Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what did Satan do that got him kicked out of heaven?

more lies from those filthily Xians this bullshit never happened!!!!!!!! HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 7:10 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what did Satan do that got him kicked out of heaven?

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "axeytheunicorn" <axeytheunicorn@... wrote:

i have been try to find out what he did that was so wrong.

Read exposing christianity.

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 11:10:33 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what did Satan do that got him kicked out of heaven?

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "axeytheunicorn" <axeytheunicorn@... wrote:

My stomach just turned......  That is a lie. First there is no heaven for Satan to have been kicked out of. Second that's how the xians and kikes made Satan look evil and show others bad people get casted to their version of hell. Those filthy people made Satan the bad guy so their god could reign and enslave the masses. It seems as if you have a TON of Xian deprogramming to do. Start with exposingchrisitianity.com

-Allyson Ford 
On Oct 18, 2011, at 4:10 PM, "DarkShadowSly" <darkshadowsly@... wrote:
  THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "axeytheunicorn" <axeytheunicorn@... wrote:

Yes everything taught from a right hand perspective is.Read exsposingchristianity.com for yourself.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 10:56 PM

oh really so everything about Satan is a lie? hmm...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DarkShadowSly" <darkshadowsly@... wrote:

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "axeytheunicorn" <axeytheunicorn@ wrote:

..Hail Satan!!! Looks like someone needs to study some./ or you wouldn't be asking this question!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DarkShadowSly" <darkshadowsly@ wrote:

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "axeytheunicorn" <axeytheunicorn@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:
My stomach just turned...... That is a lie. First there is no heaven for Satan to have been kicked out of. Second that's how the xians and kikes made Satan look evil and show others bad people get casted to their version of hell. Those filthy people made Satan the bad guy so their god could reign and enslave the masses.
It seems as if you have a TON of Xian deprogramming to do. Start with exposingchrisitianity.com.

-Allyson Ford

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

All the bible is a lie with all stolen spiritual allegories. Plagiarized allegorical teachings by the enemies of Satan, so that they can use them all against Him. Read www.joyofsatan.org .Maybe a question like that is so xian that won't let me but thinking that this is some sort of fishing on what Satanists believe. Nevertheless, Satan was never kicked out of any 'heaven' because a jew book said so. Unfortunately, even if a book is believed by the whole globe, this doesn't make any information in it valid or true, including this total crap about Satan. Satan is originally ENKI and He existed before christianity and the whole isnanity around it existed, even as a stupid idea.

HAIL SATAN!!

<td val[/IMG]Everything YOU think you know about Satan is a lie if its coming from the xian piece of shit book. YOU need to really study and deprogram your thinking. Satan is nothing like the enemy protrays. The enemy says those things about him because they do not want people knowing spiritual knowledge or the truth. Read the sites before you ask such a degrading question.   Hail Satan!

--- On Wed, 10/19/11, blackkat_411 <egret23@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2011, 6:40 AM

..Hail Satan!!! Looks like someone needs to study some./ or you wouldn't be asking this question!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "axeytheunicorn" <axeytheunicorn@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "DarkShadowSly" <darkshadowsly@ wrote:

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "axeytheunicorn" <axeytheunicorn@ wrote:

[/TD]

Don't bother with him Allyson.
He is obviously an infiltrator.

First of all, if he were TRULY interested, he wouldn't have been so rude and asked why Satan was "kicked " out of .......heaven? .....LMAO

So, he was rude and insulting.

So FUCK OFF YOU STUPID LITTLE AXEYTHEUNICORN. :)

We know how to deal with your little kind here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

My stomach just turned...... That is a lie. First there is no heaven for Satan to have been kicked out of. Second that's how the xians and kikes made Satan look evil and show others bad people get casted to their version of hell. Those filthy people made Satan the bad guy so their god could reign and enslave the masses.
It seems as if you have a TON of Xian deprogramming to do. Start with exposingchrisitianity.com.

-Allyson Ford

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

Exactly David :) his name is even ridiculous. 

On Oct 19, 2011, at 10:15 PM, "David" <garimevil@... wrote:

First of all, if he were TRULY interested, he wouldn't have been so rude and asked why Satan was "kicked " out of .......heaven? .....LMAO

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

-Allyson Ford

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "axeytheunicorn" <axeytheunicorn@ wrote:

yes du[/IMG]</var>

Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 11:56 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DarkShadowSly" <darkshadowsly@... wrote:

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

Its me, Allyson, Darklady. So sorry I was accieently in my son's acct again. He didn't logue out of yahoo.

But I agree darlin!!

