Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What do I do or Where do I go?

Kass

I am 18 years old. I am still living at home so I have to abide by my moms rules. I am having a hard time with making a commitment to Satan due to my family. My brother is a Christian boy as well as his dad. My mom will not allow any rituals of any kind under her roof. We are going to be moving to a different city and my aunt and 4 cousins are moving with us. That is 8 people in a 4 bedroom house. My aunt, brother, and 3 cousins are Christian. My other cousin is Catholic. My father is becoming a Christian Preacher and if he finds out that I am dedicating to Satan, he will try to pound Christianity into my head once again. I recently started cutting communication with my dad. Bottom line, I don't have privacy to meditate, perform rituals or summonings, or to even have an alter without being threatened. What should I do? Should I try to find a quiet place at the college? Or, what do I do? I do not want Satan to think I am not going to make a commitment to him.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... TANIC.html
^
On the bottom of that webpage, it does say that you can perform the dedication on the astral level and it'd still be valid.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@... wrote:

I am 18 years old. I am still living at home so I have to abide by my moms rules. I am having a hard time with making a commitment to Satan due to my family. My brother is a Christian boy as well as his dad. My mom will not allow any rituals of any kind under her roof. We are going to be moving to a different city and my aunt and 4 cousins are moving with us. That is 8 people in a 4 bedroom house. My aunt, brother, and 3 cousins are Christian. My other cousin is Catholic. My father is becoming a Christian Preacher and if he finds out that I am dedicating to Satan, he will try to pound Christianity into my head once again. I recently started cutting communication with my dad. Bottom line, I don't have privacy to meditate, perform rituals or summonings, or to even have an alter without being threatened. What should I do? Should I try to find a quiet place at the college? Or, what do I do? I do not want Satan to think I am not going to make a commitment to him.

Lord Satan understands.

but this is just a phase, when you dedicate to Lord Satan. things will get better. it may not happen over night, but it will.

even if you have a piece of paper with the prayer on it, a blue candle, and razor, or something.

it is just fine.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:
Lord Satan understands.

but this is just a phase, when you dedicate to Lord Satan. things will get better. it may not happen over night, but it will.

even if you have a piece of paper with the prayer on it, a blue candle, and razor, or something.

it is just fine.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@ wrote:

Dedicate in the bathroom or in the park at night. You can definetly do void meditation and foundation meditation in bed at night. You can also practice visualisation and by the time your situation gets better you'll be really good at it and you'll be easly be able to advance and move on to fresh meditations. There's always a way, you just gotta find it.

All you need is your mind, no human can enter your own personal thoughts.You are eighteen and have a whole world to explore once you break your bonds. Not to say to leave your family behind, just make some space when you finally get your own freedom. Satan understands, just be patient. Never forget that all the guidance you have ever needed is in closing your eyes and just asking. You don't need tons of privacy, i am sure you go to the bathroom, change your clothes, bathe ,sleep, and do many other things in your own privacy.

Exactly Satan will understand your situation. Your heart and Satan know the truth. 
Wow I would hate to be living in that situation!! You are going to need to stay strong as ever! The great thing is nobody around you knows what's going on in your head and heart! 
Hail Satan!!! Hail Amun-Ra

-Allyson Ford 
On Aug 12, 2011, at 1:02 AM, "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

Lord Satan understands.

it is just fine.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@ wrote:

Dedicate in the bathroom or in the park at night. You can definetly do void meditation and foundation meditation in bed at night. You can also practice visualisation and by the time your situation gets better you'll be really good at it and you'll be easly be able to advance and move on to fresh meditations. There's always a way, you just gotta find it.

I recently stood up to my dad, and ill tell you i feel so much better about it. He is trying to us the Xian line, "I will pray for you." and I told him I don't want him to try and change me. I told him, "Dad you are going to have to accept 5 things about me, 1..my sexuality, 2 my decision to have my beliefs. 3. my cussing (he tries to change me) 4. the fact that im not gonna change, and 5. the fact that he has no choice." and this morning he sent me a message saying he was sorry. I am a forgiving person by nature, but the intuitive part of me is telling me, my dad is trying to trick me into trusting him. That is what he did before. By saying he accepted me exctly as i am and then he goes and tells me my sexuality is wrong. So I think he is trying to trick me. And I have been meditating. I started keeping a journal of my daily meditations. I am working on my intuitive side, entering myself into a trance state, and doing my objective as a Spiritual Satanist. Informing people but not cramming it down their throats. I told my dad that he was forcing it down my throat when i didnt want it, and that he was pushing me away, I was honest. And he tried to play the same trick on me, so I'm sayin no more. I feel like telling my dad to fuck off.

HAIL SATAN!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

Exactly Satan will understand your situation. Your heart and Satan know the truth.

Wow I would hate to be living in that situation!! You are going to need to stay strong as ever! The great thing is nobody around you knows what's going on in your head and heart!

