Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What are ways to improve better meditation.

Klakina

I have been been struggling with meditation and wonder if anyone who has had more experience could help me. What are ways to promote an environment for meditation. Meaning what are good things to have or don’t need such as incense music, lighting, certain items or symbols etc. I wish to know more so I can better my mediation habits as early as I can. Any advice or direction is appreciated

Zoax said:
I have been been struggling with meditation and wonder if anyone who has had more experience could help me. What are ways to promote an environment for meditation. Meaning what are good things to have or don’t need such as incense music, lighting, certain items or symbols etc. I wish to know more so I can better my mediation habits as early as I can. Any advice or direction is appreciated

https://satanisgod.org/www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/RITUALITEMS.html

You really don't need to have anything at all. Just need yourself.

Zoax said:

The only environment you need to promote for meditation is in your mind, thus, create a space that you'd be happy meditating there. Whatever puts you in the mood and can help you relax and focus. This can be literally nothing, or many things.
Just really be there. If your attention is  somewhere else, thinking about what you have to do later, then you won't find silence. To meditate, your intention has to be clear and free of any obligations. This is pretty much what you need, so whatever helps you clear your mind, relax and focus. This could be incense, music, or just unplugging your phone.

Find what makes you struggle first. Is it difficult to focus, to relax or something else?
Be easy with yourself. Meditation is about letting your mind find its true nature.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back