Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What do Spiritual Satanists believe the Christian God is?

keredd1010

Hello all. I currently do not follow any particular religion and I would consider myself an agnostic. I believe that there may well be higher powers and energies although I have not experienced it myself. I recently stumbled upon the joyofsatan.org web site and found it quite intriguing. I am interested in learning more about the belief and wish to ask some questions.

My first question would be who or what is the Xian god? What are his angels? If their mission is to simply destroy us then why don't they simply do it?

Thank you in advance.

BTW I did try and find these answers and the answers to other questions on my own at the web site but many of the links are dead. I wanted to learn more about the creation for example and the link http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ATION.html

goes no where.

The xian god is basically a thoughtform and the people who believe in this scam feed it with energy. The angels are enemy entities.

They(the jews) are trying to enslave humanity by destroying all the occult knowledge and keeping it to the hands of the 'chosen' few. Their aim is to spiritually enslave the gentiles and keep them under this filthy spell unable to go against them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@... wrote:

Hello all. I currently do not follow any particular religion and I would consider myself an agnostic. I believe that there may well be higher powers and energies although I have not experienced it myself. I recently stumbled upon the joyofsatan.org web site and found it quite intriguing. I am interested in learning more about the belief and wish to ask some questions.

My first question would be who or what is the Xian god? What are his angels? If their mission is to simply destroy us then why don't they simply do it?

Thank you in advance.

BTW I did try and find these answers and the answers to other questions on my own at the web site but many of the links are dead. I wanted to learn more about the creation for example and the link http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ATION.html

goes no where.

The answer to that in the site. Read the main page, and the sermons especially. Everything has been explained there. Ignore the dead links.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@... wrote:

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

Also where did you get that their mission is to simply destroy us? They are parasites and want to enslave us and use us as energy sources and not destroy us completely. Again this is explained in the site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

The answer to that in the site. Read the main page, and the sermons especially. Everything has been explained there. Ignore the dead links.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@ wrote:

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

Also if you want proof of what destruction the concept of the xtian god can do, you should google "The Spanish Inquisition". Don't dig too deep if you have a faint heart though, as it gets unbelievably brutal. It proves that no good can come by following the xtian rules. It brings only terror, pain, rape, murder, torture, hypocrisy, slavery and cruelty.

The god jehovah is actually nothing more than whatever leader of the
angels that might exist. The angels are nothing more than trouble
makers, who are doing all they can to hold us back. Jews are a race of
humanoid creatures created by the angels to assist them in holding
mankind back, ultimately to enslave and destroy us.

Jesus is a scam. He is not the Christ, but a fictional entity that is
used by the jews to prepare the Gentiles for enslavement. Nothing good
ever comes from praying to this fictitious entity, and the energy simply
goes to the kikes to enslave us all. For the record, I believe "the
Christ" is simply the sun.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@...
wrote:
Hello all. I currently do not follow any particular religion and I
would consider myself an agnostic. I believe that there may well be
higher powers and energies although I have not experienced it myself. I
recently stumbled upon the joyofsatan.org web site and found it quite
intriguing. I am interested in learning more about the belief and wish
to ask some questions.
My first question would be who or what is the Xian god? What are his
angels? If their mission is to simply destroy us then why don't they
simply do it?
Thank you in advance.

BTW I did try and find these answers and the answers to other
questions on my own at the web site but many of the links are dead. I
wanted to learn more about the creation for example and the link
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ATION.html
goes no where.

Actually no, jokehova you is either the enemy aliens as a collective, it's a plural word, or you can say it's a simple thoughtform. They don't have a named leader. Jokehova is not a being.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@
wrote:

to ask some questions.

simply do it?

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

Jokehova is also used as a collective word for the jews by the jews themselves, as they believe they are already god. Either way, it's a plural word, therefore referring to a group of beings and not a single one. "Elohim" in kike, a word which refers to the kike god is a plural. It's singular is "El".

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Actually no, jokehova you is either the enemy aliens as a collective, it's a plural word, or you can say it's a simple thoughtform. They don't have a named leader. Jokehova is not a being.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "enemyofjezzuz" <denniswhicher@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@
wrote:

to ask some questions.

simply do it?

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

An energy amassment where all xian prayer and energy from enemy ET's go, into a massive thoughtform [energy clump], with a sole purpose to materialize a jewish piece-o-shit "messiah", in reality, that will unite the jews and be the epitome of their power as slave master of the rest of people [Non jews].

