Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What are your results using runes in magick?

dayana.pagan

Share some experience, i will be happy to know what results brothers and sisters haved with using runes.

Hail Satan!!!

I have found that vibrating FAYU (the more powerful version of FEHU) pays $200 per hour when the planets are good for a money spell.

I have found that binding someone with ISA makes them think I can do no wrong. Because they think I am awesome, they do not do anything to harass me. This experience may not be what happens if you bind someone with ISA. The people I bound were not harassing me. I bound them out of precaution so they do not harm me in the future.

Well there are diffrent ways to use the runes.
Majorly they can be used in meditation as Mantras
They can be used in divination
They can also be used in witchcraft, for making spells en curses.
They can even be used for communication, forexample i used to communicate with father Satan through my runes. I have a little experience with the runes, l owned a deck that i designed myself after a long time of self study. But unfortunately i destroyed it when i got avery violent psychic attack. I destroyed the stones too en i loved them, i was too much attached to them :(
Runes are truely magical, they helped form a bridge between logical thinking and that part of myself that  i could hardly figure out but wished so much i could understand.
Anyway i used them for divination mostly. I also made a number of spells with runic sigils and they were always very effective. More so money spells and love..or lust...whatever.. Vibrating runes can also very effective thats for sure. In anycase the results of the runes all depend on the intention of the user.
However they are not a game. If you miss use or miss manage them they can turn into something else.  :(   ...more especially when making spells. If you are to use them for divination make sure to consecrate them with Satanic blue energy. Otherwise they WILL be manipulated by the enemy to harm you. And if you are to vibrate them make sure you do it right.
Hail Satan
Haill all Hell
Dark blessings. DevilsAdvocate Nic
On Nov 30, 2016 12:59 AM, "dayana.pagan@... [JoS4adults]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back