Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What can we do for our helpless animals

lagerthabjorn

Attachments :
<ol>cruel.jpg</ol>All this animal cruelty is destroying me, so little is being done to help these poor innocent creatures.  Will our RT rituals help or is there something else we can do to stop this, some other ritual maybe.

This image is in a city where once in pristine conditions families used to have tea and scones... with our government and it's followers there is no more law and order, no respect for life, no respect for nature or mother earth..

Thankfully our country is not as bad as Vietnam YET.

President of Vietnam, Trương Tấn Sang. Stop Vietnamese Catholics in Vietnam of KILLINGS and TORTURING dogs for Christmas NOW! The World is watching You!  

I hate animal cruelty as well. The jews are the root cause of this suffering, so yes, doing RTR will help these animals. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 30, 2015, at 16:30, "lagerthabjorn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  All this animal cruelty is destroying me, so little is being done to help these poor innocent creatures.  Will our RT rituals help or is there something else we can do to stop this, some other ritual maybe.

This image is in a city where once in pristine conditions families used to have tea and scones... with our government and it's followers there is no more law and order, no respect for life, no respect for nature or mother earth..

President of Vietnam, Trương Tấn Sang. Stop Vietnamese Catholics in Vietnam of KILLINGS and TORTURING dogs for Christmas NOW! The World is watching You!  

signed ... these pictures bother me so much that sometimes I find it hard to fall asleep ... when I'll be fairly high one of my goal will be a war against these people.

Il Giovedì 31 Dicembre 2015 1:11, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] ha scritto:

I hate animal cruelty as well. The jews are the root cause of this suffering, so yes, doing RTR will help these animals. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 30, 2015, at 16:30, "lagerthabjorn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

All this animal cruelty is destroying me, so little is being done to help these poor innocent creatures.  Will our RT rituals help or is there something else we can do to stop this, some other ritual maybe.

I understand how you feel. What is happening to our animals are very sad. I cry for them too. Everyone is suffering. Humanity is operating on such a low level and this is the result. There is no respect for anything these days. At the center of it all is the Jew.

The rituals we are doing to break this horrible cycle of suffering are working and taking effect.The animal souls are looked after and go with Satan.

The situation in this world will be straightened out eventually. Try not to let this interfere with your functionality. Things will change for the better.
 Hail our Creator God Satan.
High Priestess Shannonhttps://groups.yahoo.com/BlacksforSatanhttps://groups.yahoo.com/SSHealth

On Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:39 AM, "Alessandra Manzati amanitascorpio@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

signed ... these pictures bother me so much that sometimes I find it hard to fall asleep ... when I'll be fairly high one of my goal will be a war against these people.

Il Giovedì 31 Dicembre 2015 1:11, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] ha scritto:

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back