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

I thought I read that after we were created and there was no longer a use for humans they wanted to dispose of us. But Satan wanted to enlighten us and improve us and because of this enlightening we were able to survive. I apologize for assuming that they would still would want to destroy us if that is what they wanted in the first place.

Also where did you get that their mission is to simply destroy us? They are parasites and want to enslave us and use us as energy sources and not destroy us completely. Again this is explained in the site.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@ wrote:

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

Oh, I know all about the Spanish Inquisition. My study of it is probably the catalyst to dismissing Christianity as any form of benevolence. But to fight an enemy you must know an enemy which begs the question: What is their ultimate goal. Is it to simply enslave us or is it to destroy us? I seem to be getting conflicting opinions on this. If any of you have a link on joyofsatan.org that has a learned explanation on it I am more than happy to read on it myself.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Samantha Walia <samy_walia@... wrote:

Also if you want proof of what destruction the concept of the xtian god can do, you should google "The Spanish Inquisition". Don't dig too deep if you have a faint heart though, as it gets unbelievably brutal. It proves that no good can come by following the xtian rules. It brings only terror, pain, rape, murder, torture, hypocrisy, slavery and cruelty.

They(the jews) are trying to enslave humanity by destroying all the occult
knowledge and keeping it to the hands of the 'chosen' few.  

So you mean that the Jews actually secretly practice the Occult to control us? Which entities or gods to the pray to and use? Is it the same "demons" that is under Satan's dominion?

--- In [email protected], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

The xian god is basically a thoughtform and the people who believe in this scam feed it with energy. The angels are enemy entities.

They(the jews) are trying to enslave humanity by destroying all the occult knowledge and keeping it to the hands of the 'chosen' few. Their aim is to spiritually enslave the gentiles and keep them under this filthy spell unable to go against them.

--- In [email protected], "keredd1010" derek.davila10@ wrote:

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

I'll try and sum it up as best i can, the jewsus is a thoughtform,that being an entity that given enough energy by people constantly putting their energy into something that they believe in to make it happen, now this entity is trying to enslave us its very easy to see this through how much death and restrictions of freedom science art and general wellbeing this has caused, as for the the angels they are enemy E.T goto www.luciferianliberationfront.org and goto "know your enemy" read up there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

An energy amassment where all xian prayer and energy from enemy ET's go, into a massive thoughtform [energy clump], with a sole purpose to materialize a jewish piece-o-shit "messiah", in reality, that will unite the jews and be the epitome of their power as slave master of the rest of people [Non jews].

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

What is the "Grimoire of Abramelin" and the "Key of Solomon" and which language are both originally written in? Answer these and you answer both your questions :)

They(the jews) are trying to enslave humanity by destroying all the
occult

So you mean that the Jews actually secretly practice the Occult to
control us? Which entities or gods to the pray to and use? Is it the
same "demons" that is under Satan's dominion?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@
wrote:

The xian god is basically a thoughtform and the people who believe in
this scam feed it with energy. The angels are enemy entities.

occult knowledge and keeping it to the hands of the 'chosen' few. Their
aim is to spiritually enslave the gentiles and keep them under this
filthy spell unable to go against them.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" derek.davila10@
wrote:

to ask some questions.

simply do it?

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

BTW both of your questions somehow assume that the occult has something to do with entities and depending on them. While in the kikes' case may be true, the entire point of true occultism and spiritual development is awakening and using your own powers of your mind and soul without depending on any entities. Merely using your mind/soul powers to bring changes in the material world. Real magick doesn't involve any entities at all, it only involves the raising, manipulation and programming of energy.

Now where are our Gods' roles in that? Of course they are here to teach us spiritual techniques on how to awaken our souls and their powers. Techniques commonly called "power meditation", "yoga", "magick", "mantras" e.t.c. They teach us all these so we apply them to improve our lives without depending on them!! They are our "Gurus", our teachers and guides.

What is the "Grimoire of Abramelin" and the "Key of Solomon" and which language are both originally written in? Answer these and you answer both your questions :)

occult

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@
wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010" derek.davila10@
wrote:

to ask some questions.

simply do it?

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

You are correct, at first they wanted us destroyed. But Father Satan created us. And no father would want to kill their children. We are Satan's Children.