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

-Allyson Ford

On Oct 18, 2011, at 4:10 PM, "DarkShadowSly" <darkshadowsly@ wrote:

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

I think axeytheunicorn should go look for attention in sunday school. Maybe those little ones can entertain him. The topics discussed here are way too complicated for a peanut brain. Or maybe he got "KICKED OUT" of sunday school?Sent from my BlackBerry®From: Tyler Harmon <tyman0590@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 06:20:00 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what did Satan do that got him kicked out of heaven?
  yes du[/IMG]</var>

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

This is what really bothers me about this group these infiltrators come in ask these stupid questions and people in this group keep going on and on about it. JUST LET IT GO AND GET BACK TO THE IMPORTANT THINGS, THEY WANT US TO FOCUS ON THIS CRAP INSTEAD OF WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], cs.myburgh@... wrote:

I think axeytheunicorn should go look for attention in sunday school. Maybe those little ones can entertain him. The topics discussed here are way too complicated for a peanut brain. Or maybe he got "KICKED OUT" of sunday school?
Sent from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 06:20:00
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what did Satan do that got him kicked out of heaven?

yes dumb fuck every thing the xians wrote was a lie!!!

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "DarkShadowSly" <darkshadowsly@ wrote:

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]oh, well my bad!!  There has been a lot of ridiculous questions lately....  I think people should have to take a test before they are allowed to join this group lol

--- On Thu, 10/20/11, darrklady13 <darkladyschild@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2011, 8:37 AM

Its me, Allyson, Darklady. So sorry I was accieently in my son's acct again. He didn't logue out of yahoo.

But I agree darlin!!

hailz

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

-Allyson Ford

On Oct 18, 2011, at 4:10 PM, "DarkShadowSly" <darkshadowsly@ wrote:

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "axeytheunicorn" <axeytheunicorn@ wrote:

[/TD]

Or maybe we should answer his question instead of just assuming he's a dumbfuck christian.

Satan never had anything to do with heaven to begin with. Just go to JoS.com and go to "Welcome" if you want to learn something new.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], cs.myburgh@... wrote:

I think axeytheunicorn should go look for attention in sunday school. Maybe those little ones can entertain him. The topics discussed here are way too complicated for a peanut brain. Or maybe he got "KICKED OUT" of sunday school?
Sent from my BlackBerry®

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what did Satan do that got him kicked out of heaven?

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

If things in this group bothers you, then it's your own fault. Read what gives you pleasure and leave what irritates you. Easy as that. Maybe showing the enemy that we will not tolerate their kind here is IMPORTANT THINGS to some of us. Does not mean if it's petty to you, every one should let this person off the hook and let him/her come here and insult Father and what we believe in. If we want to have a go at the enemy and it's infiltrators, let us be... Is that really asked too much? Sent from my BlackBerry®From: "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 21:54:36 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what did Satan do that got him kicked out of heaven?
  This is what really bothers me about this group these infiltrators come in ask these stupid questions and people in this group keep going on and on about it. JUST LET IT GO AND GET BACK TO THE IMPORTANT THINGS, THEY WANT US TO FOCUS ON THIS CRAP INSTEAD OF WHAT IS REALLY IMPORTANT

Sent from my BlackBerry®

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

You can defend Satan and the Demons fine but these go on and on by the same peoplem and nothing new comes out from it. My own fault? so what I should not get angy seeing pointless garbadge take up valuable space? Also you want to show tghem you will not tolerate this but did it ever occur to you that in the past and even this time they are no longer here, that after they post this garbage they no longer post ever again in the group. They may under a differnt name but who knows. But if they are no longer here and the same people are posting and posting saying nothing new, that is why I get upset because I see valuable space being taken up by pointless shit. Defend Satan and the Demons most definitly we all have that responsability but do it and than let it go if the individual does not persist

Hail Satan

If things in this group bothers you, then it's your own fault. Read what gives you pleasure and leave what irritates you. Easy as that. Maybe showing the enemy that we will not tolerate their kind here is IMPORTANT THINGS to some of us. Does not mean if it's petty to you, every one should let this person off the hook and let him/her come here and insult Father and what we believe in. If we want to have a go at the enemy and it's infiltrators, let us be... Is that really asked too much?
Sent from my BlackBerry®

Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 21:54:36

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], cs.myburgh@ wrote:

Sent from my BlackBerry®

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

See its because of asstards like that who piss me off on a daily basis. Come on DONT LISTEN TO XIAN LIES. HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