Hail Satan!!! Hail Amun-Ra

-Allyson Ford

On Aug 12, 2011, at 1:02 AM, "derikgsthreesixs23" <derikgsthreesixs23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "David" <garimevil@ wrote:

Lord Satan understands.

it is just fine.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kass" <kasstar14@ wrote:

You are absolutely right. It's amazing. Before I got to Satan and before I committed, I was lonely, depended on everyone for everything in my life and i even acted like a kid. I have gotta alot of compliments after saying how I look happier. I don't feel alone anymore. And I'm happy. It's worth people thinking I'm looney toons cuz I know the truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roadtohel" <roadtohel@... wrote:

All you need is your mind, no human can enter your own personal thoughts.You are eighteen and have a whole world to explore once you break your bonds. Not to say to leave your family behind, just make some space when you finally get your own freedom. Satan understands, just be patient. Never forget that all the guidance you have ever needed is in closing your eyes and just asking. You don't need tons of privacy, i am sure you go to the bathroom, change your clothes, bathe ,sleep, and do many other things in your own privacy.

Your 18 so your technically an adult, get a job and move out. The best thing you could do would be to save some money and find a house on realtor.com and get 1 or 2 of your friends to rent. Depending on how expensive the house is you could have it paid off within a year. I paid cash for my house.

Hail Satan!
Hail Buer!

You are absolutely right. It's amazing. Before I got to Satan and before I committed, I was lonely, depended on everyone for everything in my life and i even acted like a kid. I have gotta alot of compliments after saying how I look happier. I don't feel alone anymore. And I'm happy. It's worth people thinking I'm looney toons cuz I know the truth.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "roadtohel" <roadtohel@ wrote:

You dont always need a acuall alter my friend just use your mind, i'm still living at home with my parents who are prodomenitly xian. You should just try to find a quit place to do mdeditation away from home, as for you dedicating your self to our beloved father, he doesnt expect you to make one. You do it when your ready mind, body, and soul. Above all else he just wants you to be perfectly happy with this decission. He isnt anything like the fake and odiouse piece of crap profit of the kike and the xian or anyone else for that matter. As for your parents all i can say is i know what your going through, ive been a dedicated satanist for about six years now ive just learned to pick and choose battle cause wether you like it or not they are still your family, thats what i feel in my own opinion. thats my finest advise.....may father smile upon you always, cause hey, your already half way there choosing this path is half the battle against the foul.
Ha[/IMG]</var>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 12:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What do I do or Where do I go?

Same here. I live at home too so your not alone. lol The only thing is my parents don't mind me meditating, burning candles/incense, yoga and and bringing astrology books home. There not to strict in certain things. It's just that they wouldn't be happy with the whole ritual and for Satan and all that. I guess what parents or others who been raised in xian teaching and then try to pass it on to there children. So when they go to work I do rituals then well, I have to do them in the basement because my brothers and sister still be at home. Well there somewhat open to different Gods, ETs and some ancient info I sometimes explain to them sometimes, but there still in the whole xian influence somewhat. But it all works out at least when I can do them openly if not I do them in my astral temple. As other brothers and sisters said you mind you can do all you want there. At least until I can get out on my own, money wise that is.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], carl bolger <poisonedheart666@... wrote:

You dont always need a acuall alter my friend just use your mind, i'm still living at home with my parents who are prodomenitly xian. You should just try to find a quit place to do mdeditation away from home, as for you dedicating your self to our beloved father, he doesnt expect you to make one. You do it when your ready mind, body, and soul. Above all else he just wants you to be perfectly happy with this decission. He isnt anything like the fake and odiouse piece of crap profit of the kike and the xian or anyone else for that matter. As for your parents all i can say is i know what your going through, ive been a dedicated satanist for about six years now ive just learned to pick and choose battle cause wether you like it or not they are still your family, thats what i feel in my own opinion. thats my finest advise.....may father smile upon you always, cause hey, your already half way there choosing this path is half the battle against the foul.

Hail our lord and father creator satan lucifer and all that is his
Hail the gods of hell
-thorn SIX die kikes SIX die kikes SIX....DIE!!!!!! infected blood every where

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Saturday, August 13, 2011 12:32 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: What do I do or Where do I go?

I am 18 years old. I am still living at home so I have to abide by my moms rules. I am having a hard time with making a commitment to Satan due to my family. My brother is a Christian boy as well as his dad. My mom will not allow any rituals of any kind under her roof. We are going to be moving to a different city and my aunt and 4 cousins are moving with us. That is 8 people in a 4 bedroom house. My aunt, brother, and 3 cousins are Christian. My other cousin is Catholic. My father is becoming a Christian Preacher and if he finds out that I am dedicating to Satan, he will try to pound Christianity into my head once again. I recently started cutting communication with my dad. Bottom line, I don't have privacy to meditate, perform rituals or summonings, or to even have an alter without being threatened. What should I do? Should I try to find a quiet place at the college? Or, what do I do? I do not want Satan to think I am not going to make a commitment
to him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back