But now they enemy have found a new use for us, taking our energy and souls to pool into their mass of energy to feed them. And this is what evil is.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

I thought I read that after we were created and there was no longer a use for humans they wanted to dispose of us. But Satan wanted to enlighten us and improve us and because of this enlightening we were able to survive. I apologize for assuming that they would still would want to destroy us if that is what they wanted in the first place.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

From the previous messages and even on the Joy of Satan page it says ENSLAVE because they need us duh! Fuckers won't last on their own. They need manipulated slaves which they trick, steal and rape the lil boys by feeding them crap about salvation in heaven. Its all bull. If you know all about the Inquisition then you know what horrid heights they went to right? *shudders.... To keep the people under control.Also there was the sale of Indulgences, through which they robbed the people blind. Any person who stood up was tortured and burned. So its clear they need us. For our money, our resources and our kids.About the demons I'm not so sure....hmm....I don't think Satan's demons would help those evil bastards....but I did read on an occult page that some demons are forced to carry out the will of the Exorcist under a binding spell. But all demons are not of Satan.

Jews and the enemy in general are very well aware of what the occult knowledge can do and that's why it's been systematically and brutally removed, so that Gentiles wouldn't be able to use it and remain under the enemy's spell(see inquisition).They know the power a mind has. Now, imagine making millions of people actually believe that this 'jewsus' and that 'allah' really exist when in fact they don't. Their minds being in sync, create this thoughtform and they have been feeding it with energy for more than 2000 years. Just a 40 day working can do massive things.

The kikes are of the enemy. They are the enemy of humanity. I suggest reading the JoS webiste. Mainly, they 'directly' pray to their 'creator god' YHVH and wait for the 'messiah' to come. 'Jewsus Christ' is not an important figure to the jews as it is to the xians. Even thought their twisted and collective minds created xianism(along with commusnism) and islam, they play both sides against the middle.

No, they don't 'pray' to Satan's Demons. They have no connection with absolutely anything that has to do with Satan. ''They are not my people.'' - Satan regarding the jews.

occult

wrote:

wrote:

to ask some questions.

simply do it?

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

Of course our Gods did not help them from their free will, as it's been said they were bound for thousands of years and they used the grimoire crap to force Them to do their binding using circles, jewhova and angelic names, triangles, stinking incense e.t.c.

And secondly what the enemy calls "Demons" and what ourselves do differs. The word Demon doesn't refer to a race or type of beings, they are of different Alien races, most of them are Nordics. It's merely a title given to them by their enemies. The xians call everything they think is "evil" as Demons (which is BS, and most of the time they call enemy angels as "demons" as they're the real evil ones), but this is only a title given to the Gods on our side. In the Satanic definition, some being who goes against Satan is not called a Demon, the enemy beings are always called "angels". Again angels is not a race or type of beings, but a label for the enemies. If you want to be accurate and call them by their races you could use the title "Friendly Nordics", Enemy nordics, greys, reptilians e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Samantha Walia <samy_walia@... wrote:

From the previous messages and even on the Joy of Satan page it says ENSLAVE because they need us duh! Fuckers won't last on their own. They need manipulated slaves which they trick, steal and rape the lil boys by feeding them crap about salvation in heaven. Its all bull. If you know all about the Inquisition then you know what horrid heights they went to right? *shudders.... To keep the people under control.
Also there was the sale of Indulgences, through which they robbed the people blind. Any person who stood up was tortured and burned. So its clear they need us. For our money, our resources and our kids.
About the demons I'm not so sure....hmm....I don't think Satan's demons would help those evil bastards....but I did read on an occult page that some demons are forced to carry out the will of the Exorcist under a binding spell. But all demons are not of Satan.

A mistake, it's not a title given by their enemies, but a title which Pagans used to refer to their/our Gods but the enemy twisted it. It's not something negative or bad, but comes from the Greek word Daemon.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aemon.html

Of course our Gods did not help them from their free will, as it's been said they were bound for thousands of years and they used the grimoire crap to force Them to do their binding using circles, jewhova and angelic names, triangles, stinking incense e.t.c.

