Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what are your offerings?

salimenki

when you ask a demon to do something for you: what do you offer them in return? Hail Satan

I ask Them what They want in return and remain open to any ideas that "pop" out and seem like a good idea, or am guided to read, watch, see something that tells me what They want in return. Oftentimes I am guided to the JoS , groups, forums and/or site and I end up reading what it is that the Demon/ess wants in return, or wants, period.

On Saturday, September 20, 2014 8:56 AM, "salimenki@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

when you ask a demon to do something for you: what do you offer them in return? Hail Satan

THANKS MAGUS! =D

I am about to summon one of Them, and this idea of giving something in return has been bothering me - I hate having debts, especially to Them =]

HS!

The below is from "How to Summon Demons"

Always offer a token of appreciation and gratitude in return for his/her services. Some ideas are publicity for the Demon, working against Christianity, working to advance Satanism or any service that you both can agree upon.

"Worshiping evil" or "darkness" have nothing to do with our group or the Joy of Satan as a whole, you must read everything on http://www.joyofsatan.orgbefore posting such things that have nothing to do with our beloved Demons (who are the original Gods of mankind) and our Father Satan.
Light and Darkness are 2 concepts that have been distorted in their meaing. The association of "darkness" with Satanism has been totally twisted. This is not about spooks, ghouls or any other crap like that. Satanic "darkness" has to do with the "yin" in the "yang." This represents the female side of the soul; the subconscious mind that we access through meditation. The Serpent of Satan is of the female side of the soul. The male side of the soul is the logical side- the left brain. The female side is the right side of the brain. The soul has both positive and negative poles. Both the male and the female must work together. The logical male side; the left brain directs the female side through thought and will. The female side of the soul is the powerhouse of the soul. The female side makes manifest the thoughts and ideas generated from the male logical side. The female side is also the creative aspect of the soul; dreams, music, feelings and intuitions. Because of the power to direct one's own destiny and the spiritual freedom that comes with this are of the female side of the soul, the Christian Churches and their related ilk, such as Islam, work at promoting an inferior image of women; with Islam being brutal to women, and the incessant denegrations of women in the Judeo/Christian bible. All of this in addition reflects on the subconscious, subliminal level to suppress and deny the female power of the soul. Through centuries of this enforced garbage, which is nothing more than a program to remove spirituality, the female side of the soul and its powers have atrophied. This is why humanity and this world are in such an ugly mess right now. This has created a most serious imbalance that has become generational. Satanism works through power meditation to empower the female side of the soul to regain balance and restore spiritual health, along with empowering the individual.

You can always offer them energy. There are a couple of ways that you can do this. You can breath in energy and then exhale it and focus it into a ball in front of you. You can then vibrate runes into the ball to empower it, or direct energy from an orgasm into it. You can also just create a ball from orgasmic energy and offer that. If you lack the visualization skills to direct the energy into a ball at the moment then you can simply ask the demon/demoness to take the energy from you. The best time to offer energy is when you have an energy buzz going. Offering energy can be done at any time and any place. If there isn't a certain demon that you are close to or working with, then you can always ask Father Satan or Mother Lilith to take the energy. I hope this helps some. =)

Quick question, Is it safe to ask Lillith to take the energy? I know the site says she is not to be summoned, that she appears to who she chooses. Or would this not count as summoning?

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

I think it's preferable to ask your Guardian Demon to take the energy from you. They *do* come to you to take the energy.
Hail Satan!

On Thursday, September 25, 2014 3:46 PM, "shadowsage99@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Quick question, Is it safe to ask Lillith to take the energy? I know the site says she is not to be summoned, that she appears to who she chooses. Or would this not count as summoning?

Thanks!

HAIL SATAN!

Give them power. lots of power =]. you can use the sigil if you havent seen them, I'm pretty sure.Hail Satan!

On Tuesday, September 23, 2014 4:20 AM, "nicknesredna@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Spread satanism. Give energy. Productive things.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back