Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what do i do?

breabrea_luvs_u

ok sry if this is tmi but my boyfriend and i have been very rocky in our relationship, when i tried 2 make things better by using sex magic each time i did it it got worse like the 1st time i did it he tried 2 pick a fight the 2nd time he almost broke up with me and the 3rd time he thought i broke up with him and he asked another girl out, his excuse (If u care 2 know) is he cant b alone 4 a long period of time i really want him back ive been thru so much with him and i care so much about him im not ready 2 let him go :(

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "breabrea_luvs_u" <breabrea_luvs_u@... wrote:
ok sry if this is tmi but my boyfriend and i have been very rocky in our relationship, when i tried 2 make things better by using sex magic each time i did it it got worse like the 1st time i did it he tried 2 pick a fight the 2nd time he almost broke up with me and the 3rd time he thought i broke up with him and he asked another girl out, his excuse (If u care 2 know) is he cant b alone 4 a long period of time i really want him back ive been thru so much with him and i care so much about him im not ready 2 let him go :(
well to tell you the truth my girlfriend and i had a similar problem just talk to him and try sex magic once more i did it and it worked the thing about sex magic is consistency keep it constant so it can be stronger and it'll probably work.

Hail SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kingmonk561" <evilkingmonk@... wrote:
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "breabrea_luvs_u" <breabrea_luvs_u@ wrote:

well to tell you the truth my girlfriend and i had a similar problem just talk to him and try sex magic once more i did it and it worked the thing about sex magic is consistency keep it constant so it can be stronger and it'll probably work.

Hail SATAN
i talked 2 him and he put up a barrier spell thats y it didnt work...he told me he still loves me and she reminds him of what i used 2 b, he only wanted revenge on what i did (no need 2 mention it tho) i forgive him. he said hes going 2 make me his wife :) and that brings me 2 another question, could there be such a thing as a satanic marriage?

There is.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, August 28, 2009 4:15:02 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: what do i do?

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "kingmonk561" <evilkingmonk@ ... wrote:

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "breabrea_luvs_ u" <breabrea_luvs_ u@ wrote:

Hail SATAN

i talked 2 him and he put up a barrier spell thats y it didnt work...he told me he still loves me and she reminds him of what i used 2 b, he only wanted revenge on what i did (no need 2 mention it tho) i forgive him. he said hes going 2 make me his wife :) and that brings me 2 another question, could there be such a thing as a satanic marriage?
start: 0000-00-00 end: 0000-00-00

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back