And secondly what the enemy calls "Demons" and what ourselves do differs. The word Demon doesn't refer to a race or type of beings, they are of different Alien races, most of them are Nordics. It's merely a title given to them by their enemies. The xians call everything they think is "evil" as Demons (which is BS, and most of the time they call enemy angels as "demons" as they're the real evil ones), but this is only a title given to the Gods on our side. In the Satanic definition, some being who goes against Satan is not called a Demon, the enemy beings are always called "angels". Again angels is not a race or type of beings, but a label for the enemies. If you want to be accurate and call them by their races you could use the title "Friendly Nordics", Enemy nordics, greys, reptilians e.t.c.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Samantha Walia <samy_walia@ wrote:

From the previous messages and even on the Joy of Satan page it says ENSLAVE because they need us duh! Fuckers won't last on their own. They need manipulated slaves which they trick, steal and rape the lil boys by feeding them crap about salvation in heaven. Its all bull. If you know all about the Inquisition then you know what horrid heights they went to right? *shudders.... To keep the people under control.
Also there was the sale of Indulgences, through which they robbed the people blind. Any person who stood up was tortured and burned. So its clear they need us. For our money, our resources and our kids.
About the demons I'm not so sure....hmm....I don't think Satan's demons would help those evil bastards....but I did read on an occult page that some demons are forced to carry out the will of the Exorcist under a binding spell. But all demons are not of Satan.

I see what you brothers mean now.It is very obvious that you have not read the JoS site very much,or you would not have asked that question.Study study study people.Most everyone that my wife and I  know intimately have said,that when they first came here they read at least the first few chapters.I know that even I asked some stupid questions too,because I came from a very corrupted so called Satanic path.But even I spent most of the day reading the day I first got here too.Like many of us everything I was reading was answering questions that I personally had about the occult for years.The most important time you will ever spend in your life besides Yoga and meditation,is right on that site,and the sisters sites.I love to read it over and over,and never fail to learn something new.And I try to listen to the sermons every chance I get.I love her sermon on the xtian hoax,she gets more fired up about Satan,then any baptist preacher I have ever met.I so fires me up to listen to her. LOL
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 4, 2012 4:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What do Spiritual Satanists believe the Christian God is?

They(the jews) are trying to enslave humanity by destroying all the occult

So you mean that the Jews actually secretly practice the Occult to control us? Which entities or gods to the pray to and use? Is it the same "demons" that is under Satan's dominion?

--- In [email protected], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

What is the "Grimoire of Abramelin" and the "Key of Solomon" and which language
are both originally written in? Answer these and you answer both your questions 
:) 

I honestly Have no idea what either one of those are but I will look them up. Thanks.
--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

occult

--- In [email protected], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@
wrote:

--- In [email protected], "keredd1010" derek.davila10@
wrote:

to ask some questions.

simply do it?

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

They teach us all these so we apply them to improve our lives without depending on
them!! They are our "Gurus", our teachers and guides. 

So the only reason to summon demons is so that they teach us how to use our own powers? I've looked through joyofsatan.org and I see plenty of information on how to summon particular demons using their sigils and each demon has a description of what they specialize in. This is why I get the impression that the gods are there for more than "spiritual guidance" which is pretty much the same crap the xian church throws at you. They tell you crap like "God only helps those who help themselves" which is a cop-out IMO.

BTW both of your questions somehow assume that the occult has something to do with entities and depending on them. While in the kikes' case may be true, the entire point of true occultism and spiritual development is awakening and using your own powers of your mind and soul without depending on any entities. Merely using your mind/soul powers to bring changes in the material world. Real magick doesn't involve any entities at all, it only involves the raising, manipulation and programming of energy.

Now where are our Gods' roles in that? Of course they are here to teach us spiritual techniques on how to awaken our souls and their powers. Techniques commonly called "power meditation", "yoga", "magick", "mantras" e.t.c. They teach us all these so we apply them to improve our lives without depending on them!! They are our "Gurus", our teachers and guides.

--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@ wrote:

occult

wrote:

wrote:

to ask some questions.

simply do it?