You can defend Satan and the Demons fine but these go on and on by the same peoplem and nothing new comes out from it. My own fault? so what I should not get angy seeing pointless garbadge take up valuable space? Also you want to show tghem you will not tolerate this but did it ever occur to you that in the past and even this time they are no longer here, that after they post this garbage they no longer post ever again in the group. They may under a differnt name but who knows. But if they are no longer here and the same people are posting and posting saying nothing new, that is why I get upset because I see valuable space being taken up by pointless shit. Defend Satan and the Demons most definitly we all have that responsability but do it and than let it go if the individual does not persist

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], cs.myburgh@ wrote:

If things in this group bothers you, then it's your own fault. Read what gives you pleasure and leave what irritates you. Easy as that. Maybe showing the enemy that we will not tolerate their kind here is IMPORTANT THINGS to some of us. Does not mean if it's petty to you, every one should let this person off the hook and let him/her come here and insult Father and what we believe in. If we want to have a go at the enemy and it's infiltrators, let us be... Is that really asked too much?
Sent from my BlackBerry®

Sent from my BlackBerry®

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

Point made, thank you. BTW sure he read it, even though he did not reply. And I also see just one remark made by the people who did respond to his message, unless I missed something, so no one went on and on with him.
But what he succeeded in is that WE are now going on with each other about it. Still taking up valuable space, talking about shit. This post is no longer about what he wrote, it's now about what he was answered. And who gives any one the right to judge what is shit and what not. I have read many posts that I thought was senseless, but did not go judging them. And don't worry about the space being taken up. On here, we will NEVER run out of space.
If you don't like the post and the senseless shit being discussed here, don't read it. The subject line doesn't change, not matter what senseless shit is contained in the message.
Sent from my BlackBerry®From: "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2011 12:04:29 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what did Satan do that got him kicked out of heaven?

Hail Satan

Sent from my BlackBerry®

Sent from my BlackBerry®

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

I think. Me and you should have a little chat about this outside the group I used to be a hardcore Bible thumped before I was opened up to the truth about how things really are so I know both sides of everything just add me on yahoo messenger and when I get off work we'll talk about it and I'll. Explain it all and I wont get pissy with you or anything we'll discuss it like mature people I've been a satanist for a little over five years now dude
On Fri Oct 21st, 2011 7:04 AM CDT strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

Hail Satan

Sent from my BlackBerry®

Sent from my BlackBerry®

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

I have been a Satanist ofr eleven years and what is there to talk about and to explain about? I was getting mad at people for talking on a subject some idiot christian posted.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], james benthal <a05_norulz@... wrote:

I think. Me and you should have a little chat about this outside the group I used to be a hardcore Bible thumped before I was opened up to the truth about how things really are so I know both sides of everything just add me on yahoo messenger and when I get off work we'll talk about it and I'll. Explain it all and I wont get pissy with you or anything we'll discuss it like mature people I've been a satanist for a little over five years now dude
On Fri Oct 21st, 2011 7:04 AM CDT strengththroughsatan89 wrote:

Hail Satan

Sent from my BlackBerry®

Sent from my BlackBerry®

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

LMAO!! Yes!!!

Great comeback!!

Sent from my BlackBerry®

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

Satan is Ea/Enki which means Lord of the earth. Satan in hebrew means adversary. Ea was the worshipped God of the people of mesopotamia. The jews slaughtered the people in mesopotamia. There was one group of people that survived - the Cannanites. They were corrupted by jews later to worship yahweh instead of Ea.

Hail Satan!

----------
Sent from AT&T's Wireless network using Mobile Email

------Original Message------
Date: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 3:56:58 AM GMT-0000

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

HA HA  you really need to study more about satanism joyofsatan.com .not that im tryin to be rude but you need to deprogram your brain.you should look at both sides and then decide wich is true.WE see our gods they are nothing like christians say they are.CHRISTIANS pray and pray, rely there whole lives and even suck the dick of something that DOESNT exist.there is a reason why christianity was created and that was to keep people away from the truth.who created christianity ? none other than the jews long ago and it wasnt all lovey dubby "hi please believe this" it was forced "inquisition" everyone who refused was tortured. now you come into this world that you see today and you see everybody else believing in that thing and so you think this is how it is. BUT its not thats what the jews want you to believe. so that you dont ever find out the truth about satan that he is our true creator and that he left within all of us a power close to that of a god but it was sealed by the jews. its your job to unseal them and unlock your power. http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Garden.html HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2011 8:56 PM

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

Satan never fell fro[/IMG]</var>

To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:42 PM

HA HA  you really need to study more about satanism joyofsatan.com .not that im tryin to be rude but you need to deprogram your brain.you should look at both sides and then decide wich is true.WE see our gods they are nothing like christians say they are.CHRISTIANS pray and pray, rely there whole lives and even suck the dick of something that DOESNT exist.there is a reason why christianity was created and that was to keep people away from the truth.who created christianity ? none other than the jews long ago and it wasnt all lovey dubby "hi please believe this" it was forced "inquisition" everyone who refused was tortured. now you come into this world that you see today and you see everybody else believing in that thing and so you think this is how it is. BUT its not thats what the jews want you to believe. so that you dont ever find out the truth about satan that he is our true creator and that he left within all of us a power close to that of a god but it was sealed by the jews. its your job to unseal them and unlock your power.  http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Garden.html   HAIL SATAN!

