html

The media is controlled by the Jews, and every now and then they bring up the Holohoax and all of its related bullshit to the forefront of the news, creating a new wave of fucking Jewish sympathy for all that they have endured. Pffft!

More info here: http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/

Anyways, I highly doubt the "scientific-testing" of this DNA....
I don't even think it was Hitler's remains to begin with. You now how the kikes fuck up true history with their insane lies!

LET THEM ALL BURN IN THE FIRES OF THE "HELL" THAT THEY HAVE CREATED!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan!! i ran across this and want to question the accuracy of the statement they are making that hitler was a jew. google

I have heard theories that the holocaust was a hoax, so if you choose to believe that, that's fine. I have also heard stories of Hitler's occult leanings, but precisely what that meant has been a mystery to me. He is an interesting man. And holocaust or not, he certainly DID do a lot of good things for Germany. No one can deny that anyway.

As an afterthought, he certainly never played Risk as a child... Anyone who has knows that you can't hold on to Asia for anything!

And remember kids! Dressing up like Hitler in school isn't cool! M'kay?

Hail Father Satan! Thank you Christine, this is what i thought, too!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Christine Chan" <cmchan87@... wrote:

I have also heard of this ridiculous statement while searching on the internet last night (I was curious about an ancestry DNA test for myself). No doubt this is another Jewish tactic to confuse the masses about Hitler, the Third Reich and the HoloHoax.

Hitler has been blasphemed and called many things from a Jew, an Xian, but was definitely a Satanist. And Satan would never accept a filthy kike. He was trying to rid Germany and Europe of Jews and Xianity (he had more courage than most people today).

More info here: http://www.666blacksun.com/Adolf_%20Hitler.html

The media is controlled by the Jews, and every now and then they bring up the Holohoax and all of its related bullshit to the forefront of the news, creating a new wave of fucking Jewish sympathy for all that they have endured. Pffft!

More info here: http://www.holocaustdenialvideos.com/

Anyways, I highly doubt the "scientific-testing" of this DNA....
I don't even think it was Hitler's remains to begin with. You now how the kikes fuck up true history with their insane lies!

LET THEM ALL BURN IN THE FIRES OF THE "HELL" THAT THEY HAVE CREATED!

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

It's bullshit. Hitler definitely wasn't a kike, it takes very little research to prove this.

HAIL SATAN AND HIS VICTORY

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Yoyo" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@ wrote:

Wouldn't Stay that for a minute.The jews control everything aka information.

HAIL SATAN.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back