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

Dude! Thank you for that link (www.luciferianliberationfront.org) . What a killer web site! I am loving all the knowledge I am gaining from it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ninja2skilled" <zacharylk1@... wrote:

I'll try and sum it up as best i can, the jewsus is a thoughtform,that being an entity that given enough energy by people constantly putting their energy into something that they believe in to make it happen, now this entity is trying to enslave us its very easy to see this through how much death and restrictions of freedom science art and general wellbeing this has caused, as for the the angels they are enemy E.T goto www.luciferianliberationfront.org and goto "know your enemy" read up there.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

How power meditation and yoga and other ADVANCED AND POWERFUL spiritual techniques is the same as the xian church? For one the xians know nothing like that nor do they practice any techniques to empower their souls. They don't know what a chakra is nor the anatomy of your soul, that's the reason xianity is not spiritual at all, but 100% political. There's absolutely nothing spiritual in xianity. As its been said the spiritual practices are the foundation of Spiritual Satanism. That's what the Gods teach us, even more advanced ones about raising the kundalini and spiritual empowerment.

Andwhat the xians say goes against their buybull. Their entire religion is about kow-towing to their false god and depending on him, although he does nothing. Ask any genuine buybullical scholar and they'll tell you that the "god helps those who help themselves" thing is unbiblical and Satanic and nowhere mentioned in the bible. And on that Satanic part they're right. We wouldn't be different if we were to be perfect slaves and depending on the Gods all the time instead of using our powers. Of course Satan wants to help ourselves and advance without depending on him. If it wasn't like that, then the xian arguments about how Satan deceives and gives instant power to people and takes it away so he can steal his souls would be true and work against Satanism. If Satan did that it would mean that he would be deceiving us. Of course this argument doesn't apply as Satan wants us to be independent and gives us knowledge, and to be deceived one must depend on other being and must lack knowledge. Which is what xianity does, removes occult knowledge and has people depending on the non-existent "god".

Don't get me wrong, they do help us, but we're not supposed to depend on them. As the JoS site says, instead of doing miracles they teach us how to perform our own miracles using our powers without depending on them. By using our powers means magick, even telekinesis e.t.c. and also raising our kundalini and reaching physical immortality.

Even the page about the Gods you say reads:

"When one is a newly dedicated Satanist, Demons will usually offer their assistance. The objective of Satanism is for the advancement of the human soul and making use of the gifts of Satan: knowledge and the wisdom to control and affect our own lives. All of the categories below are areas where humans can help themselves when enough knowledge and personal power are secured. (See Power Meditation)."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

That sums my point perfectly and explains what I said. Also on other page in JoS says:

"3. Satan does not demand slavish worship. He does not expect us to be "sorry." Satan gives us knowledge and expects us to apply that knowledge in advancing our powers and our soul. Satan wants for us to grow, evolve and become independent."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... wbies.html

They teach us all these so we apply them to improve our lives without
depending on
So the only reason to summon demons is so that they teach us how to use
our own powers? I've looked through joyofsatan.org and I see plenty of
information on how to summon particular demons using their sigils and
each demon has a description of what they specialize in. This is why I
get the impression that the gods are there for more than "spiritual
guidance" which is pretty much the same crap the xian church throws at
you. They tell you crap like "God only helps those who help themselves"
which is a cop-out IMO.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
<the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

BTW both of your questions somehow assume that the occult has
something to do with entities and depending on them. While in the kikes'
case may be true, the entire point of true occultism and spiritual
development is awakening and using your own powers of your mind and soul
without depending on any entities. Merely using your mind/soul powers to
bring changes in the material world. Real magick doesn't involve any
entities at all, it only involves the raising, manipulation and
programming of energy.

Now where are our Gods' roles in that? Of course they are here to
teach us spiritual techniques on how to awaken our souls and their
powers. Techniques commonly called "power meditation", "yoga", "magick",
"mantras" e.t.c. They teach us all these so we apply them to improve our
lives without depending on them!! They are our "Gurus", our teachers and
guides.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666"
the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

What is the "Grimoire of Abramelin" and the "Key of Solomon" and
which language are both originally written in? Answer these and you
answer both your questions :)

wrote:

They(the jews) are trying to enslave humanity by destroying all
the
occult

control us? Which entities or gods to the pray to and use? Is it
the

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142"
<blacksun1142@
wrote:

The xian god is basically a thoughtform and the people who
believe in

the
occult knowledge and keeping it to the hands of the 'chosen' few.
Their
aim is to spiritually enslave the gentiles and keep them under
this

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "keredd1010"
derek.davila10@
wrote:

Hello all. I currently do not follow any particular religion
and I
would consider myself an agnostic. I believe that there may well
be
higher powers and energies although I have not experienced it
myself. I
recently stumbled upon the joyofsatan.org web site and found it
quite
intriguing. I am interested in learning more about the belief and
wish
to ask some questions.

