Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

what are black shadowy ghost

Aaron Fleming

four years ago at midnight time i had looked out of my window and i saw this black shadowy figure that looked like a humans shadow and was moving real fast then i looked around their where no people for miles then i looked away for like 2 seconds and the ghost was goon im still trying to figure out what it was.

Some of my friends have seen this "shadow figure"
There's tons of reports on the web, some call them "shadow people", some call it the "hatman" but I've learned not everyone can see them.

Don't let them get you, YOU are STRONGER.
Some of those craps feed off ppl's energies, some seem to observe, but they are usually leeches. Remember to clean your aura and don't hesitate to fight back if you feel threatened.

Hail Satan

I dont know exactly wat it is but I think its like an bad entity. Cuz I had an encounter with one of those things 2 1\2 years ago. It was a black shadow man with broad shoulders and it got on top of me, I think I was lucid dreaming at the time, and I had my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes I saw the shadow figure with one hand on my throat and another over my mouth. I got scared and closed my eyes again and in my head I heard it say "wheres the baby?" I was so weak and I felt like giving in bcuz I couldnt fight it. But something in my head told me to fight. I dnt kbow how I did it but I manged to move a bit and then I felt relief. He got off.

I went to a psycich lady and she really didnt tell me much just that it was probably a person who had passed away and that stayed on earth..who knows. But now im pretty sure that shadow guy is wat HP Maxine described as one of those negative entities that use fear to suck ur energy right out of you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aaron Fleming" <aaronfninja@... wrote:

four years ago at midnight time i had looked out of my window and i saw this black shadowy figure that looked like a humans shadow and was moving real fast then i looked around their where no people for miles then i looked away for like 2 seconds and the ghost was goon im still trying to figure out what it was.

You can also do a banishing ritual to clean the space and get rid of them.
Hail Satan!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2012 6:32:00 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: what are black shadowy ghost

Some of my friends have seen this "shadow figure"
There's tons of reports on the web, some call them "shadow people", some call it the "hatman" but I've learned not everyone can see them.

Don't let them get you, YOU are STRONGER.
Some of those craps feed off ppl's energies, some seem to observe, but they are usually leeches. Remember to clean your aura and don't hesitate to fight back if you feel threatened.

Hail Satan

I have seen a good many of these shadows over the years. Infact I have only ever had one bad experience with them. Which was my first ever experience. Since then I have grown to not only tolerate them, but enjoy their company. Have no fear for them, and they become like dogs. If they smell your fear they will act accordingly. I am familiar with three of these shadows, and often see more when I am alone in secluded places at night. Such as when I am on a late night jog or stroll. Most are ignorant to our presence, although I have had the displeasure of meeting a few menacing ones. Some I believe cling to us, yet I haven't felt any discomfort around the three which frequent my bedroom at night.

Ignoring them works fine, avoiding them works wonders, but I suppose that for those with the capacity, cleansing them should have definite results.

I prefer to keep them for company, but I was never the stereotypical child, and what works for me may not for another.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rpeeziezsweetest707" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

I dont know exactly wat it is but I think its like an bad entity. Cuz I had an encounter with one of those things 2 1\2 years ago. It was a black shadow man with broad shoulders and it got on top of me, I think I was lucid dreaming at the time, and I had my eyes closed. When I opened my eyes I saw the shadow figure with one hand on my throat and another over my mouth. I got scared and closed my eyes again and in my head I heard it say "wheres the baby?" I was so weak and I felt like giving in bcuz I couldnt fight it. But something in my head told me to fight. I dnt kbow how I did it but I manged to move a bit and then I felt relief. He got off.

I went to a psycich lady and she really didnt tell me much just that it was probably a person who had passed away and that stayed on earth..who knows. But now im pretty sure that shadow guy is wat HP Maxine described as one of those negative entities that use fear to suck ur energy right out of you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aaron Fleming" <aaronfninja@ wrote:

Since I was 14 I've had these encounters and when they get on top of you its this indescribable pressure that you feel on your astral self because whenever this happened to.me it was always during an OBE. When I was still a xian this happened to me at least 4 nights a week and.I wrongfully labeled them as.demons. I still don't know what they are myself but their the reason I didn't take advantage of astral projection the few times I've experienced it. HAIL SATAN!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "rpeeziezsweetest707" <gonzalezedlyn@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aaron Fleming" <aaronfninja@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back