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

I like to sum this up with something i saw on the luciferian liberationfront.org it went something like this; "satan didn't get kicked out, he quit because of the deplorable management".

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Al Reyes <alreyes57@... wrote:

HA HA  you really need to study more about satanism joyofsatan.com .not that im tryin to be rude but you need to deprogram your brain.you should look at both sides and then decide wich is true.WE see our gods they are nothing like christians say they are.CHRISTIANS pray and pray, rely there whole lives and even suck the dick of something that DOESNT exist.there is a reason why christianity was created and that was to keep people away from the truth.who created christianity ? none other than the jews long ago and it wasnt all lovey dubby "hi please believe this" it was forced "inquisition" everyone who refused was tortured. now you come into this world that you see today and you see everybody else believing in that thing and so you think this is how it is. BUT its not thats what the jews want you to believe. so that you dont ever find out the truth about satan that he is our true creator and that he left within all of us a power close to that of a god
but it was sealed by the jews. its your job to unseal them and unlock your power.
 http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Garden.html

HAIL SATAN!

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Yeah,thats all we need is more KIKES.I dealo with thier kind everyday,and I must say its starting to bother me just a little.

--- On Thu, 10/20/11, David <garimevil@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2011, 5:15 AM

--- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

-Allyson Ford

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

[/TD]

Expos[/IMG]</var>    
Sent: Thursday, October 20, 2011 12:37:20 PM

<td vAl[/IMG]Yeah,thats all we need is more KIKES.I dealo with thier kind everyday,and I must say its starting to bother me just a little.

--- On Thu, 10/20/11, David <garimevil@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, October 20, 2011, 5:15 AM

Don't bother with him Allyson. He is obviously an infiltrator. First of all, if he were TRULY interested, he wouldn't have been so rude and asked why Satan was "kicked " out of .......heaven? .....LMAO So, he was rude and insulting. So FUCK OFF YOU STUPID LITTLE AXEYTHEUNICORN. :) We know how to deal with your little kind here. --- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote: My stomach just turned...... That is a lie. First there is no heaven for Satan to have been kicked out of. Second that's how the xians and kikes made Satan look evil and show others bad people get casted to their version of hell. Those filthy people made Satan the bad guy so their god could reign and enslave the masses. It seems as if you have a TON of Xian deprogramming to do. Start with exposingchrisitianity.com. -Allyson Ford On Oct 18, 2011, at 4:10 PM, "DarkShadowSly" <darkshadowsly@... wrote: THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!! --- In [[email protected]][email protected][/email], "axeytheunicorn" <axeytheunicorn@ wrote: i have been try to find out what he did that was so wrong.
[/TD]

I'm sorry but I am so offended by your question and can't believe it's even still popping up. I just feel like this question isn't entirely innocent. NOBODY kicks Satan ANYWHERE!!!! He is GOD!!!

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sandra Ash <sandra_ash66@... wrote:

Satan never fell from "heaven" due to the fact that that would mean there was/is no Yaweh.

Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2011 6:42 PM

HA HA  you really need to study more about satanism joyofsatan.com .not that im tryin to be rude but you need to deprogram your brain.you should look at both sides and then decide wich is true.WE see our gods they are nothing like christians say they are.CHRISTIANS pray and pray, rely there whole lives and even suck the dick of something that DOESNT exist.there is a reason why christianity was created and that was to keep people away from the truth.who created christianity ? none other than the jews long ago and it wasnt all lovey dubby "hi please believe this" it was forced "inquisition" everyone who refused was tortured. now you come into this world that you see today and you see everybody else believing in that thing and so you think this is how it is. BUT its not thats what the jews want you to believe. so that you dont ever find out the truth about satan that he is our true creator and that he left within all of us a power close to that of a god
but it was sealed by the jews. its your job to unseal them and unlock your power.
 http://www.freewebs.com/eridu666/Garden.html

HAIL SATAN!

THIS NEVER HAPPENED!!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back