My first question would be who or what is the Xian god? What
are his
angels? If their mission is to simply destroy us then why don't
they
simply do it?

Thank you in advance.

questions on my own at the web site but many of the links are
dead. I

goes no where.

And if you look in the JoS site you'll see 3 entire sections, on power meditation, magick and "advanced Satanism" section where it has resources on advanced kundalini yoga techniques. These don't involve the Gods at all, but are taught by them. That's what we use to improve our lives. Of course one establishes a relationship with htem so they may be taught more advanced techniques and be guided how to use them, there are far more advanced Spiritual techniques that come from the Gods and which are not on JoS.

If we were to depend on them there wouldn't be any power meditation or magick sections, as those things are about unlocking and using our powers. It wouldn't say:

"True Satanism preceded Christianity by thousands of years and is based upon total transformation of the soul. Christians are deluded into "accepting Jesus Christ" and "living saved" which is all false. Everything in the Christian religion is false and we prove this beyond all doubts. The Christian "saved" hoax is based upon stolen and corrupted knowledge of alchemy, where one truly works spiritually to transform one's soul into godhead."

here: http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... IONAL.html
either.

Tthe above quote also sums up what SS is about.

How power meditation and yoga and other ADVANCED AND POWERFUL spiritual techniques is the same as the xian church? For one the xians know nothing like that nor do they practice any techniques to empower their souls. They don't know what a chakra is nor the anatomy of your soul, that's the reason xianity is not spiritual at all, but 100% political. There's absolutely nothing spiritual in xianity. As its been said the spiritual practices are the foundation of Spiritual Satanism. That's what the Gods teach us, even more advanced ones about raising the kundalini and spiritual empowerment.

Andwhat the xians say goes against their buybull. Their entire religion is about kow-towing to their false god and depending on him, although he does nothing. Ask any genuine buybullical scholar and they'll tell you that the "god helps those who help themselves" thing is unbiblical and Satanic and nowhere mentioned in the bible. And on that Satanic part they're right. We wouldn't be different if we were to be perfect slaves and depending on the Gods all the time instead of using our powers. Of course Satan wants to help ourselves and advance without depending on him. If it wasn't like that, then the xian arguments about how Satan deceives and gives instant power to people and takes it away so he can steal his souls would be true and work against Satanism. If Satan did that it would mean that he would be deceiving us. Of course this argument doesn't apply as Satan wants us to be independent and gives us knowledge, and to be deceived one must depend on other being and must lack knowledge. Which is what xianity does, removes occult knowledge and has people depending on the non-existent "god".

Don't get me wrong, they do help us, but we're not supposed to depend on them. As the JoS site says, instead of doing miracles they teach us how to perform our own miracles using our powers without depending on them. By using our powers means magick, even telekinesis e.t.c. and also raising our kundalini and reaching physical immortality.

Even the page about the Gods you say reads:

"When one is a newly dedicated Satanist, Demons will usually offer their assistance. The objective of Satanism is for the advancement of the human soul and making use of the gifts of Satan: knowledge and the wisdom to control and affect our own lives. All of the categories below are areas where humans can help themselves when enough knowledge and personal power are secured. (See Power Meditation)."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

That sums my point perfectly and explains what I said. Also on other page in JoS says:

"3. Satan does not demand slavish worship. He does not expect us to be "sorry." Satan gives us knowledge and expects us to apply that knowledge in advancing our powers and our soul. Satan wants for us to grow, evolve and become independent."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... wbies.html

depending on
which is a cop-out IMO.

programming of energy.

guides.

wrote:

the
occult

the

<blacksun1142@
wrote:

believe in

the
Their
this

derek.davila10@
wrote:

and I
be
myself. I
quite
wish
to ask some questions.

are his
they
simply do it?

Thank you in advance.

dead. I

goes no where.

