Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What could this mean?

aubrironey

Okay, this may sound kinda weird.. But after my dedication and even before on occasion, I would get the strongest almost unbearable longing to be physically next to/around Satan. And alot of times I would call out, and my craving would subside, which I'm assuming it meant he heard me and came to my rescue only to find out that I'm fine and I just wanna be around him and feel his energy. I'm wondering if he is upset w me? Is it wrong for me to just want to like be around him? Idk its weird. I feel like I miss him sometimes... I'm wondering if this could mean we were close in my past life..

You probably were close in a past life based on what you have said. But, Father Satan rarely comes around not only because he is busy in the critical part in the war in outer space right now, but because he's generally very busy.

If you want to Dedicate to get closer to Father Satan then that would be your best bet. I don't think he ever came around ever. But, some more advanced people even before Dedicating can feel him, and other things.

You would want to deprogram that idea, because Father Satan makes us independent of such help.

www.joyofsatan.org

Father Satan would never be upset with his followers unless one is very disrespectful and ignorant towards his commands and persistence in satanism as in not caring for the gods or anyone else but just himself (Selfishness). Don't worry you'll be fine :)

Hail father Satan
Hail the gods
Heil hitler
Sieg heil

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back