Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What can a "newbie" do? [QUESTION]

t.fuchs666

Hello everyone! :)
I am relatively new to satanism (I have found the joyofsatan site 3 days ago) and have started the 40 days of power program (I am currently on day 2). I would love to know if there is anything i can do to contribute to the war and destroy the enemy. (For example, can I already do reverse torah rituals even so I am a beginner? Or should I just stick with the program and read the joyofsatan content throughout the day?)

Everyone, regardless of how newly dedicated, can and should participate in RTR's. However, you should also continue your meditations to advance and learn.HAIL SATAN!!!GOT MIT UNS! 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 12, 2016, at 13:00, "t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I am relatively new to satanism (I have found the joyofsatan site 3 days ago) and have started the 40 days of power program (I am currently on day 2). I would love to know if there is anything i can do to contribute to the war and destroy the enemy. (For example, can I already do reverse torah rituals even so I am a beginner? Or should I just stick with the program and read the joyofsatan content throughout the day?)

Alright, thanks. I will start with them as soon as possible. :)
HAIL SATAN!! 

Gesendet von Yahoo Mail. App herunterladen

"Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] schrieb am 15:17 Mittwoch, 13.Juli 2016:

Everyone, regardless of how newly dedicated, can and should participate in RTR's. However, you should also continue your meditations to advance and learn.HAIL SATAN!!!GOT MIT UNS! 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jul 12, 2016, at 13:00, "t.fuchs666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

First things first. Do the dedication ritual. Now you've already started the 40 days program so that's good... You can start with RTRs whenever you feel ready but don't forget to clean up your aura & do aura of protection after you finish

Hi, and welcome!

I suggest you finish the 40 day meditation program so that you are well protected against the enemy, before you you get into the RTR's.

Read the whole JoS website, as we can't progress without knowledge. knowledge combined with meditation cleans our minds out from all the lies and programing the enemy has filled our minds with from birth.It frees us from our own doubts and fears, and makes us strong in our love for Father Satan.

Satan bless you!

I take this topic to make another question. Is it good listen to music while we meditate? If so, what kind of music do you recomend? I usually listen to the album Angels by Edward Maya, I like it a lot, specially the song titled Angel of Light, it makes me think about our Father Lucifer.  

Some people find music to be distracting during meditation and others find it helps them get in the mood for meditation or spiritual warfare. It is entirely up to you whether you want to listen to music or not. When meditating, your subconscious is receptive to programming, so make sure any music you listen to does not contain any christian or other enemy messages.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back