"They tell you crap like "God only helps those who help themselves"
which is a cop-out IMO."
In xianity's case probably is, but you miss the entire point of Satanism. I wrote 2 posts about that and even gave quotes. I said before Satanism is unique in that even if the Gods were not real it wouldn't be wrong or false at all, as Satanism's main point is not the Gods, but self-empowerment and advancing our souls with spiritual techniques, many of which are scientifically proven to produce beneficial results. Its premise is completely different than xianity and comparing it to xianity and also trying to follow it like xianity of course it's illogical. For example, do you know about Buddhism at all? Many Buddhist sects are atheistic. They simply believe that the Gautama Buddha was merely a human being who reached enlightenment and what they simply do is follow Buddha's teachings to reach enlightenment themselves. Now, we're completely different than Buddhism which is an enemy suicidal religion, but my point here is to illustrate the way it works. Similarly, Satanism is about following Satan's teachings and spiritual techniques and knowledge to reach Godhood and perfect ourselves. That's what the main point is.

depending on
which is a cop-out IMO.

programming of energy.

guides.

wrote:

the
occult

the

<blacksun1142@
wrote:

believe in

the
Their
this

derek.davila10@
wrote:

and I
be
myself. I
quite
wish
to ask some questions.

are his
they
simply do it?

Thank you in advance.

dead. I

goes no where.

You still don't understand.You work on your own soul first,and then as you progress Satan sends you Demons friends to work with you.But its all about your own initiative first and foremost.All you do is read that site,and it tells you step by step how to dedicate and how to open your soul,and how to strengthen your aura so you can work magic to change your own life.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, September 5, 2012 7:58 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What do Spiritual Satanists believe the Christian God is?

They teach us all these so we apply them to improve our lives without depending on

So the only reason to summon demons is so that they teach us how to use our own powers? I've looked through joyofsatan.org and I see plenty of information on how to summon particular demons using their sigils and each demon has a description of what they specialize in. This is why I get the impression that the gods are there for more than "spiritual guidance" which is pretty much the same crap the xian church throws at you. They tell you crap like "God only helps those who help themselves" which is a cop-out IMO.

--- In [email protected], "the_fire_starter666" the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

--- In [email protected], "keredd1010" <derek.davila10@ wrote:

occult

wrote:

wrote:

to ask some questions.

simply do it?

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

It is Satan. But not how they believe, the whole belief system of xianity is wrong. Satan is the true God, right? There is no adversary (as in someone who could threaten) of Satan, and Satan is the adversary of those who seek to enslave His people. The xians have a total twisted view of Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blacksun1142" <blacksun1142@... wrote:

Jews and the enemy in general are very well aware of what the occult knowledge can do and that's why it's been systematically and brutally removed, so that Gentiles wouldn't be able to use it and remain under the enemy's spell(see inquisition).They know the power a mind has. Now, imagine making millions of people actually believe that this 'jewsus' and that 'allah' really exist when in fact they don't. Their minds being in sync, create this thoughtform and they have been feeding it with energy for more than 2000 years. Just a 40 day working can do massive things.

The kikes are of the enemy. They are the enemy of humanity. I suggest reading the JoS webiste. Mainly, they 'directly' pray to their 'creator god' YHVH and wait for the 'messiah' to come. 'Jewsus Christ' is not an important figure to the jews as it is to the xians. Even thought their twisted and collective minds created xianism(along with commusnism) and islam, they play both sides against the middle.

No, they don't 'pray' to Satan's Demons. They have no connection with absolutely anything that has to do with Satan. ''They are not my people.'' - Satan regarding the jews.

occult

wrote:

wrote:

to ask some questions.

simply do it?

Thank you in advance.

goes no where.

Why do they need us? What does it provide for them? People praying to this made up god actually gives them something that they need to survive?

What do you mean that all demons are not from Satan? Are these other alien beings as the same species as Satan but are actually evil? Could these be the demons that cause trouble when people try to summon demons when they are not Dedicated?

Yes, it not only provides energy but creates a strong thoughtform that the jews can use it to make as the "messiah" which they want to bring. They also exploit the souls of people who have died to use them as energy sources.

As about your second paragraph, I explained that in a previous post, actually she has a misconception, there are not really Demons that are not of Satan as the word "Demon" is not an indicative of a species, but merely a title. There are enemy angels many of whom are of the same race as our Gods, the high ranking angels are actually enemy nordics.

Why do they need us? What does it provide for them? People praying to this made up god actually gives them something that they need to survive?

What do you mean that all demons are not from Satan? Are these other alien beings as the same species as Satan but are actually evil? Could these be the demons that cause trouble when people try to summon demons when they are not Dedicated?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Samantha Walia <samy_walia@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back