Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

What am I Seeing?

thisdaughterofsatan

Usually after my yoga or power meditations, I like to rest by my window and lately (today) I've been seeing things I haven't expected...... The longer I gaze at the sky (or just into the air ) the more I can see many small "particles" flying around and bumping into each other on occasion. Some are faster than others and they are all very bright! When I actually went outside and looked at them for the first time, I was even more surprised as they were EVERYWHERE! At one point, for about a minute, some particles closely in front of me became much brighter than before and started travelling closer together. There was no form I could make out but I have the feeling someone/something was trying to contact me and I have no Idea who/what. It hasn't happened again so far although I do still see the "normal particles". They're here to stay I guess :) . I had a good feeling it was a demon but I cannot find any information on this or what I could possibly have seen. Has anyone else heard of or seen anything similar, at least?

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

You're seeing energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thisdaughterofsatan" <minabastet@... wrote:

Usually after my yoga or power meditations, I like to rest by my window and lately (today) I've been seeing things I haven't expected...... The longer I gaze at the sky (or just into the air ) the more I can see many small "particles" flying around and bumping into each other on occasion. Some are faster than others and they are all very bright! When I actually went outside and looked at them for the first time, I was even more surprised as they were EVERYWHERE! At one point, for about a minute, some particles closely in front of me became much brighter than before and started travelling closer together. There was no form I could make out but I have the feeling someone/something was trying to contact me and I have no Idea who/what. It hasn't happened again so far although I do still see the "normal particles". They're here to stay I guess :) . I had a good feeling it was a demon but I cannot find any information on this or what I could possibly have seen. Has anyone else heard of or seen anything similar, at least?

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

This is simply single-cell organisms on your eyes, they swim around ontop of your eyes. When you look out at the bright sky, the sun is refracted through them, and enables you to see them.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thisdaughterofsatan" <minabastet@... wrote:

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Wow, this is exactly what I am seeing in the sky too and everywhere ! (especially when there is light shade background, I see them clearly)

For so many years I could only guess it was some kind of energy and when I ask other people if they see the same thing they are clueless of what I am seeing. It feels so good to know I am not the only one who see that and also to know for sure what the white bright particles (bright white noises) are. The motion of them are amazing, ha, you know what I mean.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Hail Satan.

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Oh good, I thought of that as a possiblity as well! thank you :)

--HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

You're seeing energy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thisdaughterofsatan" <minabastet@ wrote:

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

IS it like the gif on this?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Visual_snow
If so I've seen this for a while now and have never had any idea what it actually is.

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

okay, makes sense :)

thank you!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

This is simply single-cell organisms on your eyes, they swim around ontop of your eyes. When you look out at the bright sky, the sun is refracted through them, and enables you to see them.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "thisdaughterofsatan" <minabastet@ wrote:

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

man i see those things all the time a shapely in the dark, some times i can look ferther in to them and make out shapes or human like objects and if i am very come i can see rods fly from those particles  and some times i don't like what i see......
HALE SATAN 
PS i that i was the only one that can see them!  

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 9:25 PM, En Haradren Amlug <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

I don't think they are just bacteria... Sorry but what you are describing 'single-cell organisms' are known as floaters and this is not what she is seeing...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Yeah you are Literally writing it , this is what i see when i Meditate
"under the sun " you won't see these same particles if you were looking indoors in the dark or at night when there's no sun there are Energy particles from the sun we can take a Massive Energy from the sun to our self's
HAIL Lucifer

kind of, they are slower, bigger, and further apart from each other :) and much much brighter

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emailanonymous36" <emailanonymous36@... wrote:

If so I've seen this for a while now and have never had any idea what it actually is.

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

En Haradren Amlug is right in a way--i actually do have floaters lol! :)

I've had them for a looong time and they are all different shapes and sizes. However they are grey/brown in color and nothing like what I've recently been seeing :)

--HAIL SATAN!!!!! HAIL AMDUSIAS!!!!! HAIL ALL THE TRUE GODS OF OLD!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unmovingbat" <unmovingbat@... wrote:

I don't think they are just bacteria... Sorry but what you are describing 'single-cell organisms' are known as floaters and this is not what she is seeing...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@ wrote:

-En Haradren Amlug.

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

I knew I couldn't have been the only one seeing it. :)

--HAIL SATAN!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "unmovingbat" <unmovingbat@... wrote:

Wow, this is exactly what I am seeing in the sky too and everywhere ! (especially when there is light shade background, I see them clearly)

For so many years I could only guess it was some kind of energy and when I ask other people if they see the same thing they are clueless of what I am seeing. It feels so good to know I am not the only one who see that and also to know for sure what the white bright particles (bright white noises) are. The motion of them are amazing, ha, you know what I mean.

Hail Satan.

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

I knew I couldn't have been the only one seeing it. :)

--HAIL SATAN!!!!

Hail Satan.

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

I see particles in the air too. Have you opened up the floating chakras above the head? Because I started seeing the particles after I opened those chakras.

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

These are known in Huna as "vitality globules". They are believed to come from the sun. Humans usually tune them out habitually (and culturally trained to) partly because they can interfere with seeing important stuff. They can also be collected with some meditation practices. Any that draw them into your body work, such as
"Star":stand in "DaVinci" posture with palms up and "inhale" with your skin. You will find this energizing. There is probably something on the rest of the JOS site on it under different names.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "emailanonymous36" <emailanonymous36@... wrote:

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

Those are orbs, they are white and seem to be circling in the sky. Now, you are growing, keep it up.

Expect Excellence

-Dr. Wayne

--HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!

I have been seeing those as well. But for me, I have seen them all my life. When I tried to describe them to someone else around me, they never saw them and thought I was making it up. To me, I see that it looks like little short bursts of light in a small line, going every where. It looks silver with what looks like the color glitter gives off mixed in. 

I always see them in the sky. Always. And for the past years, even before I found Satan-Sama, I would see them around me. Sometimes they would gather to one place, like it was leading me somewhere and then disappear.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back